• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Putin Personally Involved in Hack

They might, but if they do, they should take their Russia back, too.


The desperate morons running these stories sure want their late-90s Russia back. Which Putin broke. Meanie.

That feeling when your mad world-domination plans get thwarted in last second. Not nice.
 
Last edited:

Sure, I would say I'm angry that it's now starting to appear we have foreign meddling in affairs that were such a big deal during the Trump campaign. Any bad media for him was a tragedy, and he'd whine for days. Now we're finding out an entire country was working regularly to keep a candidate from getting elected and people are actually defending it? Yeah, I'd say I'm angry at that. How much hypocritical ******** can someone take before becoming that way? When would it be rational?
 
Last edited:
Sure, I would say I'm angry that's now starting to appear we have foreign meddling in affairs that were such a big deal during the Trump campaign. Any bad media for him was a tragedy, and he'd whine for days. Now we're finding out an entire country was working regularly to keep a candidate from getting elected and people are actually defending it? Yeah, I'd say I'm angry at that. How much hypocritical ******** can someone take before becoming that way? When would it be rational?


Dude, you have been duped. The same people who told you on the day of election that Killary had a 98% chance of winning are now running these stories. You have to man up and realize that.
 
Yeah, that wasn't Obama's objection to Romney's position. Nice try, though. B for effort.

Yeah, clearly we should be providing arms to Islamsists so they can do battle with the Evil Empire, maybe even expel the Russians from Afghanistan.

I'm afraid you get another failing grade, but you're probably accustomed to it.
 
OK, so is Trump going to go off on another attack against the CIA?

What happens when the CIA just refuses to bother with him any more? Oh wait, he'll just use his buddies at the FBI
 
Yeah, clearly we should be providing arms to Islamsists so they can do battle with the Evil Empire, maybe even expel the Russians from Afghanistan.

I'm afraid you get another failing grade, but you're probably accustomed to it.

Also not Obama's point, or Romney's.

But hey, if you want to keep dancing around the issue, far be it from me to tell you otherwise.
 
They might, but if they do, they should take their Russia back, too. I'm guessing Russia might have done a thing or two since the 2012 US election that might warrant re-assessing Russia's level of threat.

What does your friend think?

My friend thinks that the conflict of strategic interests and values isn't actually new, and if Russia's subsequent actions surprised you, you're a rube.
 
The desperate morons running these stories sure want their late-90s Russia back. Which Putin broke. Meanie.

You mean the Russia that had just lost the cold war and was licking it's wounds from the dissolution of the Soviet Union?

You want that back?
 
You mean the Russia that had just lost the cold war and was licking it's wounds from the dissolution of the Soviet Union?

You want that back?


I don't want that back at all. You are obviously totally clueless about the timeline. The Russia Putin got President of had not "just lost the cold war", it had went through almost a decade of the most miserable conditions imaginable, comparable to what poor Ukraine lives through right now after the Nuland-supported coup of 2014. The 90s were horror for the Russian people, but paradise for "international investors".

I will recommend again the documentary "The rise and fall of the Russian oligarchs", the best material on the topic I came across in English language (a rare occasion, thanks to public broadcasting of Australia or Canada or what it was - I'm saying you get far better information in other languages). Learn:

 
Dude, you have been duped. The same people who told you on the day of election that Killary had a 98% chance of winning are now running these stories. You have to man up and realize that.
I think if you read the above in reverse order, with every third word translated to Redneck Klingon, it would have more validity.
 
The same people who told you on the day of election that Killary had a 98% chance of winning are now running these stories.
Nobody was telling us that any candidate had a 98% chance of winning. Therefore...

pgwenthold said:
OK, so is Trump going to go off on another attack against the CIA?
Let me check...

Ah, here it is: - Trump! Season 2 episode 13 'Taking the Bait' - "Incensed by the CIA's revelations, Trump goes on the attack..."

ServiceSoon said:
Has anybody considered that "if" Putin was responsible for meddling in US elections he is justified in doing so?
Anything's justified if the result is good. So say those of us who hate America!
 
While I don't doubt the likelihood of this story, I don't see any reason to accept it.

Does two unidentified "senior intelligence officials" Trump one director of the FBI? We all know how that one turned out, don't we?

Just a comment on the discourse over the keyboard pic. Did anyone else type "blame russia" into an image search and see the same pic twice in the first line of results?
I can find an image online, download it, upload it to a host, and post it, in less than 30 seconds if the image I want appears imediately. Just sayin'.

If the story is true, and Putin is responsible for what is alleged, I hope America can one day maybe see the irony of it all.

The Circle Of Life.
 
Yes, I've already taken some nice profits so far. That's why I was asking. But thank you for your concern.

Money is the traditional motivation for treason, so hey, at least you're consistently conservative. Damage to the country, the economy, and your own long term earnings? Doesn't matter, got a shiny now!

Russia successfully surpassing us and gaining a victory on a new field of warfare? Who cares, I made money!
 
What you mean "we", white man? I haven't been surprised.

Yes, 'surprise' is the element of this story worth discussing. :confused:

What do you think should be done about this foreign attack on the US?
 
Nobody was telling us that any candidate had a 98% chance of winning. Therefore...

Yeah they were. Huffington Post. I cited it in Fake News thread. Unfortunately HuffPo's readers were being told Hillary had a 98 percent chance of winning.

I say "unfortunately" because I mean it. I would much rather Hillary had won. But denying that anyone was giving her 98 percent odds is ... denial. It surprised me, that weekend before the election. What were they thinking?
 
Money is the traditional motivation for treason, so hey, at least you're consistently conservative. Damage to the country, the economy, and your own long term earnings? Doesn't matter, got a shiny now!

Russia successfully surpassing us and gaining a victory on a new field of warfare? Who cares, I made money!


I'm so old, I can remember when left wing shills were hysterically claiming Trump's victory meant the market would "never" recover.

Forced to eat those words within a matter of hours, now they're throwing around accusations of "treason" for doing the smart thing and taking a profit at all-time highs.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom