• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the meltdown when Hillary actually wins. LOL.

I used to look forward to it,but now an scared he will delibertly try to start violence with it with his "Election is fixed" nonsense.. I am afraid he really has got a "The American People have proven themselves unworthy of me, and they must pay the price" attitude, a la Hitler in the bunker.
 
Last edited:
How are you not following the conversation???

I think you're the one having a problem following the thread. But hey, with a standard bearer like Trump I can understand that your head might be spinning.
 
Last edited:
The emails are done, and Hillary Clinton is not. Flail about all you like; that's just how it is.

Maybe.

Even "mainstream media" CNN is speculating on more damning emails being parceled out over the next few weeks leading up to the election.

Is there a "smoking gun" among them? Don't know. But it's not over 'till it's over.

And please don't assume I'm a Trump supporter - I'm not.
 
Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
oh dear....

Ladies and gentlemen, the pinnacle of The Big Dog's ability to debate.

He's missing the rest of the song.

It goes like this.

O dear, what can the matter be?
Dear, dear, what can the matter be?
O dear, what can the matter be?
Donny's so long at the fair.

He promised he'd buy me a wedding ring to please me,
And then for a kiss, oh! he vowed he would keep me,
But then he met Suzie who he said was a floozie
And Donnie didn't come home from the fair.

Oh dear, what can the matter be.
 
He's missing the rest of the song.

It goes like this.

O dear, what can the matter be?
Dear, dear, what can the matter be?
O dear, what can the matter be?
Donny's so long at the fair.

He promised he'd buy me a wedding ring to please me,
And then for a kiss, oh! he vowed he would keep me,
But then he met Suzie who he said was a floozie
And Donnie didn't come home from the fair.

Oh dear, what can the matter be.

Irony.
 
Maybe.

Even "mainstream media" CNN is speculating on more damning emails being parceled out over the next few weeks leading up to the election.
Is there a "smoking gun" among them? Don't know. But it's not over 'till it's over.

And please don't assume I'm a Trump supporter - I'm not.

For there to be "more" there would have to be some already and there hasn't been any.
 
Maybe.

Even "mainstream media" CNN is speculating on more damning emails being parceled out over the next few weeks leading up to the election.

Is there a "smoking gun" among them? Don't know. But it's not over 'till it's over.

And please don't assume I'm a Trump supporter - I'm not.

They don't have ****.
 
Maybe.

Even "mainstream media" CNN is speculating on more damning emails being parceled out over the next few weeks leading up to the election.

Is there a "smoking gun" among them? Don't know. But it's not over 'till it's over.

And please don't assume I'm a Trump supporter - I'm not.

I meant the emails as they exist today. There may or may not be more, as you say, but they're completely underwhelming so far.
 
I thought we stipulated that we understand that Hillary Clinton fans are underwhelmed by all of the revelations regarding Hillary's conduct.

No big deal, nothing to see here, etc.

Argument by bare assertion is what passes for argument from Hillary fans around here nowadays.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom