• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon any of us could put together an impressive list things we were right about in the past......

Such a list would only be useful if put alongside a list of all the things we've been wrong about.
 
Did you or anyone notice that in the second image, the "vaporized" electrodes, while not in as good condition or as well-lit as "before," are very much still there?


Well, it's mostly just one with some remnants of the other upon it and a bit of a notch at the end. Seems more like the results of an anode to cathode reaction than the result of any heat just generated in the vicinity of the electrodes.


A sacrificial anode can be used to protect a metal structure from corrosion by forcing it to be the cathode in such a (though slower) reaction.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathodic_protection
 
Well, if we're being completely accurate, if you read the Bitcoin thread michaelsuede started, he didn't tell people to invest in it, he called it the most important/most dangerous invention in human history and predicted that it would topple all governments. I don't think there's any evidence as yet that these are accurate statements, so I'm not really sure they can be classified as something he was right about in the past.
 
Well, if we're being completely accurate, if you read the Bitcoin thread michaelsuede started, he didn't tell people to invest in it, he called it the most important/most dangerous invention in human history and predicted that it would topple all governments. I don't think there's any evidence as yet that these are accurate statements, so I'm not really sure they can be classified as something he was right about in the past.

Our distinguished OP appears to latch onto ideas because they promise the end of the hegemony of the concept of hegemony. Do you suppose his ideological position might be what's keeping him from seeing this scam for what it is, in the hope that Libertopia is finally around the corner?
 
Well, it's mostly just one with some remnants of the other upon it and a bit of a notch at the end. Seems more like the results of an anode to cathode reaction than the result of any heat just generated in the vicinity of the electrodes.


There's more than remnants. If you overlay the two directly, you'll see that two thirds of the top edge of the upper electrode (which I believe is the anode) follows exactly the same line in both images, showing that there is no change in the camera or anode position. There is no notch at the end afterward; instead, two deposits with a notch between them have extended the original end. The upper electrode has widened significantly. The entire area of the gap between the two electrodes in the before image is filled with material in the after image.

It certainly appears that material has migrated from the cathode to the nearest side of the anode. Most likely it has indeed vaporized and re-condensed in the process, though some portion, possibly a large portion, of the material might have instead migrated across the arc as larger droplets carried by the vapor. (Note that the re-condensation will give back most of the heat of vaporization, vastly decreasing the overall energy required to cause the reaction.) What happened in the cell appears to be a crude and uncontrolled form of cathodic arc deposition.
 
That's a damn good point.

All this time we've been discussing the energy needed to vaporize the tungsten when we have photographic evidence a large portion of it was still intact!

We've been talking about how to replicate the effects of an elephant gun when Mills and company are actually firing a Red Rider BB gun. This drastically reduces the energy needed.

Even if we grant that one of them has melted, one of them looks just like new.

It seems like they must have been two different materials?
Or the process affecting them is not what we were told?

At least a Daisy BB gun does what it claims to do...
 
Last edited:
If there was a sniff of truth in this governments and corporations would be fighting tooth and nail for a piece of it.

The DOD/DOE of this and many other countries would be all over it and he wouldn't have to be running around scamming for millions they'd give him billions.
 
Those fittings have a rim used as a stop and are designed to use with low temperature soldering (I've done a few things in plumbing myself at home using that -the connexion for the dishwasher and a new bathroom-). The fittings in the image are typical of refrigeration, and they use high temperature welding -the lowest temperature is using mixes of copper with silver at some 800°C-. That discolouration is typical of that welding process (I tried it myself unsuccessfully while making a working model of a beer coolers with friends, but I've seen how it's done).

But I would like to see michaelsuede's yada yada turned into an explanation about what that fancy pansy copper piping is doing in Mills' apparatus.

I disagree, they look like simple domestic, push fit, presoldered plumbing fittings. There isn't any silver solder in there.
 
Last edited:
I disagree, they look like simple domestic, push fit, presoldered plumbing fittings. There isn't any silver solder in there.

Careful. There is a difference between a push-fit fitting, and the pre-soldered (AKA capillary or "Yorkshire") fittings shown in the image. Push fit are modern plastic things which don't require soldering. These are definitely soldered. Not welded. Not refrigeration. Just standard 12mm soldered copper domestic plumbing fittings.
 
I disagree, they look like simple domestic, push fit, presoldered plumbing fittings. There isn't any silver solder in there.

Then show me where the rim of those fittings is in Mills' thingamajig.

(Guys, you're showing me horrible plumbing fittings. Do you really do your plumbing with that? The original hot water and heating plumbing in my home is made of thick threaded bronze and there hasn't been a leak in the 76 years they are in use)
 
.......(Guys, you're showing me horrible plumbing fittings. Do you really do your plumbing with that?........)

Yes.

Yj2HKBP.jpg


3SMcA60.jpg


O8MIYsq.jpg
 
(Guys, you're showing me horrible plumbing fittings. Do you really do your plumbing with that? The original hot water and heating plumbing in my home is made of thick threaded bronze and there hasn't been a leak in the 76 years they are in use)
What you describe can still be found in marine grade applications, but I have never seen it in residential applications here, no.

Edit PS There are three ways to join copper plumbing besides temporary mechanical type fittings. Soldering, Brazing, Welding. Those fitting LOOK to be brazed. Soldering and Brazing Explained Welding is different because the metal to be joined is melted as well. Those fittings on the unit don't look like they are even thick enough to weld by any method I know of. If you tried to weld them they would likely melt right through. So I am guessing Brazed is the word you are looking for Cowan. Of course there could be a welding technique I am not aware of to do it.
 
Last edited:
Standard copper solder fittings in the UK there are variations depending on the manufacturer. Some already have rings of fluxed solder in the fitting (Yorkshire fittings), some don't. For Yorkshire fittings, polish with wire wool, add a bit of flux to the pipe end then assemble and apply heat. For plain fittings it's the same but touch the heated joint with solder. Universal for water pipes and central heating.

Video showing how to use plain and Yorkshire fittings.

 
Anyone got a better image?

zJKiF2s.jpg


Anyway, Alec, I've highlighted the ends of the fittings that I can make out on this crappy image.
 
Last edited:
Thank you all for all the info. What MikeG's images show looks like what we call here Hidrobronz liviano (lightweight brass). When I installed my dishwasher I had to join the thick threaded bronze with a heavy brass fitting, so I was evenly filing during a couple of hours until I could reduce the 2.5 mm thick bronze to 1.5 mm of the pipe that went into the fitting and then soldered it upwards -there it is when stearin comes handy-. It's been 25 years or so working without problems, knock on wood (Alec knocks his head -or Mills' leg-).

I reckon we always use sturdy fittings because we make furrow-like holes in brick walls, place the piping wrapped in tarred paper and cover it with strong mortar (hot water piping can't go more than 2 metres in a straight line).

Certainly we're a knowledgeable bunch that can call Mill's bluff regarding those copper pipes.
 
Careful. There is a difference between a push-fit fitting, and the pre-soldered (AKA capillary or "Yorkshire") fittings shown in the image. Push fit are modern plastic things which don't require soldering. These are definitely soldered. Not welded. Not refrigeration. Just standard 12mm soldered copper domestic plumbing fittings.

Where on earth do you live?
Anyone got a better image?

zJKiF2s.jpg


Anyway, Alec, I've highlighted the ends of the fittings that I can make out on this crappy image.

Those are clearly plumbing fittings, but equally clearly don't have the solder ring of 'Yorkshire' fittings, so I suppose they could have been joined with silver solder or brazing, to contain the awesome power of BrLTs patent free energy device. The arguments about jointing technology are however a bit redundant, since the whole thing is clearly a crappy made up model that doesn't do anything.
 
Where on earth do you live?


Those are clearly plumbing fittings, but equally clearly don't have the solder ring of 'Yorkshire' fittings, so I suppose they could have been joined with silver solder or brazing, to contain the awesome power of BrLTs patent free energy device. The arguments about jointing technology are however a bit redundant, since the whole thing is clearly a crappy made up model that doesn't do anything.

Besides the copper piping "dancing" around the central body, but it doesn't connect to it.

To me the whole thing looks like this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom