You then have the audacity to advise me to read your reply
I know AND THEN I clobbered your 'wiki' PARROTING buffoonery with...
Well then that
Rules Out Einsteinian 'gravity'...
"Einstein came up with the theory of general relativity (1915), the prototype of all modern gravitational theories. Its crucial ingredient, involving a colossal intellectual jump, is the concept of gravitation,
NOT AS A FORCE, but as a manifestation of the curvature of space-time..."
https://ned.ipac.caltech.edu/level5/...ekenstein.html
Of course that leads into another 'problem', your "scientific community" (as if) doesn't follow Newtonian 'gravity'...
"...Einstein created his General Theory of Relativity —
which provides OUR MODERN UNDERSTANDING of gravity —with the express purpose of expunging nonlocality from physics. Isaac Newton's gravity acted at a distance, as if by magic, and general relativity snapped the wand in two by showing that the curvature of spacetime, and
NOT AN INVISIBLE FORCE, gives rise to gravitational attraction."
Musser George: How Einstein Revealed the Universe's Strange "Nonlocality"; Scientific American, November 2015.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...e-nonlocality/
Can you reconcile this convoluted trainwreck here for us?
Is there something particularly confusing about the "Debunking" here to your "FORCE" Baseless Assertion Fallacy Claim that's particularly confusing?
1. What's "IT"...?
2. And does "WHAT"...?
So now it's
NOT a Force. OK, but you just said above...
"I wrote, gravity
exerts a force."
So which is it??
ps. Your feeble semantic gymnastics "exerts" doesn't save your Convoluted Trainwreck here professor.
So NOW it's "A Force"

Have you considered "Politics" as a vocation?
So we can treat it as a Force but it's NOT a Force, eh?
I've observed things falling to the ground...but I can call that "Duccolslopelgertz" or "Slopelduccolgertz"; they each have the same Scientific Veracity as your PARROTED 'gravity'.
Really?? I hate to be the one to tell you this but you're in
DIRECT CONTRADICTION with your 'scientific community', AGAIN...
"...Einstein created his General Theory of Relativity —
which provides OUR MODERN UNDERSTANDING of gravity —with the express purpose of expunging nonlocality from physics.
Isaac Newton's gravity acted at a distance, as if by magic, and general relativity snapped the wand in two by showing that the curvature of spacetime, and
NOT AN INVISIBLE FORCE, gives rise to gravitational attraction."
Musser George: How Einstein Revealed the Universe's Strange "Nonlocality"; Scientific American, November 2015.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...e-nonlocality/
Is there something here ^^^^ that's particularly confusing?