Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
- Joined
- May 9, 2006
- Messages
- 29,691
Unless of course it's one of the other theories floated here, like some sort of test marketing. Inquiring minds want to know.
I am suspecting the SOLE purpose and "Markie et al", is to refine the pitch, not convince us, just throw the idea against us, and keep what can stick for the next round of "investor" and critics.
The problem I have with this notion that markie et al. are here as agents of Mills to "refine the scam" is, why are they only now trying to refine it?
Mills has been running this scam quite successfully for almost 30 years now, bringing in over sixty million dollars by all reports. That's way more money than I've earned in that same time period, and I suspect way more than most of us here. So what, exactly, could he expect to learn from us? He is, by any reasonable standard, already a master at figuring out how to BS his investors to keep the money flowing.