And our goal here should not be to just find the most extreme examples of sexual or behavioral extremism to point and laugh at as if that proves anything about anything.
Yes there is valid point to be made within the context we are discussing as to how far we as a society should be expected to cater to the concept of "Self identity" which I why I brought up the case of racial self-identity earlier.
But one extreme case of it does not disprove another.
I try very hard despite my differences in how I conceptualize things to not paint transgender people as "broken" or "attention seeking" or such.
Yes there is valid point to be made within the context we are discussing as to how far we as a society should be expected to cater to the concept of "Self identity" which I why I brought up the case of racial self-identity earlier.
But one extreme case of it does not disprove another.
I try very hard despite my differences in how I conceptualize things to not paint transgender people as "broken" or "attention seeking" or such.
