• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Little Stormtroopers....

And again, you are demonstrably wrong.

I know very well what constitutes "the left" and "the right"--and the actual definitions do not orthographically map to your epithets at all. At all.

I don't need the actual definitions, as used lexicographically correctly, explained to me; I own the words and use them, accurately. I just sometimes wonder at the ways you, personally, use them.

Well, then you might start telling me when they don't "map" perhaps then I'd be willing to help you. ;)
 
the predators presidency sure wasn't headed in that direction, he was forced by the congress, but I do give him credit for working with them, now he'll have that lasting legacy. What will Obama have? He had a pen and a phone and in the end he'll have nothing, because he didn't work with congress!

It is to snerk.

He "didn't work with" a congress, the publicly-admitted agenda of the Republican majority of which was to oppose anything the President supported?

Ask McCain...
 
It is to snerk.

He "didn't work with" a congress, the publicly-admitted agenda of the Republican majority of which was to oppose anything the President supported?

Ask McCain...

Remember when he told McCain, "I won John"

Remember when the he and the dems had two years of total power? Remember that was how healthcare got passed? How in Gods name do you not remember that?
 
Well, then you might start telling me when they don't "map" perhaps then I'd be willing to help you. ;)

You know that, if you know what the words actually mean. For instance, when you call me (and some others) a "leftie" just because you make free to disapprove of what you think you know...

Once you use "left" as an attempted blanket insult, as a dog whistle, it no longer orthographically maps to reality. Your usage divorces it form any actual meaning, or content.

But that's OK, as there are, in fact, others who use, and will continue to use, the terms meaningfully.
 
Iran deal. Paris Climate deal.

Obama will leave office a popular two term President. Deal with it.

Lol
Do you really think people are giving him these numbers because of the Iran deal and the Paris hoax deal? Lol that is hilarious Tony!!

They're giving him these numbers because they like him for the man he is.
 
Remember when he told McCain, "I won John"

Remember when the he and the dems had two years of total power? Remember that was how healthcare got passed? How in Gods name do you not remember that?

Because I actually listen to what the Republicans in congress have said abut themselves...

McCain? You have heard of him, right?

It is, in fact, to snerk.

You did see the reports of the Republicans in congress already trying to make threats, yes? They said that about themselves...while still in office. Before the president-elect had actually won.
 
I find it amusing that you say that under Clinton we can expect a doubling or tripling of the debt. I challenge you to go back and look to see that the only President in the last 50 years who reduced the debt was Bill Clinton.

I think it's nonsense to say Hillary is evil.



Do you really expect Hillary Clinton to claim a Republican Congress's economic plan as her own like Bill did? She's always been the more ideological of the two.

Evil may be a bit harsh. Selfish and narcissistic might be a better description.
 
Lol
Do you really think people are giving him these numbers because of the Iran deal and the Paris hoax deal? Lol that is hilarious Tony!!

They're giving him these numbers because they like him for the man he is.
They give him the numbers because they approve of the way he has done the job. That's what job approval means. Sucks for you Republicans.
 
Do you really expect Hillary Clinton to claim a Republican Congress's economic plan as her own like Bill did? She's always been the more ideological of the two.

Evil may be a bit harsh. Selfish and narcissistic might be a better description.
Are you trying to convince me of why Hillary will be a better President than her husband?
 
You know that, if you know what the words actually mean. For instance, when you call me (and some others) a "leftie" just because you make free to disapprove of what you think you know...

What does this even mean?
Once you use "left" as an attempted blanket insult, as a dog whistle, it no longer orthographically maps to reality. Your usage divorces it form any actual meaning, or content.

Why is left considered an insult? I'm not insulted in the least when someone calls me a righty or conservative.
But that's OK, as there are, in fact, others who use, and will continue to use, the terms meaningfully.
Ok, fine, I'm delighted.
 
Because I actually listen to what the Republicans in congress have said abut themselves...

McCain? You have heard of him, right?

It is, in fact, to snerk.

You did see the reports of the Republicans in congress already trying to make threats, yes? They said that about themselves...while still in office. Before the president-elect had actually won.

Are you using some sort of translator?

Yes the republicans voiced the disagreements they had with him, did you expect them to just roll over, this ain't beanbag, its hard nosed politics. When is the left going to quit crying about it. I disagreed with everything he did, but I admired him for how he used and abused the republicans at every turn when he had the numbers, I hope our side learned from it.

The right leaning voter learned from it, that is why we now have Trump.
 
How about telling me what he's actually done, and don't tell me something Tony would like he put millions of acres into a national monument.
Don't you Republicans cry about how he is a dictator? How could he be if he doesn't do anything?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom