• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's obviously not a valid reason, given that since Mills has demonstrated hydrogen can indeed to go a lower ground state, ipso facto, QM is wrong.
Please provide the demonstration with experimental evidence that Mills produced a hydrogen ground state lower then the one that has been measured for the last few centuries, michaelsuede.

The science is simple enough - measure the transitions of electrons in hydrogen and see that no transition produces a state less than the measured ground state.
 
Nothing produces a light spectrum like that.
That is wrong - Interpretation of EUV emissions observed by Mills et al.
An explanation of the so-called hydrino continuum emissions proposed by Mills and Lu, most recently in [Eur. Phys. J. D 64, 65 (2011)], is presented using conventional atomic, plasma, and discharge physics. It is argued that the observed EUV emissions during their pulsed discharges originate from transitions in ions sputtered or evaporated from the electrodes. Such an interpretation removes their justification for the introduction of hydrino particles.
 
In every single case they were required to put a spreadsheet together with the out-years all listed to the end of the useful life of the project. They put how much revenue was generated. They put how much the initial capital cost was. Operations and maintenance.

Oh, but that information is in this thread. Useful life of the project - 20 years per generator. How much revenue generated - infinite. Initial capital cost - $60m. Operations and maintenance - $0.

You'd be a fool not to invest.
 
I know people who work as scientists in pharmaceutical firms developing new drugs. After creating a drug that appears to work well (a very difficult endeavor) it is natural for them to then begin to optimize the production and reduce the production cost. Almost always at some point the company stops them from going further by pointing out that the current method produces the raw drug at $0.50 a dose, and that the packing, testing, advertising, etc, adds another $40 per dose, so the company is not enormously interested in reducing the cost of the raw drug any further. Even a ten-fold further savings in the cost of the raw drug would be virtually meaningless to them.

Yet we are supposed to believe that BLP has had this incredibly cheap, effective, no-maintenance method of generating heat and electricity for years and years, yet they have not released it because they need to "optimize" it even further. Think not only about the benefits of of moving into commercial production even a first generation device in terms of establishing a source of steady income, but also about the effects on their funding and stocks!

Sure- you'd be a fool not to invest.
 
Last edited:
Good thing Apple waited to sell smart phones until they were able to create the sophisticated versions now available! It would have been a total disaster for them if they had first tried to sell any less capable version back in 2007, right?
 
I know people who work as scientists in pharmaceutical firms developing new drugs. After creating a drug that appears to work well (a very difficult endeavor) it is natural for them to then begin to optimize the production and reduce the production cost. Almost always at some point the company stops them from going further by pointing out that the current method produces the raw drug at $0.50 a dose, and that the packing, testing, advertising, etc, adds another $40 per dose, so the company is not enormously interested in reducing the cost of the raw drug any further. Even a ten-fold further savings in the cost of the raw drug would be virtually meaningless to them.

Yet we are supposed to believe that BLP has had this incredibly cheap, effective, no-maintenance method of generating heat and electricity for years and years, yet they have not released it because they need to "optimize" it even further. Think not only about the benefits of of moving into commercial production even a first generation device in terms of establishing a source of steady income, but also about the effects on their funding and stocks!

Sure- you'd be a fool not to invest.



Can I quote you on that when discussing this tech in YouTube threads?

If you assume the science is valid and the tech works, you're left with a mind-bogglingly incompetent operation incapable of brining a technology to market.
 
Think not only about the benefits of of moving into commercial production even a first generation device in terms of establishing a source of steady income, but also about the effects on their funding and stocks!

Sure- you'd be a fool not to invest.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_energy_consumption

In 2011, expenditures on energy totalled over 6 trillion USD, or about 10% of the world gross domestic product (GDP).


Even if they could only capture 10% of the world's energy economy, that's still $600 billion in annual revenues they just passed up. If I were a stockholder, I'd be suing them blind for unnecessarily delaying market deployment.
 
Wow, those Mills fans on YouTube resort to personal insults FAST when you mention safety concerns about Hydrinos. It's almost like they're scared of people asking those questions. I'm just asking about the waste product's safety.

What are Mills and his team hiding?

Anyway, I've emailed Brilliant Light Power requesting information on getting samples of Hydrino gas for testing. Their response will tell me a LOT about what they already know.

In the mean time, I need to reach out and see who I can involve in evaluating samples of Hydrino gas. I have a friend at MIT who coordinates one of the student academic programs. She's not currently in nuclear engineering but she knows the folks who run that program. They'll be the best minds to pick on evaluating the safety of something that might initiate nuclear fusion under a couple atmospheres of pressure.

She knows a few chemistry professors as well who might be able to set me on the right course for assembling a team to evaluate Hydrinos for biological safety.

I also know a few people in the some of Harvard science departments.

Of course, if BLP refuses to provide samples I'll have to use a friend who has some ins at Harvard Law to get he ball rolling on a lawsuit to force BLP to yield up samples for testing. Building THAT cost into a grant proposal will be fun.

Yes, yes, this would involve a LOT of students at all levels, but I think I can get more people on board that way. The consensus in the scientific community seem to be that these theories are inaccurate. Let's be honest. If that wasn't the consensus, Mills would have a Nobel prize by now. Testing an actual byproduct of his reactor however is a very real, hands-on, tangible way of approaching this.

Besides, if BLP provides actual Hydrino gas, the discussion goes from "impossible claptrap" to "WTF is this stuff? We need to test it to find out!"

Providing hydrino gas for testing can only HELP BLP. Refusing to provide any will look very, very bad, implying the gas is far more dangerous than BLP has admitted.
 
Last edited:
The fact that they're breaking the laws of physics isn't even a red flag to him, so why would breaking the laws of accounting be one?

lol. I don't know about the physics but I do know how to do this so it is the best kind of inquiry I can make.

If a person poses themselves as a genius, doing science so advanced that it is beyond our current understanding...

Then they can use a spreadsheet with addition and subtraction.
 
Can I quote you on that when discussing this tech in YouTube threads?

If you assume the science is valid and the tech works, you're left with a mind-bogglingly incompetent operation incapable of brining a technology to market.

Certainly- I would feel honored.
 
Yet we are supposed to believe that BLP has had this incredibly cheap, effective, no-maintenance method of generating heat and electricity for years and years, yet they have not released it because they need to "optimize" it even further. Think not only about the benefits of of moving into commercial production even a first generation device in terms of establishing a source of steady income, but also about the effects on their funding and stocks!

Sure- you'd be a fool not to invest.

That's the point of doing the spreadsheets for a business plan. Just put it on paper how many trillions of dollars in net present value this thing is worth.

Then explain why you haven't sold a single one.

At one point in the video he said they had a lot of engineering problems to solve, and then promptly contradicted himself.
 
Wow, those Mills fans on YouTube resort to personal insults FAST when you mention safety concerns about Hydrinos. It's almost like they're scared of people asking those questions. I'm just asking about the waste product's safety.

What are Mills and his team hiding?

Anyway, I've emailed Brilliant Light Power requesting information on getting samples of Hydrino gas for testing. Their response will tell me a LOT about what they already know.

In the mean time, I need to reach out and see who I can involve in evaluating samples of Hydrino gas. I have a friend at MIT who coordinates one of the student academic programs. She's not currently in nuclear engineering but she knows the folks who run that program. They'll be the best minds to pick on evaluating the safety of something that might initiate nuclear fusion under a couple atmospheres of pressure.

She knows a few chemistry professors as well who might be able to set me on the right course for assembling a team to evaluate Hydrinos for biological safety.

I also know a few people in the some of Harvard science departments.

Of course, if BLP refuses to provide samples I'll have to use a friend who has some ins at Harvard Law to get he ball rolling on a lawsuit to force BLP to yield up samples for testing. Building THAT cost into a grant proposal will be fun.

Yes, yes, this would involve a LOT of students at all levels, but I think I can get more people on board that way. The consensus in the scientific community seem to be that these theories are inaccurate. Let's be honest. If that wasn't the consensus, Mills would have a Nobel prize by now. Testing an actual byproduct of his reactor however is a very real, hands-on, tangible way of approaching this.

Besides, if BLP provides actual Hydrino gas, the discussion goes from "impossible claptrap" to "WTF is this stuff? We need to test it to find out!"

Providing hydrino gas for testing can only HELP BLP. Refusing to provide any will look very, very bad, implying the gas is far more dangerous than BLP has admitted.

Yours is a brilliant strategy!
 
Mills will never produce a hydrino based power supply. If the science doesn't defeat him, his inept handling of his IP will ensure more competent firms swoop in and profit from his work.

Whatever he makes from the investment income is all he's ever going to see from his theories.

Yeah I mean that is so sad for him, after doing all the hard work to have it snatched from his grasp at the last minute just before he was ready to go to market....

Now if another group can just work out how to power that "ignition" energy from the output of the generator they will be in the money.... :D

If I hadn't watched the video I have to admit I wouldn't have known that in the end this is just the typical "free energy" malarky - the device needs an input and lo and behold they simply can't quite get rid of that input no matter what they do.
 
I find the potential environmental impacts of hydrino waste release, hydrino pollution and unknown medical effects of hydrino waste produced by these Brilliant Light Power hydrino energy machines to be very worrying.

As much fun as this has been we've probably given him the next stage of his "development" - he can't bring them to market until all these pesky environmental issues have been addressed even though he knows it is 100% safe with no pollution at all! That should be good for a few more million until his retirement.
 
I'm still here.

As BrLP progresses through the production cycle, I'll be here to post updates.

Well good

Well anyway how long with no production* will it take before you go ......ooops?

*You might want to take a look at the previous iterations of this 'business' and see how long before they faded away...........lol
 
Well good

Well anyway how long with no production* will it take before you go ......ooops?

*You might want to take a look at the previous iterations of this 'business' and see how long before they faded away...........lol

He is about 60 I guess (got a BA in 1982 - 35 years ago roughly). I am guessing he has a good 20 years of life expectancy, so I am guessing this scam has a good 2 decades more of sucker they can get money from.
 
Information is the best antidote to that. You may find some here.

Thanks, I see I an not the only person who findd the potential environmental impacts of hydrino waste release, hydrino pollution and unknown medical effects of hydrino waste production by these Brilliant Light Power hydrino energy machines to be very worrying.
 
Thanks, I see I an not the only person who findd the potential environmental impacts of hydrino waste release, hydrino pollution and unknown medical effects of hydrino waste production by these Brilliant Light Power hydrino energy machines to be very worrying.

Well, I worry about it in much the same sort of way that I worry about whether Santa's sleigh, invisible to radar, will bring down a full 747 over London and wipe out a few thousand people and some historic buildings.
 
Maybe someone should bring this important technology to the attention of President Trump. Think of the advantage it would give thr the US economy?

Even better, wouldn't it be good to see him praising it in a Tweet? :eek:
 
Well, I worry about it in much the same sort of way that I worry about whether Santa's sleigh, invisible to radar, will bring down a full 747 over London and wipe out a few thousand people and some historic buildings.

I know, but if you search for potential environmental impacts of hydrino waste release on google it nowcomes here ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom