dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
I'd say he's more like Silvio Berlusconi.
This.
Last edited:
I'd say he's more like Silvio Berlusconi.
It looks like after almost a decade of development, the ultra-advanced Gerald R. Ford supercarrier will be commissioned this year. An important detail about this ship, the first of its class, is that it does not use steam catapults to launch planes as is traditional, but instead uses an electromagnetic system to fling them into the air. And then President Donald Trump opened his mouth.
...I said no you’re not. You going to goddamned steam, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it’s no good.
...
“I can confirm that this is absolutely nuts,” he said. The whole idea of ripping out the launch system in the already-built Ford, and re-designing the following carriers (including the already-under construction USS Enterprise), would be “immensely expensive.”
He also doesn't sleep much.
Trump May Have Just Derailed A Crucial Part Of America's Future Aircraft Carrier Fleet
I assume the Navy is just going to ignore the idiot commander in chief.
He should ride the Hulk ride at Universal Studios to see how awesome magnetic rails can be
Granted, the digitial catapult has had it's share of problems, and has been a lively topic of debate within the Navy itself ,but Trump's ignorance is just incredible.
He was apparently so traumatized by the experience that he turned the rest of the week over to Sarah Huckabee, whose fashion sense is something to behold. Her efforts to explain why theyWhite House press secretary Sean Spicer wrapped up his brief interview with Fox Business from the White House grounds late Tuesday night and then disappeared into the shadows, huddling with his staff near a clump of bushes and then behind a tall hedge. To get back to his office, Spicer would have to pass a swarm of reporters wanting to know why President Trump suddenly decided to fire the FBI director.
This has made my day:
He was apparently so traumatized by the experience that he turned the rest of the week over to Sarah Huckabee, whose fashion sense is something to behold. Her efforts to explain why theysaidlied that Trump had nothing to do with the Rosenstein recommendation were the stuff of legend.
That does NOT increase my confidence in our military. Which, having been in it, was not that high to begin with.Supposedly he away on duty for the Navy Reserve. He is in the Navy Reserve so it could most certainly be true.
I just realized that I have seen no recent Facebook posts by people who previously supported PDJT. Like, in the last few weeks. Could the rest of the country be waking up to what I (we) saw months ago?
You obviously don't understand what compromise is, reaching out to say we won, is not quite bringing the ideas of the other side in. Frankly I'm surprised you don't recognize this for what it is. Obama had the backbone to give the middle finger to the repubs and I for one respect it. He went on principle. For you to not recognize that just says you're in denial. We already know Ambrosia.
Indeed. Dialogue with logger is like trying to nail Jello to the wall. I think it is best to just let him live in his little bubble. Ignore him. <--advice I also need to heed.Well, when you're not bound by the limits of fact and reality, I guess it is pretty easy to generate glib, unconvincing responses.
"Trump - no funny little mustache!""Sounds like a re-election slogan. "Trump, at least he didn't go for the Final Solution."
If pence and trump wanted to they'd have brought back prima noctis long before now.
Between the pressure, stress and Trump's weight and bad diet I wonder if he'll make it through the end of the year without suffering a heart attack or stroke.
You obviously don't remember that Obama promised to be more open about negotiations with stakeholders so had one of the negotiating sessions televised. There were several Republicans sitting at the table. To repeat, during NEGOTIATIONS on ACA. You're in no position to pontificate about inclusion.
Hmm, I bet you're not having nearly as much fun as I am.![]()
That means more than 4 out of 10 think Trump is looking out for them. Jesus, how depressing. I suppose talking to one of them would be like trying to have a sane conversation with logger.And the biggest surprise of all, at least to me,
59 - 38 percent that he does not care about average Americans, compared to 57 - 42 percent April 19