• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Stormy Daniels Sues the President

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually read 'celebrity news' but I did glance in passing at an article about Melania suing anyone who published old (soft?) porn photos of her or bringing up her much talked about alleged escort past.


If Melania knows Trump goes for 'that type', then it sets the script for other women of a similar ilk also attracting his attention.

It was allegedly his daughter Trump said Daniels reminded him of.

So Stormy Daniels in effect is just another Melania. Attracted to power and wealth.

Daniels explicitly said that she wasn't attracted to Trump at all.
 
It's quite obvious that Mueller's investigation has gone way past collusion with Russia and into general corruption. Looks to me like they are investigating whether or not this payoff was an illegal campaign contribution. That's they only reason I can imagine the FBI being interested in material relating to the Stormy Daniels Affair.

I think Trump is pretty much toast at this point. He should resign. I know he won't, but he should.

That's what I said yesterday before the raid, but couldn't back it up with hard evidence.

As I said before, I suspect the FBI is interested in a possible Rico violation. Campaign finance fraud would be a part of that, but the "Rico" aspect would reach to Godfather Trump.
 
I think the simple fact that Trump said he knew nothing about the payment to Daniels opened the door to the raid. If Trump said he knew about the payoff and ordered Cohen to take care of it they may not have had probable cause. But given the timing of the payment and the fact that as Trump's attorney the payment violates the rules of the bar, it is reasonable to draw the conclusion that the payment was an illegal campaign contribution.

Can you say ooops?

What do you think of that analysis TBD? I mean since you are the resident legal expert?
 
Trump has sounded off about the raid on the office of his attorney (Cohen).

True, there is such a thing as a privileged relationship between client and attorney.

BUT Cohen seems to have been less than transparent, setting up a company called Delaware LLC just for this one-off gagging clause.

He also gave Trump a pseudonym, which he never actually signed.

Did he use election funds to pay off Ms Daniels? Well, that could be the 'gotcha' they get him on.
 
He is so Thirsty for attention he is positively parched.
Despite that I'm embarrassed on your behalf for this asinine "Thirsty" repetition, I would like to add one small point: If we're going to judge attention-seekers on a thirstiness scale, then Trump is so thirsty that he's the Mohave Desert in human form. (Hmm, I've never seen Trump and the Mojave Desert in the same room...)
 
I think the simple fact that Trump said he knew nothing about the payment to Daniels opened the door to the raid. If Trump said he knew about the payoff and ordered Cohen to take care of it they may not have had probable cause. But given the timing of the payment and the fact that as Trump's attorney the payment violates the rules of the bar, it is reasonable to draw the conclusion that the payment was an illegal campaign contribution.

Can you say ooops?

What do you think of that analysis TBD? I mean since you are the resident legal expert?

I think it is without a doubt the single most ridiculous thing that has been written in this thread. That the SDNY DA office based search warrants on a two sentence answer to the press?
 
I think it is without a doubt the single most ridiculous thing that has been written in this thread. That the SDNY DA office based search warrants on a two sentence answer to the press?

Sure, because before Trump said anything they could reasonably assume that Cohen wasn't telling the truth and was simply continuing to protect the privacy of his client. It's not illegal to lie to the press on behalf of your client to the press. It is in court or to the authorities though.

But the fact that Trump, the President confirms the story, it strongly suggests that an ILLEGAL CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION was made.

Can you say 'BACKFIRE' ? Going after Stormy was a big mistake. Huge! I have to go shopping now.
 
Last edited:
I mean if Trump has gone to this extreme about Daniels, what has he done to prevent the pee pee video from being seen on YouTube?

If it ever gets released I am very certain there will be one more person than the ladies on the bed.
 
It's quite obvious that Mueller's investigation has gone way past collusion with Russia and into general corruption. Looks to me like they are investigating whether or not this payoff was an illegal campaign contribution. That's they only reason I can imagine the FBI being interested in material relating to the Stormy Daniels Affair.

I think Trump is pretty much toast at this point. He should resign. I know he won't, but he should.

We can but hope he and all his ilk will be out of our worries and concerns real soon!!!!!
 
Sure, because before Trump said anything they could reasonably assume that Cohen wasn't telling the truth and was simply continuing to protect the privacy of his client. It's not illegal to lie to the press on behalf of your client to the press. It is in court or to the authorities though.

But the fact that Trump, the President confirms the story, it strongly suggests that an ILLEGAL CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION was made.

Can you say 'BACKFIRE' ? Going after Stormy was a big mistake. Huge! I have to go shopping now.

wait.... Oh man, I see what you are saying.... Wow, I gotta admit that I am all wet about this.

"The prosecutors obtained the search warrant after receiving a referral from the special counsel in the Russia investigation, Robert S. Mueller III."

So Mueller broke the case while watching CNN, and only he was able to break the code and he fed it to the guys at SDNY. Well Mueller and... you.

Kudos!
 
Wow, so much winning. The fact that a federal judge authorized a no-knock search warrant on the counsel to the president is a sure sign that said president is about to win all over himself. I hope he wins in the part of the East Wing that's tiled so the janitors will have an easier time cleaning up all that winning. I'd hate to think the winning would stain the carpets.
 
Hate is probably too strong, but how about serious dislike for:
1) going along with trumps birther crap
2) picking the topic cyber bullying to be her focus as first lady while being married to one giant cyber bully

And don't forget she dissed immigrants working illegally then never addressed the evidence she did the same, working under a tourist visa. I have zero empathy for Melania and her selfish hypocrisy.
 
She was consenting, I take it? Happy to wreck a marriage but now wants to join the #metoo movement and make money out of it?

You're just making stuff up. She has explicitly stated that her behavior does NOT make her a #metoo person.

And the bit about "wrecking" a marriage is rich. The other person (MacDonald) says she and Trump were "in love" and she realized she was being played for a fool by Frump when she heard Daniels' story. There is only one person wrecking Don The Con's marriage and that is Frump himself.
 
BUT Cohen seems to have been less than transparent, setting up a company called Delaware LLC just for this one-off gagging clause.
No, that's not the name of the company he set up. Jesus, you've done nothing in this thread if not demonstrating that you don't know what you're talking about. SAD!
 
Trump has sounded off about the raid on the office of his attorney (Cohen).

True, there is such a thing as a privileged relationship between client and attorney.

BUT Cohen seems to have been less than transparent, setting up a company called Delaware LLC just for this one-off gagging clause.

He also gave Trump a pseudonym, which he never actually signed.

Did he use election funds to pay off Ms Daniels? Well, that could be the 'gotcha' they get him on.
You're just now getting to this point? You're about 13 pages behind. You can go back and read it but everyone else is a fair distance ahead of you

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
 
Then why on earth, on entering his hotel room 'for dinner' did she have sex with him when finding him sprawled out on the sofa in his pyjama bottoms (or so she claims)?
That's actually not at all what she claims even a little. Do you seriously know nothing at all about this case? Read up. At this point no one can take any input you have seriously

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
 
That's actually not at all what she claims even a little. Do you seriously know nothing at all about this case? Read up. At this point no one can take any input you have seriously

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

She said a lot of things. The daughter crack (how convenient, we all know he wants his daughter, right?). The mysterious threat in a dark parking lot - "Be a shame if something happened to your little girl..." What is this, The Godfather? That right there made me question a lot of other things she said.

And she has evidence of some sort, we keep hearing this , bla bla. I think we are being had as far as the promised evidence is concerned. I think we've seen all there is to see.

Of course she wasn't up there to screw him, oh no. She did it anyways though she said, even though she was supposedly disgusted by him and didn't really want to. Poor thing. Just an innocent porn star looking to get on some rich guy's TV show.

tl;dr
I do not believe everything she says.
 
She said a lot of things. The daughter crack (how convenient, we all know he wants his daughter, right?). The mysterious threat in a dark parking lot - "Be a shame if something happened to your little girl..." What is this, The Godfather? That right there made me question a lot of other things she said.

And she has evidence of some sort, we keep hearing this , bla bla. I think we are being had as far as the promised evidence is concerned. I think we've seen all there is to see.

Of course she wasn't up there to screw him, oh no. She did it anyways though she said, even though she was supposedly disgusted by him and didn't really want to. Poor thing. Just an innocent porn star looking to get on some rich guy's TV show.

tl;dr
I do not believe everything she says.

Why all the distraction, meaningless fluff about 'morals'? That matters not a jot here. What *does* matter is the MONEY. In the form of what looks like an illegal campaign contribution. Let the motives of both parties go; it doesn't figure into it. It's all about the green. That's where the legal jeopardy lies, and where your attention should by focused, laser-like.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom