Where are you located? PM me--it ships very well, frozen.
Thanks!!! I found a source for it recently and have been experimenting with it. - and the source is New Mexico by way of Amazon (10 pounds in two five pound freezer packs). The chili itself is excellent, but the chile I have not got quite right yet. Trying small batches of various recipes. All tasty, but none quite the one I am looking for (specifically the taste that was over the years common to a little Mexican food place in Nashville, LePeeps in Orlando, a diner going west (about 15-20 miles) from Denver and down the street from a Holiday Inn (6 -7 years back) a restaurant up in the mountains 40-50 miles from Denver (also west). There was a restaurant in the town that had advertised green chili but theirs was mediocre. We found the other by very lucky accident!!!!