http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/news...er-run-n-y-housing-programs-article-1.3251314
It's like a mafia family is running the government.
It's like a mafia family is running the government.
Sorry, but I think it's more likely that a corrupt real estate magnate picked a corrupt sycophant to engage in some fresh corruption on said corrupt magnate's home turf. It's not like the completely unqualified HUD Secretary will be able to do a damn thing about it.If it is, it's Fredo wearing the ring.
I think it's more likely that Trump just won't take suggestions he didn't think of himself, and he doesn't know a lot of people so there aren't a lot of candidates to trick him into thinking were his idea.
If you want a glimpse at the power behind the throne, look at who installs competent advisers or assistants to Trump's picks at about the same time.
http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/news...er-run-n-y-housing-programs-article-1.3251314
It's like a mafia family is running the government.
If it is, it's Fredo wearing the ring.
LOL @ Trump blaming HIS OWN Assistant AG for a witch hunt.
I still can't understand how in the world you screw up a Casino.
The house ALWAYS wins, it's basic math. All you have to do is get people through the doors and have them play the games and have a large enough cash reserve to payout occasional big winners.
Las Vegas is built off the back of it.
The story of how he did screw it up so badly is fascinating reading, but I'd bet that any of the posters here could run a casino and have it make a decent profit.
In the U.S. Triumphs don't countOf course it does.
Admittedly they're only around at the weekend as they're working in the City during the week, but of a Sunday you'll find them rumbling over the Hog's Back...
![]()
Perhaps it should be the one who is there to nourish us: "Frito?"
And now Mango Mussolini is putting the screws to Obama's warming relations with Cuba.
What an *******.
More like Trump is still butthurt that Obama made fun of him at the WHCA dinner all those years ago. If there's one thing Trump's ego does not tolerate, it's being made fun of and laughed at.It's like Trump is so angry that Obama is better thought of then he that he automatically seeks to overturn anything that Obama does.
And that specifically is what I'd hope to have happen. Resignation or the (I'M NOT ADVOCATING FOR IT) "Lincoln / Kennedy" solution to the problem doesn't allow for a perp walk and the complete destruction of everything he's done his entire life. I want him ruined. I want him embarrassed. I want every sycophant who has defended this known scumbag to go down with him. I want a message sent loud and clear that DECENT people run our society.
THAT is what I want out of this fiasco.
Trump tweets:
I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt
6:07 AM - 16 Jun 2017
Trump told Russian diplomats that firing 'nut job' Comey from FBI relieved 'great pressure,' report says
http://www.latimes.com/politics/was...sian-diplomats-that-1495223961-htmlstory.html
Trump's statements linking Russia investigation to Comey firing could lead to legal problems
A growing number of legal experts say President Trump has opened himself up to a charge of obstruction of justice this week when he said “this Russia thing with Trump” was on his mind when he fired FBI Director James Comey.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/was...ents-linking-russia-1494682462-htmlstory.html
More like Trump is still butthurt that Obama made fun of him at the WHCA dinner all those years ago. If there's one thing Trump's ego does not tolerate, it's being made fun of and laughed at.
All the more reason to continue doing so, I suppose.
Why does he have to punish the rest of us??