Drs_Res
NWO Acorn Hoarder
I suggestIndigoIndiegogo power, to appeal to the new-agey woosters.
FTFY
I suggestIndigoIndiegogo power, to appeal to the new-agey woosters.
The lecturer claimed 100kW units would be produced in the first half of 2017. So this bet being laid here is at least six months too late and more than that really. There is a working prototype before production. The production model is not the first one that works, lol.
Well played, sir.He (gender assumed) seems to have made himself scarce around the time we started discussing the potential environmental impacts of hydrino waste release. Perhaps he changed his mind about encouraging discussion of the system if it's going to result in phrases like hydrino pollution and unknown medical effects of hydrino waste coming up in Google searches of Brilliant Light Power or hydrino energy.
He (gender assumed) seems to have made himself scarce around the time we started discussing the potential environmental impacts of hydrino waste release. Perhaps he changed his mind about encouraging discussion of the system if it's going to result in phrases like hydrino pollution and unknown medical effects of hydrino waste coming up in Google searches of Brilliant Light Power or hydrino energy.
Then out of respect, we should never mention the potential environmental impacts of hydrino waste release. Perhaps he changed his mind about encouraging discussion of the system if it's going to result in phrases like hydrino pollution and unknown medical effects of hydrino waste coming up in Google searches of Brilliant Light Power or hydrino energy.
But never use large fonts, because search engines consider it to be important text and they build potential queries around them.
We should use little fonts instead, like in the following example:
«Then out of respect, we should never mention the potential environmental impacts of hydrino waste release. Perhaps he changed his mind about encouraging discussion of the system if it's going to result in phrases like hydrino pollution and unknown medical effects of hydrino waste coming up in Google searches of Brilliant Light Power or hydrino energy.»
He (gender assumed) seems to have made himself scarce around the time we started discussing the potential environmental impacts of hydrino waste release. Perhaps he changed his mind about encouraging discussion of the system if it's going to result in phrases like hydrino pollution and unknown medical effects of hydrino waste coming up in Google searches of Brilliant Light Power or hydrino energy.
I see that our esteemed interlocutor is notable for his absence. Was there an actual flounce?
I'm still here.
As BrLP progresses through the production cycle, I'll be here to post updates.
I'm still here.
As BrLP progresses through the production cycle, I'll be here to post updates.
I find the potential environmental impacts of hydrino waste release, hydrino pollution and unknown medical effects of hydrino waste produced by these Brilliant Light Power hydrino energy machines to be very worrying.
I'm still here.
As BrLP progresses through the production cycle, I'll be here to post updates.
I'm still here.
As BrLP progresses through the production cycle, I'll be here to post updates.
Information is the best antidote to that. You may find some here.
The fact they can't do that - isn't this a red flag for you?