• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well obviously .. why would he do that ? Where's profit in that ? Especially since you don't have any hydrinos in the first place ..



Yeah, you should just assume every sentence I write about BLP has an implied "...that's assuming he's not full of ****" appended to the end.
 
You generally can't patent a "law of physics". Patentable subject matter is defined in the US as "any new and useful process, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof", with most jurisdictions having similar rules. A natural law like F=ma doesn't generally fall into any of those categories.

The "composition of matter" part suggests that the hydrinos themselves are potentially patentable, but there's a caveat: "A more common example of an application that is rejected because the invention lacks utility is an application for a composition of matter with no known use other than the investigation of the properties of the composition. The same reason was used recently in rejecting an application filed by the National Institutes of Health for a collection of DNA sequences that had been isolated and identified by its investigators."

Mills hasn't shown any particular utility for the hydrinos in and of themselves, and as such would likely be barred from patenting them directly.

Excellent! Thank you, very informative.
 
That's the point ! He is ! All this discussion is pointless at best. Most like it's troll feeding though ..


It's not pointless, though. Quite often in physics we prove something isn't true, by assuming it is true, and then playing "If so, then..." games. If X is true, then we would expect Y and Z. Since we see that Y and Z don't happen, the logical conclusion is that X is not, in fact, true.

If we can show that there are effects that should be expected if hyrinos are real, and that none of those effects are actually found, then we can conclude that hydrinos are most likely not real. And that's important, because there are real people out there who are wasting real money on this nonsense. If we can get them to ask the questions they should about hydrinos, then maybe we can save at least some of them from being scammed.

Just calling BS isn't likely to deter someone who has dreams of windfall profits for getting in on the ground floor, particularly if they don't have a technical education. But the above sort of logical analysis might get through to them.
 
It's not pointless, though. Quite often in physics we prove something isn't true, by assuming it is true, and then playing "If so, then..." games. If X is true, then we would expect Y and Z. Since we see that Y and Z don't happen, the logical conclusion is that X is not, in fact, true.

If we can show that there are effects that should be expected if hyrinos are real, and that none of those effects are actually found, then we can conclude that hydrinos are most likely not real. And that's important, because there are real people out there who are wasting real money on this nonsense. If we can get them to ask the questions they should about hydrinos, then maybe we can save at least some of them from being scammed.

Just calling BS isn't likely to deter someone who has dreams of windfall profits for getting in on the ground floor, particularly if they don't have a technical education. But the above sort of logical analysis might get through to them.

Keep dreaming. This scam is aimed at people who do not ask any questions.
 
Don't be fooled by the naysayers who haven't done their homework like I have. They were wrong about Bitcoin and they are most certainly wrong about this as well.

{snip}

I’ve been following BLP closely for nearly a decade now. I’m convinced Mills is the real deal. {snip}
I've been doing my own homework for the last week or so, and I'd like to ask for your help, ms.

  1. What papers have you read which cite a key Mills+ one, and which do not include Mills+ among the authors?
  2. What references can you give to reports of the production of atoms or ions in fractional quantum states, in amounts of a microgram or more? *
  3. What are the Electric Universe electrical theorists Scott, Talbott, and/or Thornhill on record as saying, re fractional quantum states?

Based on the amount of research you must have already done, per what I've quoted, I expect that you'll be able to provide good, comprehensive answers to all three of these questions. I thank you in advance for your help.

I would like to also ask other ISF members who've been active in this thread to write posts with three questions on the topic of this thread, questions which ms should be able to provide answers to easily, given the extensive and careful research he's done on this topic, over the past decade.

* Those which use the word "hydrino" are perhaps of the greatest interest, but I'm also keen to read reports about fractional quantum states of atoms or ions which do not use that word; likewise, reports which are about fractional quantum states of elements other than hydrogen (and the hydrogen isotopes deuterium and tritium too).
 
Keep dreaming. This scam is aimed at people who do not ask any questions.

I'm not so sure about that. How much of this is predicated on the Greater Idiot model? Early investors can recoup gains on a scam by selling stock on at higher prices to less informed latecomers who see the wealthy initial investors as a form of validation and don't have the expertise to look under the hood. As a result, the early investors can become effectively complicit in the scam, as they profit from the initial gains when the bubble forms by selling to smaller investors. A heads-up to the people who might come in later and not have the savvy to ask the right questions can be a valuable public service if it's done clearly and convincingly enough. Just like a Ponzi, someone's going to lose money over this, but probably not the ones who get in and get out early.

Dave
 
I am still not even sure what questions to ask! The whole thing is quite baffling to me. All I see is a weird fancy very bright light bulb that burns out in seconds and a claim that somehow this new short lived light bulb will solve the energy crisis forever.:jaw-dropp Because?.......Dark Matter? :eye-poppi

I am stunned we are even discussing it at all.:boggled:
 
Last edited:
You could make that argument against any of the debunkings we do here. So, then, what are you doing here?

I'm here to follow the debunking, don't get me wrong .. but that happened on pages ago <snip>


Edited by Loss Leader: 
Edited for Rule 12
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not so sure about that. How much of this is predicated on the Greater Idiot model? Early investors can recoup gains on a scam by selling stock on at higher prices to less informed latecomers who see the wealthy initial investors as a form of validation and don't have the expertise to look under the hood. As a result, the early investors can become effectively complicit in the scam, as they profit from the initial gains when the bubble forms by selling to smaller investors. A heads-up to the people who might come in later and not have the savvy to ask the right questions can be a valuable public service if it's done clearly and convincingly enough. Just like a Ponzi, someone's going to lose money over this, but probably not the ones who get in and get out early.

Dave

Now this is another talk completely. Now we talk about why liar and cheat can make money ..

Back to to reply .. that's for sure interesting phenomenon. But still you need a area where there is enough demand, otherwise the primary investors wouldn't have nobody to sell to. Unfortunately free energy seems to be such area.
Anyway .. another thing .. I noticed this guy's team is getting pretty big. On some photos you have like 20 people. Are they naive underlings, or corrupt partners ?
 
I am still not even sure what questions to ask! The whole thing is quite baffling to me. All I see is a weird fancy very bright light bulb that burns out in seconds and a claim that somehow this new short lived light bulb will solve the energy crisis forever.:jaw-dropp Because?.......Dark Matter? :eye-poppi

I am stunned we are even discussing it at all.:boggled:

Basically just biding our time until we can point and laugh when the promised production fails to materialize YET AGAIN.
 
Last edited:
Edited by Loss Leader: 
Deleted in full to conform with moderation of what was the quoted post
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Heliotrope Light Power

Not only does it sound science-y, it is also a purple colour, ie. UV light.

I suggest Indigo power, to appeal to the new-agey woosters.

Or, in honor of the voting public for whom up-front lack of qualities is seen as a quality of its own, Dim Bulb power. Almost as bright as darkness itself.
 
Jean, I'll post a couple more over the next couple days if I think of them. But here is one that has perplexed me since I read Rathke's paper:
1. How is it that CQM (classical quantum mechanics - an oxymoron if there ever was one) can't even mathematically describe the non-fractional orbitals of hydrogen ? These orbitals have been shown mathematically and experimentally many thousands of times over the last century. Integral orbital energies are fractional orbitals with a divisor of 1, i.e. if CQM is a generalized theory it should easily be able to show the non-fractional subset of orbitals.
But there is no way to derive this non-fractional subset from CQM. The vastly inferior Standard Quantum Mechanics has no problem with the derivation of the integral shell levels . . .
I've been doing my own homework for the last week or so, and I'd like to ask for your help, ms.

  1. What papers have you read which cite a key Mills+ one, and which do not include Mills+ among the authors?
  2. What references can you give to reports of the production of atoms or ions in fractional quantum states, in amounts of a microgram or more? *
  3. What are the Electric Universe electrical theorists Scott, Talbott, and/or Thornhill on record as saying, re fractional quantum states?

Based on the amount of research you must have already done, per what I've quoted, I expect that you'll be able to provide good, comprehensive answers to all three of these questions. I thank you in advance for your help.

I would like to also ask other ISF members who've been active in this thread to write posts with three questions on the topic of this thread, questions which ms should be able to provide answers to easily, given the extensive and careful research he's done on this topic, over the past decade.

* Those which use the word "hydrino" are perhaps of the greatest interest, but I'm also keen to read reports about fractional quantum states of atoms or ions which do not use that word; likewise, reports which are about fractional quantum states of elements other than hydrogen (and the hydrogen isotopes deuterium and tritium too).
 
<snip> On some photos you have like 20 people. Are they naive underlings, or corrupt partners ? <snip>

Neither - Mills gathered the custodial staff for a group photo (this is in no way, shape, or form a jab at custodial workers - an old friend of mine was an elementary school janitor; I have the utmost respect for people who take jobs that consist of no one bothering them for long periods of time).
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom