• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency (Act V - The One Where Everybody Dies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Bloomberg:

“President Donald Trump on Friday declined to release a House Democratic rebuttal of Republican memo alleging bias and misconduct by the FBI and Justice Department early in their investigation of Russian election interference.”

I see two options:

1) Leak it.

2) Find a Democratic congressperson with “balls” to begin to read it into the record on the House floor.

This seems pretty close to a Constitutional Crisis.
 
Doesn't surprise me in the least. People are far more familiar with the character he played on The Apprentice than they are with his long business history and tbh, he'd been pretty successful licencing the Trump brand. People don't have the time for nuance.

People are heroes until they are villains. Some remain heroes despite a clear history of villainy. :confused:


The Kardashian of real estate?
 
It's not just Kushner either.



How many of those officials are in the same boat as Porter and would never pass a background check?

The Trump supporters are going to take this as evidence the Deep State has been hampering him and needs to be taken out (replaced with good true Americans).

I predict there will be violence if crimes by Trump and co get prosecuted, and the useful idiots will claim it's the fault of the left because Clinton and Antifa.
 
Trump has been accused of similar - perhaps even worse - things, and he got elected anyway. I expect the White House simply didn't give a ****. And they figured that if it was made public, then nobody else would give a ****, either (and I offer up my first sentence again as exhibit A).

So, hubris, idiocy, and the fact that their experience is that assaulting women is seen as a small enough matter that someone accused by many women of assault (and caught on tape bragging about assaulting women) and by one of rape can be elected anyway. In other words, I don't think they thought there was a great deal of risk.

<snip>


I envision a bunch of them hanging out, going;

"So he knocked his old lady around a little bit. So what? Who hasn't done that?

Pass me a beer."
​
 
I envision a bunch of them hanging out, going;

"So he knocked his old lady around a little bit. So what? Who hasn't done that?

Pass me a beer."
​

Or maybe they are just avid readers of Nietzsche:

"You go to women? Do not forget the whip!"
- from Zarathustra
 
Is that video doctored? I've seen comb-overs, but it looks like he's bald on the whole back of his head and has long hair on one side. What does it take to create that?

I don't know but it made my day.

.
 

Attachments

  • Trump Hair.jpg
    Trump Hair.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 25
A Trump speechwriter has resigned amid allegations he's also a wife-beater. When are people going to finally wake up and realize this is a witch hunt?
 
A Trump speechwriter has resigned amid allegations he's also a wife-beater. When are people going to finally wake up and realize this is a witch hunt?


More details:
Corbett first contacted The Post a week before Porter’s case became public. She said that during her marriage to Sorensen, he ran a car over her foot, put out a cigarette on her hand, threw her into a wall and grasped her menacingly by her hair while they were alone on their boat in remote waters off Maine’s coast, an incident she said left her fearing for her life. During part of their marriage, he was a top policy adviser to Republican Maine Gov. Paul LePage.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...sen-8pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.9387e3df98f8

Of course, LePage is a deranged racist.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/01/paul-lepage-maine-governor-crazy-101923
 
Are North and South Korea competing together at the winter Olympics because they know they have to get along better and not let Trump tweet them into a war?
 
Are North and South Korea competing together at the winter Olympics because they know they have to get along better and not let Trump tweet them into a war?
I was thinking the same thing. A kind of middle finger at Trump, but of course if it does happen that way he'll take credit for it, and in a bizarre sort of way, it will be true.
 
I must be an irredeemably soft-hearted mamby-pamby. I can find no joy in mocking Trump's odd hair disaster. Actually, I do feel real pity, just as I would for someone afflicted with a condition such as elephantitis, or leprosy, or horrible psoriasis.

I despise the jerk for what goes on between his ears, because there is where we find the measure of a man. To mock his bald spot is to mock like conditions suffered by many a good person.
 
I must be an irredeemably soft-hearted mamby-pamby. I can find no joy in mocking Trump's odd hair disaster. Actually, I do feel real pity, just as I would for someone afflicted with a condition such as elephantitis, or leprosy, or horrible psoriasis.

I despise the jerk for what goes on between his ears, because there is where we find the measure of a man. To mock his bald spot is to mock like conditions suffered by many a good person.


It isn't the condition which is being mocked, or the fact that he has it.

It is the utterly ridiculous and extreme lengths he goes to while failing to pretend that it doesn't exist. Like a guy with a toupée that looks like he picked up some beaver road kill and put it on his head.

If he just left it like it grows, or shaved his head, then few people would make any comment at all, and even fewer would pay any attention to such comments.

And your criticisms of the mocking would be entirely justified.

He invites the ridicule by his behavior, not by the condition.
 
Latest tweet.

Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation. Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused - life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom