Belz...
Fiend God
Yes, Trump dumb, dump Trump, I got it. Can you post something else?
Considering that all you do is post nagging nonsense, you are in no position to talk.
Yes, Trump dumb, dump Trump, I got it. Can you post something else?
Reports: Frustrated and Isolated Trump Considering Staff Shakeup at Demoralized White House
Of course Trump doesn't realize that the problems in the WH are because of him.
Yes I know your side likes to convict people on a feeling. Its happened in many threads.![]()
And I repeat myself.
Except Louise Mensch is right-wing. She used to run News Corp's Heat Street and was Conservative member of Parliament in the UK.I've been looking for a left-wing version of Alex Jones and it looks like the good people at patribotics might just fit the bill.
Except Louise Mensch is right-wing. She used to run News Corp's Heat Street and was Conservative member of Parliament in the UK.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Mensch
Lol
We're in power, we don't need to nag. That you miss the nagging news media, the nagging Dems and the serious thread nagging here is fascinating.
Lol
No, just the opposite. Your first clue would be the duration this has gone with nothing.
Speaking of the wall, Ann Coulter says:
Today's BORDER WALL CONSTRUCTION UPDATE: Miles completed yesterday-- Zero; Miles completed since Inauguration--Zero. NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW.
https://twitter.com/anncoulter/status/863509283559919617
Not having that any of that Koolaide, is she.
Oh, I thought she was being critical of Democrats and RINOs who hadn't provided the money, not the Trump administration.
Oh, I thought she was being critical of Democrats and RINOs who hadn't provided the money, not the Trump administration.
I think it's funny that the subtitle to her latest book is "How the left will turn America into a third world hellhole" when, of the two parties, the GOP has a greater propensity to do it
Trump agreed to the budget deal that included no money for the wall. LOL.
The sources say Trump feels ill-served by not just his staff but also by several of his Cabinet officials. Trump has two complaints about Cabinet members: Either they're tooting their own horns too much, or they're insufficiently effusive in praising him as a brilliant diplomat, etc. Among the cross-currents:

Trump agreed to the budget deal that included no money for the wall. LOL.