Wow, so many expending so much energy!
Why?
Well because their Fairytale 'Spinning-Ball' is going down faster than the Hindenburg.
regards
Wow, so many expending so much energy!
Why?
I know the answer to the question...fyi: I don't ask questions that I don't know the answer to
regards
It's not "Uber specific" as per SOP then is it? Care to try again at supporting your claim?
No.
Define Mass...?
regards
My claim, or better said... the US Navy's Claim, is that the Range of the NATO Sea Sparrow is 50 km's. It's Case Closed.
(btw: is also confirmed by a US Navy Missile Instructor)
I "Pass" which IPSO FACTO means your Fairytale "Sphere" is annihilated.
regards
A gas is a sample of matter that conforms to the shape of a container in which it is held and acquires a uniform density inside the container, even in the presence of gravity and regardless of the amount of substance in the container
Air density at top of Everest must be the same as at sea level because they're in the same container (sky dome)Conclusion - ?????
You then have the audacity to advise me to read your reply![]()
Well then that Rules Out Einsteinian 'gravity'...
Can you reconcile this convoluted trainwreck here for us?
Is there something particularly confusing about the "Debunking" here to your "FORCE" Baseless Assertion Fallacy Claim that's particularly confusing?
1. What's "IT"...?
2. And does "WHAT"...?
So now it's NOT a Force. OK, but you just said above...
"I wrote, gravity exerts a force."
So which is it??
I've observed things falling to the ground...but I can call that "Duccolslopelgertz" or "Slopelduccolgertz"; they each have the same Scientific Veracity as your PARROTED 'gravity'.
Maximum range: 1312.4 feet (400 meters)So:
Point Target --- 150 Meters.
Area Target --- 350 Meters. Is not Uber Specific??![]()
Would you like it in Nanometers?![]()
We can even discover the mysteries of all the Munitions and Characteristics thereof for the M203.
regards
No, because a target can be above the horizon and be line of sight, at 50 km. Self-declared victory by you negated.
You know that self-declared victory in a debate is only useful for ego-stoking don't you? Can you think of better ways to get an endorphin rush that aren't dependant on false pride?
Unlike Block 1, Block 2’s active radar homing seeker will support terminal engagement without the launch ship’s target illumination radars. The improved ESSM Block II will be fielded by the US Navy from 2020.[8][9]
Well because their Fairytale 'Spinning-Ball' is going down faster than the Hindenburg.
regards
There was a "supermoon" last night (perigee syzygy). Do the flat earthers have any theory as to why the moon is sometimes closer and sometimes further away from the earth? I mean, it obviously can't be in orbit, because that would require gravity, and gravity rather ***** up their whole fantasy. So what is it doing?
Well because their Fairytale 'Spinning-Ball' is going down faster than the Hindenburg.
regards
Straw Man Fallacy: I don't and never had a 'model'. Why? Well...
'models' are demonstrable Pseudo-Science:
Please show "models" in the Scientific Method...? (and not "Ball-Stick" Airplane 'Models' Either !!! lol)...?
"A model is used for situations when it is known that the hypothesis has a LIMITATION ON IT'S VALIDITY."
https://www.thoughtco.com/hypothesis-model-theory-and-law-2699066
Allow me to translate: "Pseudo-Science"...There is no such animal as a Scientific Hypothesis with 'limited validity' it's tantamount to a woman being 'A LITTLE' PREGNANT !!
REAL Scientific Hypotheses are either CONFIRMED or INVALIDATED, PERIOD...End of Story!!
Furthermore, Scientific Hypotheses do not exist in PERPETUITY or wait for more DATA !!! 'Data' comes FROM Experiments --- (Hypothesis TESTS).
A "Model" is conjured when the 'alleged' Hypothesis is UN-TESTABLE!!! That means, there never was an 'ACTUAL' Scientific Hypothesis to begin with !!
regards
More evidence emerges of the true nature of the firmament. [qimg]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171204/2bc0985184a0727ae4f1b3c9e4ed0b9f.jpg[/qimg]
Ah, then you admit you have no explanation for phenomena that contradicts your mythology and you further admit you see no problem with this.
Your admitted and enthusiastic reality denial has been noted.
I find it amusing you accuse me of the straw man fallacy and then proceed to construct a comically bloated straw man of your own. I give your post a 3/10 on the Trolling scale. I’m grading you on a curve because most your entries have been so poor to begin with.
More evidence emerges of the true nature of the firmament. [qimg]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171204/2bc0985184a0727ae4f1b3c9e4ed0b9f.jpg[/qimg]
Naw, I don't think Daniel constructed that strawman as it is practically word for word what another poster claimed on another thread.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319960
So it seem like just a general use strawman to decry models without, obviously, understanding them, their almost ubiquitous use (we even construct them in our heads about how, the world, universe, things, animals and people might behave, we couldn't function with out it), and just the nature of a hypothesis in general (that it is specifically limited in it's validity by what it asserts).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_model
Heck, even just the absolutist approach that something must be totally valid or totally invalid is a metal model that isn't externally consistent nor even capable of accepting one's own limitations.