• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mills has taken great lengths to look for nuclear signatures, and found none. He has even used heavy water, with the same negative results. Note that in muon catalyzed fusion, the muon (heavy) is much closer to the nucleus, and shields much more than the electron of a hydrino.


The safety of the end product, hydrino, depends I suppose. Dihydrino gas H2 is extremely stable and inert, moreso than, say, helium. However hydrino hydride, H-, as far as I recall, can combine with metals to form interesting crystalline compounds. But I don't know enough about this aspect to know if it would pose a risk to human safety.

1) that is your word on it what are the independent studies *cricket sound*
2) there would be a easy nobel price for a new state of hydrogen (or matter !) which would make mills stuff easy to finance , just think of the advertising and big company proposing him finance, yet he never tried to really get independent checks
3) etc...

This is so laughable I can#t imagine why anybody would dedefend this
 
The formation of hydrino is detectable when it is formed, based on a characteristic light signature. But after that it is hard to detect, even in the lab. You have to know what to look for, and therefore how to look for it. Mills has done that.

Same old babble, empty of evidence. Firstly hard to detect does not mean impossible. So give us a precise way to detect hydrino, if you can't then you are just babbling. Furthermore if it was hard or impossible to detect, HOW are you pretending that it is inoffensive ? You have no way to say, and for all you know after a critical mass of hydrino has concentrated , say , in water, it all transform in ice-9 and freeze earth. Damn that made me remember I miss Vonnegut's novels. Or it could be a long term teratogen. What's your study of rat's exposure to Hydrino ? (etc...)
 
Last edited:
A good point. First of all, Mills would say the vast majority of the hydrogen in the universe has turned into hydrino, aka the missing mass of the universe, aka dark matter. Secondly, hydrino is formed by contact with an appropriate catalyst. The conditions have to be right. Frankly, I'm skeptical that *all* the dark matter is hydrino.

Ah, so the laws of nature conveniently only apply far away.
If the hydrino theory were correct not a single hydrogen would bond in any other way. Organic chemistry as we know it simply would not exist.
Nor would acids, as going to the hydrino orbital would be energetically favorable to losing an electron completely.

The gas giants would be composed of hydrinos and not hydrogen as they clearly are.
Hydrogen ejected from the sun would not be hydrogen but hydrino.
We'd see an extra spectral line in excited hydrogen, which is not there.
Etc etc.

As many here have explained before, as it is the hydrino 'theory' is a magic handwave to ignore the fact that an overunity device is physically impossible.
Mills has been using similar handwaves for reported decades, luring in investors and producing nothing. With his next big breaktrough 'real soon' for many years.

Why believe in a known liar?
 
Last edited:
Scratch a bit of the babble, and you quickly find out there is nothing. I think Markie does not understand what an environmental , biologic or physical impact study would mean.
 
So "There is hardly any oxygen at all" yet it is still critical and central, as is apparently repeated redox reactions, to your stated operation. Why try to downplay such a central role of your own stated catalyst (water) and the apparently repeated redox reaction? Why not just use water as a catalyst instead of making water (by burning hydrogen) to use water as a catalyst?
There is no net input of oxygen. The refractory oxide naturally recycles itself.
Why not just use water? Initially Mills did that, when he was exploding metallic hydrates. The important thing is that the water must be unbound to other water. This is accomplished by having the water trapped in a hydrate, or by using only newly formed water. Also, Mills has found that too much water quenches the hydrino forming reaction.

Capacitors are not a power source, they do not produce their own charge separation. What actual power source initially charges those capacitors and how long does the device have to remain attached to such an actual source of power to be operational?
Yes of course the capacitors have to be charged up somehow. I don't know the details on this aspect. It's not self looped at this point, obviously, so the power is ultimately coming from the grid. Anyway, you can see the pics of the capacitors used on BLP's website.
 
A good point. First of all, Mills would say the vast majority of the hydrogen in the universe has turned into hydrino, aka the missing mass of the universe, aka dark matter. Secondly, hydrino is formed by contact with an appropriate catalyst. The conditions have to be right. Frankly, I'm skeptical that *all* the dark matter is hydrino.

Then Mills wouldn't know what he is talking about, dark matter isn't "missing mass of the universe". It is mass that doesn't or only weakly couples to the electromagnetic force. So it is specifically, well, more mass not less or missing mass as a lower hydrogen energy state would be, frankly you need to be more skeptical of just what you are asserting.
 
I've been in contact with some people I know at the Pentagon. It may be time to weaponize this. Unfortunately, that means shutting BLP down in the commercial sector for national security reasons.

Please consider the security ramifications before posting any further details about the process in this forum. The Russians are listening!

ETA: I refer those outside of the intelligence community to Executive Order 13526, available at the National Archives: https://www.archives.gov/isoo/policy-documents/cnsi-eo.html

I guess that was tongue in cheek. But if I recall correctly Mills had or has a former pentagon person on his board of directors. Given this is true, I'm sure they are keeping a close watch.

Mills was granted a patent on a hydrino based laser some years ago. I don't know the details on that.
 
I don't seek one, I have one right here, and he's even using two accounts to entertain himself. :D
I don't find this entertaining, actually it is a bit stressful because I am rushing to keep up and have other things I have to get to. I have only one account, which I just formed. Incidentally I have tried several times in the last two weeks or so to get a membership here, but the system rejected my application due to what seems to be a bug.
 
There is no net input of oxygen. The refractory oxide naturally recycles itself.

No one asked about "net input of oxygen".

Why not just use water? Initially Mills did that, when he was exploding metallic hydrates. The important thing is that the water must be unbound to other water. This is accomplished by having the water trapped in a hydrate, or by using only newly formed water. Also, Mills has found that too much water quenches the hydrino forming reaction.

And again so why downplay that critical recurring redox reaction?


Yes of course the capacitors have to be charged up somehow. I don't know the details on this aspect. It's not self looped at this point, obviously, so the power is ultimately coming from the grid. Anyway, you can see the pics of the capacitors used on BLP's website.

See how easy that was to actually admit what the power source is?
 
I guess that was tongue in cheek. But if I recall correctly Mills had or has a former pentagon person on his board of directors. Given this is true, I'm sure they are keeping a close watch.

Mills was granted a patent on a hydrino based laser some years ago. I don't know the details on that.

I was unable to locate any patents held by Mills in the US. It is possible they are being suppressed for national security reasons, but secrecy rules prevent me from finding out. Are you saying he has US patents which are classified and unavailable?

If he already has Pentagon affiliation, this parallels what I'm hearing from the military community - the weaponized aspects almost assure any invention will be quashed and investors left out to dry.
 
1) that is your word on it what are the independent studies *cricket sound*
2) there would be a easy nobel price for a new state of hydrogen (or matter !) which would make mills stuff easy to finance , just think of the advertising and big company proposing him finance, yet he never tried to really get independent checks
3) etc...

This is so laughable I can#t imagine why anybody would dedefend this

Well Mills has had notable people look at his work. The late Dr. Joseph(?) Conrads, perhaps the leading experimental plasma physicist, was quite impressed and amazed at what he witnessed. Methinks Mills will get a Nobel prize, in time.
 
Same old babble, empty of evidence. Firstly hard to detect does not mean impossible. So give us a precise way to detect hydrino, if you can't then you are just babbling. Furthermore if it was hard or impossible to detect, HOW are you pretending that it is inoffensive ?
Mills has published multiple methods to find and measure hydrino properties. I could link to a site that has such experiments listed, but I don't know if I'm allowed to post links at this early stage.
 
Ah, so the laws of nature conveniently only apply far away.
If the hydrino theory were correct not a single hydrogen would bond in any other way. Organic chemistry as we know it simply would not exist.
Nor would acids, as going to the hydrino orbital would be energetically favorable to losing an electron completely.

The gas giants would be composed of hydrinos and not hydrogen as they clearly are.
Hydrogen ejected from the sun would not be hydrogen but hydrino.
We'd see an extra spectral line in excited hydrogen, which is not there.
Etc etc.

As many here have explained before, as it is the hydrino 'theory' is a magic handwave to ignore the fact that an overunity device is physically impossible.
Mills has been using similar handwaves for reported decades, luring in investors and producing nothing. With his next big breaktrough 'real soon' for many years.

Why believe in a known liar?

I'm certainly not getting your logic that says that if hydrinos exist then ordinary chemistry would not be possible.

Mills would say that both hydrogen and hydrino are ejected from the sun. Mills would say further that hydrino formation is part of the sun's energy generation.

Excited hydrogen does not drop to below to below ground state. Thus, no extra spectral line. Ground state hydrogen in contact with a catalyst can drop below ground state.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'overunity'. If you mean free energy, of course Mills doesn't believe that.
 
No one asked about "net input of oxygen".

And again so why downplay that critical recurring redox reaction?

See how easy that was to actually admit what the power source is?

It's exactly because there is no net input of oxygen that you can indeed downplay an redox reaction! The energy is not coming from oxidation, if that is what you are getting at.

If I told you my laptop was powered by a battery, you would take issue with that lol.
 
It's exactly because there is no net input of oxygen that you can indeed downplay an redox reaction! The energy is not coming from oxidation, if that is what you are getting at.

If I told you my laptop was powered by a battery, you would take issue with that lol.

Perhaps you aren't a chemist, but "oxidation" does not require oxygen - it's a description for moving electrons around to produce more favorable thermodynamic "oxidation states".

(Just in case there was a confusion in terms here.)

ETA: An example: Silver is oxidized by H2S, which is the oxidizing agent. Conversely, hydrogen is reduced (from +1 in H2S to 0 in H2), so you can think of silver as the reducing agent for hydrogen. ... The unbalanced chemical reaction is: Ag + H2S --> Ag2S + H2.
 
Last edited:
I was unable to locate any patents held by Mills in the US. It is possible they are being suppressed for national security reasons, but secrecy rules prevent me from finding out. Are you saying he has US patents which are classified and unavailable?

If he already has Pentagon affiliation, this parallels what I'm hearing from the military community - the weaponized aspects almost assure any invention will be quashed and investors left out to dry.

Mills and BLP has about 7 granted patents, and somewhere in the order of 30 patents still waiting in the application phase.

If you go to patents.google.com and search for BlackLight power you will find them.
 
With the Pentagon connection mentioned earlier, we need to consider the false flag aspects here. It is well known that the DIA and others will use one "apparent" technology to conceal what's actually going on.

It would explain why what Mills presents can't stand up to scrutiny and why outsiders are not welcome. This has the stink of secrecy about it. Mills is just a front for something much deeper, so of course it's all BS - that's what it's supposed to be. It also explains why the EPA and OSHA don't seem interested. Someone called them and said, "Back off."
 
Last edited:
It's exactly because there is no net input of oxygen that you can indeed downplay an redox reaction! The energy is not coming from oxidation, if that is what you are getting at.

As noted by marplots a "net input of oxygen" is not required for a redox reaction.

Simply burning hydrogen to produce water and then electrolysis on the water to split it up again and you have a recurring redox reaction. Sound familiar?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolysis_of_water

All that is required is an input of energy.



If I told you my laptop was powered by a battery, you would take issue with that lol.

Laugh all you want a battery is still not a capacitor nor what you have already asserted as the actual energy source.

Yes of course the capacitors have to be charged up somehow. I don't know the details on this aspect. It's not self looped at this point, obviously, so the power is ultimately coming from the grid. Anyway, you can see the pics of the capacitors used on BLP's website.

I will again repeat my admonishment that you be more skeptical of your own assertion here.
 
Perhaps you aren't a chemist, but "oxidation" does not require oxygen - it's a description for moving electrons around to produce more favorable thermodynamic "oxidation states".

(Just in case there was a confusion in terms here.)

ETA: An example: Silver is oxidized by H2S, which is the oxidizing agent. Conversely, hydrogen is reduced (from +1 in H2S to 0 in H2), so you can think of silver as the reducing agent for hydrogen. ... The unbalanced chemical reaction is: Ag + H2S --> Ag2S + H2.

Thanks. I'm no chemist but yes I am well aware of the giving and taking of electrons to achieve lower energy states. (Unlike Mills I didn't win chemistry awards at university; in fact I barely passed!) The Man wasn't explicit in what would be the oxidizing agent, so I assumed he meant oxygen from the air or water or the special refractory oxide.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom