• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good plan!
Trump should just recruit the entire Fox&Friends posse - gets them off the air for most of the time.
I think you have unearthed the Great Plan!

Fox&Friends posse --> Trump
Chaffetz --> Fox&Friends

Connect the dots, as our CT friends always told us.
 
Yep.

I'm sorry, but I have to demand evidence before I take a position here.

I'll hold off on my clearly contemptuous nicknames, for this one post.

Trump is very clearly unfit to be president. He should have just retired, and gone to chill at his various corrupt resorts or other.

I want to see solid evidence before we start to discount Pen ce or Ryan. And it's not simple skepticism here, it's also that both are awful people. Ryan is a Randian, who is happy to cut tens of millions from health care just for a quick headline. Every proposal that he's made has been absurd. And Pence is a Christian Fundamentalist - hey, let's just torture gay people until they turn straight!.

Neither one would push the serious threat to me and my family that Trump does, but both are awful. I'd prefer Pence over Trump, but that's not a compliment - I'd prefer myself over Trump, and I should never be president.

And of course, it does not help at all that Mitch "Party over Country" McConnell is leading the Senate. Let's be honest - we've watched the GOP absolutely refuse to serve the American people, particularly since Obama was elected. And yes, this is partly due to racism.

I hold myself to a higher standard. Trump has already shown himself to be a clown. Pence isn't a threat to me, personally, and Ryan isn't either. In fact they may benefit me, personally, in the short term.

I don't care. I'll still fight against them. The issue is deeper than short-term gains≥
Lol

That was fascinating! I'm LMFAO
 
A Grand Jury. FISA courts a special courts set up to oversee the issuing or denial of surveillance warrants.

Quite so. But is that their only role? I suppose if I really want to know I should read the legislation that set up the FISA Court but that's some heavy lifting I'm probably not qualified to read and fully understand.
 
Trump is such a shonky bastard with a long history of dealing with other shonky bastards I dont imagine it would be hard to dig up a whole lot of criminal activty. This beside his alleged russian dealings.
I knew there was some reason I'm following this thread other than the humor logger posts; I learned a new word. I'll have to try it out on my mate ... no, wait ....
 
And I repeat myself, you're the one who thinks Rupert Murdoch owns a "leftists conspiracy rag" not me.

Another pointless rabbit hole. Rupert Murdock has writers who are left. He obviously enjoys letting them write CT.
 
Another pointless rabbit hole. Rupert Murdock has writers who are left. He obviously enjoys letting them write CT.

That might actually be true in some situations. However the WSJ is on the right of the mainstream.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom