• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we stipulated that we understand that Hillary Clinton fans are underwhelmed by all of the revelations regarding Hillary's conduct.
I certainly am. I've heard nothing but hyperbole spun off a few rather mild "revelations". The right is acting like she's been revealed as committing treason, but for the life of me I couldn't say why.
 
I certainly am. I've heard nothing but hyperbole spun off a few rather mild "revelations". The right is acting like she's been revealed as committing treason, but for the life of me I couldn't say why.
Because they are super desperate.
 
I certainly am. I've heard nothing but hyperbole spun off a few rather mild "revelations". The right is acting like she's been revealed as committing treason, but for the life of me I couldn't say why.

Good example of argument from bare assertion but we have plenty of them already.
 
I thought we stipulated that we understand that Hillary Clinton fans are underwhelmed by all of the revelations regarding Hillary's conduct.

No big deal, nothing to see here, etc.

Argument by bare assertion is what passes for argument from Hillary fans around here nowadays.

I'm not a Hillary Clinton fan. I supported Bernie in the primary. The absurdity of your posts continue to be a feigned outrage over things every single politician does. Every single one.

It's like you're telling us that teens are interested in sex. Uh-huh, so?
 
The basic flaw in criticism the behaviour of the Clinton camp as gleamed from the emails is that we can't say: compared to what?

in the absence of a similar dump of internal information of a major political candidate, how can we say what is common and what is beyond the pale?

Does anyone here think that the 20,000,000 emails destroyed by the RNC and the Bush jr. camp contained less damaging passages?
 
I read that whole link. You did not. You only read the headline.

I know that because the actual content of the link contains NOTHING. NADA. DIDDLY-SQUAT. to do with the headline.

Gawd, TBD, that was pathetic. Here, have a cookie. You'll feel better.

Utterly underwhelming. That's the best TBD can do? Sad.
 
Constantly demonstrating sneering contempt for underlings is the exact opposite of being "tough."

although I do agree that she has a a textbook case of narcissistic personality disorder
So why do you support the Trumpet then?
 
I thought we stipulated that we understand that Hillary Clinton fans are underwhelmed by all of the revelations regarding Hillary's conduct.

No big deal, nothing to see here, etc.

Argument by bare assertion is what passes for argument from Hillary fans around here nowadays.

Well, we certainly are underwhelmed.

During the primaries, the Democratic voters had a choice between an avowed socialist who promised to go after big business in a big way, and a liberal who promised to raise taxes on the rich, but who was generally pro-business. Although the former had support, the latter had more, and won the nomination.

These leaks seem to show primarily that Hillary Clinton is exactly who she was believed to be. So,, there's a story there?
 
Good example of argument from bare assertion but we have plenty of them already.

What assertion? All I did was describe my personal experience.

I am yet to hear anything especially damning coming from wikileaks. That is nothing by a fact.
 
Yes the totally overwhelming and shocking nature in the emails has now revealed to us all that Hillary Clinton is... gasp... A Politician!

Who would have guessed?
 
I thought we stipulated that we understand that Hillary Clinton fans are underwhelmed by all of the revelations regarding Hillary's conduct.

No big deal, nothing to see here, etc.

Argument by bare assertion is what passes for argument from Hillary fans around here nowadays.

Just because you need to read hacked e-mails in order to learn how politics can work, that does not mean that everyone else needs to read hacked e-mails in order to learn how politics can work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom