• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit baffled that people fail to understand that what Hillary was paid to tell the South American bank is not at all consistent with the Democratic platform or what she is saying on the campaign trail.

Sorry, it just doesn't grab me by the pussy. You'll have to do better.

In case I'm not being clear enough: you are arguing as if she is campaigning against another sane candidate, say Bernie Sanders or Jeb Bush, when that train left the station long ago.

If you want to impact the results you will need to find something that can compete with the lunacy on the other side of the ballot. At this point, you'll need photographic proof of her killing Vince Foster to even bring her supporters to a point of rubbing their chin.
 
Bit baffled that people fail to understand that what Hillary was paid to tell the South American bank is not at all consistent with the Democratic platform or what she is saying on the campaign trail.

She was not standing in front of them campaigning. Why is that so hard to understand?
 
lolz! Hey unions! open borders are a "good thing"! I heard it from skeptics who like Hillary!

The United States is an "artificial border." Snerk! the hilarious thing is that the hillary campaign was Absolutely horrified when that nonsense hit the press yet her fans think it is a righteous objective! Hee hee!

fantastic!
Where's your evidence that they were horrified? Is this common knowledge where you normally live?

Getting back to Hillary Clinton and the "draper father speech", which you claim reveals "sneering hypocrisy", where did you read it or hear it? I haven't found it yet.

We can see from Hillary Clinton's words on the stolen email

“And I am not taking a position on any policy, but I do think there is a growing sense of anxiety and even anger in the country over the feeling that the game is rigged. And I never had that feeling when I was growing up. Never. I mean, were there really rich people, of course there were. My father loved to complain about big business and big government, but we had a solid middle class upbringing. We had good public schools. We had accessible health care. We had our little, you know, one-family house that, you know, he saved up his money, didn't believe in mortgages. So I lived that. And now, obviously, I'm kind of far removed because the life I've lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven't forgotten it.”

that there's no sneering; that's something you've been conditioned to hear, apparently, or you just follow the Trump approach to lying - do it when it suits your purpose. To see the hypocrisy we'll have to have the "draper father speech". Any clues on that?
 
good question, can't figure out why people don't understand that Clinton is a two faced nitwit.

Nitwit is defined as a silly or foolish person, pretty much the opposite of Clinton. Two faced may have some truth to it but would equally apply to everyone who has ever held the office of President of the USA. People have explained why there may well be differences between a politician's private and public statements. Don't agree with them? That's your prerogative. Don't understand why people accept the difference? Well again that's you problem.
 
Nitwit is defined as a silly or foolish person, pretty much the opposite of Clinton. Two faced may have some truth to it but would equally apply to everyone who has ever held the office of President of the USA. People have explained why there may well be differences between a politician's private and public statements. Don't agree with them? That's your prerogative. Don't understand why people accept the difference? Well again that's you problem.

It is as if the entire concept of diplomacy in politics has left the arena.

The void being filled by atrociousness.
 
so don't do it.

Another use of "I know you are but what am I"? Do you realise how childish that is?

ad populum fallacy, obviously.

No, if you read the post you'd see that this isn't at all what was being said. As I told you, you're knee-jerk reacting without thinking. An appeal to popularity is basically: "you are the only one with opinion X, therefore you are wrong", while the poster said "you are the only one with opinion X, so you should consider the possibility that you are wrong" to which you answered "false".
 
Last edited:
What are you babbling about? That is exactly what I said:

"then maybe the problem isn't them... " isn't the same as "you are therefore wrong". You do know about paraphrases, right? :rolleyes:

"paraphrases."

you should really stop "paraphrasing."
 
oh dear...

did you think no one was going to check or something??

Another answer that has no connection to the original point. You admitted you were baffled other people don't seem to share your conclusions, I offered a possible reason why that might be. replying 'false' and the comment above in no way shape or form addresses that suggestion.
 
"paraphrases."

you should really stop "paraphrasing."

No, you should start reading for comprehension. Do you or do you not understand the distinction between what was posted and an argument from popularity?

When you're done, do you understand that introspection could be necessary in your case?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom