• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot Follies: part trois

Because I'm not one of the three owners of the SRA group and it's not mine to send. How about this? As I said earlier, I do have a conference call with all three next Tuesday so I will ask them if they have any objection to me forwarding it to you. If not, I will be happy to send it your way.
Okay. I note, however, that this is different from your original response to me in which you indicated you would supply it were I to say I were more likely to come. There was no indication of it not being yours to share as the reason for not sharing it.
 
Last edited:
If you watch his videos, you can tell he's doing a comedy routine. Making fun of Bigfooters. It's really hilarious.
 
It's really hilarious.
Agreed - he stays in character at least as well as Stephen Colbert and he's intentionally pronouncing sasquatch the way Moneymaker does. This guy is good.

I think that video of the mama sasquatch and her cub is legit, but why does she live in his bathroom?

ETA: I had to look up his exact location 'cause I've been through Beaver Dams a couple of times. He's on the county road (off the state highway) though, so I've been close but not quite past his house. That's Coon Hollow State Forest behind him in the videos, so I guess that's where all the bigfoots come from. I wonder if they sit up on the hills to watch the racing at Watkins Glen?
 
Last edited:


This one looks just like that stupid Matilda footie from the Erickson project nonsense. The footers are gathering up the torches for this guy.
 
Last edited:


This one looks just like that stupid Matilda footie from the Erickson project nonsense. The footers are gathering up the torches for this guy.

For reference.

The Face of Matilda The Sleeping Bigfoot

The best bigfoot evidence is indistinguishable from a hoax.
 
Warning: NSFW language. Might just be closing in on winning our bet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft7nBx9oRl4
If I've told Bigfoot once I've told him a million times, stay away from freezers! It's a lesson he should've learned from the Rick Dyer Incident™. Dyer's part of a little known consortium called Big Freeze and they're very serious about freezing. So serious they're freezing their asses off.

Going way back, they're the faceless organization responsible for the "Plus FREE FREEZER!" exclamations in my favorite old "Joe's Credit Beef - Call For Cutting Times" commercials.

You can't make this stuff up. :rolleyes:
 
Okay. I note, however, that this is different from your original response to me in which you indicated you would supply it were I to say I were more likely to come. There was no indication of it not being yours to share as the reason for not sharing it.

As you should....this is classic footer bob and weave when called out.
 
If you watch his videos, you can tell he's doing a comedy routine. Making fun of Bigfooters. It's really hilarious.

He is funny, and much more so if you pay attention to Bigfootery. There is so much to like with all of his videos. He has a charming habit of calling out Bigfooters as a-holes. ROFL!

His videos don't really have many views. They also can't get much mainstream promotion because they are too vulgar.
 
Therefore I will ask directly: What is your reasoning for not sharing the NDA now?

If I recall correctly we dug a copy up a while back. The gist was that you were not allowed to say anything except what was released in writing by the hoax organizer.

In terms of why play this game - it is the same game a 12 year old girl plays when she says to a friend "you should have heard what Sally said about you..."

Baiting people. Look at me - I know something you don't know and hide it from you while you try to look at it... The one thing you can know about a person who does this is that it isn't some isolated thing where they act normally all day long except when they are BLAARGing.

Can you imagine working with a person like this or having to serve with them on a committee?
 
Yes, the only way I can win the bet is for the scientific world to accept the existence of Sasquatch and not because of some knucklehead on YouTube. The clock is ticking and runs out at midnight on December 31st this year.

I didn't watch the whole video, as the guy didn't half drone on! But I skipped to the unveiling of the paper mache foot...And it's a paper mache foot! :rolleyes:

The clock is ticking and runs out at midnight on December 31st this year.

Yep. It is!

How much will you owe me again? ;)
 
If you watch his videos, you can tell he's doing a comedy routine. Making fun of Bigfooters. It's really hilarious.

I didn't watch his act, but after reading a bit about him, I may give his sketches another go!

There's so much room for comedy skits in the world of Bigfootin'.
 
Just caught ten minutes of something called 'Alaska Monsters'
It seemed to involve a gang of men looking like spec ops in combat gear armed with rifles and shotguns wandering around in a dark forest. Their leader looks like Grizzly Adams grandad with a huge white beard.
They were claiming to be surrounded by a whole clan of Bigfoots led by an 'Alpha Clan Leader' they called 'Red Devil'. Lots of whooping and growling 'Ape noises' in the darkness and sound of tree trunks being pounded.
It was filmed in green light, I assume to mimic a night scope of some kind.
They were shouting in a panicked way about 'incoming' and the Devils were 'in the trees throwing rocks at them and that they were surrounded. Lots of crouching, aiming guns and one of them starts shooting randomly in to the trees with his pump shotgun and then some of the others had a shoot as well.
Next morning there was no sign of any 'creature'. They set up a 'bed of nails' trap that looked lethal to any thing or anyone stepping in it and that's where I stopped watching, it was time for the pub.

It all looks great fun.
 
Last edited:
Another example footers doing the opposite of what actual researchers do.
http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?...n-for-those-with-personal-experiences/&page=5

Aye, I've heard one roar - he must have been a couple hundred feet above us - and that was enough to make my hair stand up. We called it a night and uneasily crawled into our tents. Never head a scream - just a long, curved roar. If I'd been any closer, it probably would have parted my hair!

Aye, I understand that this is **** he just made up, but don't any of the footers there wonder why he needs a gofundme for 14 k to get some photos of ole foo when he was close enough to a footie that its howl "parted his hair." It was a hundred feet away, couldn't Cap'n Crunch use some of his spec ops sniper skills to bag the bigfoot? How dumb are bffers to buy into this crap?
 
Another example footers doing the opposite of what actual researchers do.
http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?...n-for-those-with-personal-experiences/&page=5



Aye, I understand that this is **** he just made up, but don't any of the footers there wonder why he needs a gofundme for 14 k to get some photos of ole foo when he was close enough to a footie that its howl "parted his hair." It was a hundred feet away, couldn't Cap'n Crunch use some of his spec ops sniper skills to bag the bigfoot? How dumb are bffers to buy into this crap?

He was sleepy, though
 
Okay. I note, however, that this is different from your original response to me in which you indicated you would supply it were I to say I were more likely to come. There was no indication of it not being yours to share as the reason for not sharing it.

Check your PM. I put it there for you to read.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom