• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sprinkling in some of the current pop-sci buzzwords doesn't hurt.

Photovoltaic: "Yeah, the guy down the street's putting those same solar things on his roof!"

Dark matter: "I saw a show about that on Discovery. It had that Japanese science guy that's on all their shows."

As I've said before, I'm none to bright when it comes to the math and hard science here, but even to poor stupid me, most of the claims made sound like a page from a bad sci-fi script.
 
Oh come now, it's well known that the internal combustion engine of the modern automobile throws away over 70 percent of its energy as waste heat. Welcome to the laws of thermodynamics.


Over 70 percent of the energy of the fuel is thrown away as waste heat.

Mills's reactors don't produce pressure from expanding gases like the combustion in an internal combustion engine does. Nor do they produce any chemical energy, like the energy in gasoline or diesel fuel. Nor do they generate electrical potential. All they produce is heat. Instead of a car's embarrassing 70%, you're starting with 100%.

Worrying about how much of that heat is wasted in order to convert some of it into useful energy doesn't make sense if the heat is coming from a clean exotic reaction that uses water as fuel. But it makes perfect sense if the heat is actually coming from expensive internal components of the reactor burning up.

So by all means, don't settle for mere useful steam power that's only suitable for boring uses like transportation, industry, and agriculture. Keep tweaking this thing until it can power tractor beams and photon torpedoes.
 
Last edited:
I'll stick around a bit, but it won't be for very long. Not much into gloating.
Nice name btw.

I have already posted here in the past, that if a SunCell of some sort is not working (to my satisfaction) within 2 years I will seriously reconsider my beliefs and let this forum know. The date on my Google Calendar for this is Feb 26 2019.
There's a LOT of wriggle room here, markie. Your "won't be for very long" can be up to 2 years and still leave you time to pull out before your drop-dead date.

How 'bout something more solid? "I [markie] will be posting and replying to posts through July 1, 2019". That gives you 4 months to accept our apologizes. :)
 
It's old news. Check out BLP's YouTube channel and see Mills talk about these things three years ago.

Well, i'll say this.

markie - you are someone with an extraordinary amount of faith in Mills. You have long defended him against dozens of people who continually call you and the ideas Mills puts forth as foolish. If i ever have an idea, i'd want you as one of those who believed in me.

I have to admit - if responses to posts could be converted into energy, you'd have discovered an unlimited power source. A single post from you seems to everlastingly trigger a couple of dozen responses :)

To be honest, i am not anywhere close to being smart enough scientifically to know one way or the other.

The decades of delays - that's hard for me to get past. And i almost can't believe that if this had merit, it wouldn't have been stolen by either our government or a foreign government in the past 30 years. If it's real, it would be a game-changer beyond the telling of it. But i desperately, terribly, pleadingly, hope you are right, and my worries are wrong.

If you have Mills' ear, i really recommend you suggest that he open up to the scientific world. Let others validate his work and help him with engineering difficulties.

If he's actually right about what he says, this is probably the biggest scientific discovery of all time. Every day it would be delayed means many, many lives lost - and untold human suffering.

Not trying to be your enemy or call you out - just wanted to give a civil response to your valiant efforts and make a suggestion that you might be able to pass along.

All the best.
 
It's old news. Check out BLP's YouTube channel and see Mills talk about these things three years ago.
It is not old news. The last information from BLP is that they were expecting the "commercially available" cells a little while back. Your new information, that they are no longer commercially available and that they are now changing, yet again, the design is not on the website.

Again where are you getting your new information from?
 
Sure, it's becoming even more obvious Mills is a pathetic scam artist as he's preparing for another reset, but don't worry... the true believers will keep defending him, and he'll gain a few new converts in the next scam cycle.
This time he will meet his vague deadline and fulfill his vague promises he's been breaking for 30 years.
This time he won't blame the 'delay' on some irrelevant aspect of the engineering of superfluous components.
This time he won't try to erase evidence of all of his previous promises.
But even the true believers don't believe he's going to prove the existence of the hydrinos he's supposedly had for decades, which would be easy to do if he had them. Nope, some vague allusions to spectroscopy and mangling theoretical physics will suffice, thankyouverymuch.
 
Yep, making deliberate stalling, obfuscation and lying the only accrual work they have ever done on the system. Heck, based on the caliber of the nonsense presented, they didn't even put much work into that.

I am suspecting the SOLE purpose and "Markie et al", is to refine the pitch, not convince us, just throw the idea against us, and keep what can stick for the next round of "investor" and critics.
 
It's old news. Check out BLP's YouTube channel and see Mills talk about these things three years ago.

Comets are electric rocks, the Sun is powered by an invisible electric current and craters are formed by some sort of electric woo. That is also old news. Check out the Electric Universe youtube channel. It is also complete bobbins. As are Mills' claims. Evidence and sensible science are what is required and, in both the above cases, that is entirely absent.
 
Last edited:
Well, i'll say this.

markie - you are someone with an extraordinary amount of faith in Mills. You have long defended him against dozens of people who continually call you and the ideas Mills puts forth as foolish. If i ever have an idea, i'd want you as one of those who believed in me.

I have to admit - if responses to posts could be converted into energy, you'd have discovered an unlimited power source. A single post from you seems to everlastingly trigger a couple of dozen responses :)

To be honest, i am not anywhere close to being smart enough scientifically to know one way or the other.

The decades of delays - that's hard for me to get past. And i almost can't believe that if this had merit, it wouldn't have been stolen by either our government or a foreign government in the past 30 years. If it's real, it would be a game-changer beyond the telling of it. But i desperately, terribly, pleadingly, hope you are right, and my worries are wrong.

If you have Mills' ear, i really recommend you suggest that he open up to the scientific world. Let others validate his work and help him with engineering difficulties.

If he's actually right about what he says, this is probably the biggest scientific discovery of all time. Every day it would be delayed means many, many lives lost - and untold human suffering.

Not trying to be your enemy or call you out - just wanted to give a civil response to your valiant efforts and make a suggestion that you might be able to pass along.

All the best.

Nice first post.
 
I am suspecting the SOLE purpose and "Markie et al", is to refine the pitch, not convince us, just throw the idea against us, and keep what can stick for the next round of "investor" and critics.

Yep, a problem I noted up thread with skeptical engagement. We tend to make liars just better liars. The alternative is of course just to let crapola assertions stand unabated. Which still only services the crapola slingers and abdicates the very purpose of forums such as this.
 
It is not old news. The last information from BLP is that they were expecting the "commercially available" cells a little while back. Your new information, that they are no longer commercially available and that they are now changing, yet again, the design is not on the website.

Again where are you getting your new information from?

I have long thought and posted that he is associated closely with BLP or a paid shill. However, I'll go a step further now and suggest he is Mills.
 
I'll go a step further now and suggest he is Mills.

A possibility I've certainly considered. Understanding of just general physics, chemistry and modern technology would all seem consistent. Still seemingly unusually sparse for those purported to have biological and/or medical backgrounds.

Though, Dr. Ben Carson has certainly recently demonstrated that the actual bar in such regards is quite lower than my expectations would have surmised as possible.
 
I have long thought and posted that he is associated closely with BLP or a paid shill. However, I'll go a step further now and suggest he is Mills.

Nah, Mills is too busy preparing for the next Dog and Pony fundraising show while rolling in piles of cash from his investors. :p
 
Thanks for your response.

OK, so you, like RC, can't bring yourself to do relatively simple formula checking.
Did I ever say that?

It would be such an easy way to prove Mills wrong, wouldn't it?
Hmm, not sure why you say that.

Mills' ideas have been shown to be internally inconsistent, and inconsistent with oodles of well established experimental and observational results, so I rather doubt yet another such demonstration would add anything much to any such "proof".

But you refuse to do it. I will be doing it myself, just for fun. Other have done it and have confirmed Mills results.
Cool! :) Please post your working here ...

Your last set of questions? About if I have seen the SunCell in operation, personally, or if I'm an employee of BLP? I've already said I'm not an insider. I've never been to BLP's facilities. But I've seen youtube videos of the Suncell in (limited) operation, and I seen videos of people like Dr. Peter Janssen testifying that they have seen it operating for long durations.
Again, many thanks.

Just to be clear, if I were to check the derivation of even one of Mills' analytic results, or just a single one of his estimates of ionization energy, I'd have done more than your have done, in this regard, right?

And if I were to drive along Old Trenton Rd, past 493, and merely look at the BLP building in passing, I'd have more direct observation of BLP's set-up than you have, right?
 
The supplier of their heat exchanger let them down.

Is it possible Mills suffers from some form of manic depression?

If his tech were legitimate, then an extreme mood disorder could explain why a delay in a heat exchanger resulted in the entire project being scrapped and a completely different design cooked up. It would also explain the idiotic "We're months from production!" claims despite being years, even decades, from so much as a stable prototype.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom