• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't be the only one who thinks that Hillary was hot when she was young.

1) I look at those photos of her in the 1970's and see her as kind of plain, but in a pleasant way.

2) I guess lesbianism will strike a chord with some voters. Hard for me to even imagine what difference it could possibly make.
 
Of course. already did. (i already pointed out the fact that it showed her drape hanger speech was sheer pandering to false populism). Delighted to continue to screw that point right into the ground
I take it her "drape hanger speech" refers to her father's roots? If so, where in her words here does she say anything that contradicts it?

“And I am not taking a position on any policy, but I do think there is a growing sense of anxiety and even anger in the country over the feeling that the game is rigged. And I never had that feeling when I was growing up. Never. I mean, were there really rich people, of course there were. My father loved to complain about big business and big government, but we had a solid middle class upbringing. We had good public schools. We had accessible health care. We had our little, you know, one-family house that, you know, he saved up his money, didn't believe in mortgages. So I lived that. And now, obviously, I'm kind of far removed because the life I've lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven't forgotten it.”

I don't see the problem.

Do you have a link to her "drape hanger speech"? We need that to make any progress.

I wanted to make sure that we have slammed the door on your claims about "opposition research."

Yes or no?
You don't seem to have, unsurprisingly.
 
From The Big Dog :

"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere."

We don’t have more context about what Clinton meant by "open borders" because she has not released the full speech.

I rate Politifact totally full of ****. She refuses to release the full speech, and the morons at Politifact accept her sleazy handlers words for it?

They must think we are idiots. We are not, they are.

Leaving aside your sense of entitlement to demand anything, what do you expect to find in the speech regarding the context of "open borders"? Do you imagine you'll find the words "for terrorists" in there? Or "for rapists and murderers rounded up by the Mexican Gummint and shipped across, oh yes, believe me, they do that"?

Open trade and open borders exists between the States of the Union. This is commonly regarded as a good thing, despite the diversity of the Union's population. Why, then, would it not be a good thing in a wider sense? A world without artificial borders, in which everyone is an equal citizen with equal rights and opportunities, is surely a righteous objective.
 
1) I look at those photos of her in the 1970's and see her as kind of plain, but in a pleasant way.

2) I guess lesbianism will strike a chord with some voters. Hard for me to even imagine what difference it could possibly make.
I've no doubt there are conspiracy theories out there in which Hillary Clinton is a man and always has been (as distinct from the ones where she became a man relatively late in life).
 
Open trade and open borders exists between the States of the Union. This is commonly regarded as a good thing, despite the diversity of the Union's population. Why, then, would it not be a good thing in a wider sense? A world without artificial borders, in which everyone is an equal citizen with equal rights and opportunities, is surely a righteous objective.

I agree 100%.
 
A world without artificial borders, in which everyone is an equal citizen with equal rights and opportunities, is surely a righteous objective.

OMG!!!!! One-World Government! Illuminati!!!!! Coming to take away our guns and subject us all to Sharia Law under the dictatorship of the Anti-Christ!!!!
 
From The Big Dog :



Leaving aside your sense of entitlement to demand anything, what do you expect to find in the speech regarding the context of "open borders"? Do you imagine you'll find the words "for terrorists" in there? Or "for rapists and murderers rounded up by the Mexican Gummint and shipped across, oh yes, believe me, they do that"?

Open trade and open borders exists between the States of the Union. This is commonly regarded as a good thing, despite the diversity of the Union's population. Why, then, would it not be a good thing in a wider sense? A world without artificial borders, in which everyone is an equal citizen with equal rights and opportunities, is surely a righteous objective.

lolz! Hey unions! open borders are a "good thing"! I heard it from skeptics who like Hillary!

The United States is an "artificial border." Snerk! the hilarious thing is that the hillary campaign was Absolutely horrified when that nonsense hit the press yet her fans think it is a righteous objective! Hee hee!

fantastic!
 
It can only be heartening to all the contributors to this thread to find that we are providing such good entertainment for you. Bully for us!
 
lolz! Hey unions! open borders are a "good thing"! I heard it from skeptics who like Hillary!

I'm guessing then that you would be for imposing passport controls, immigration limits and requirements and visas for people travelling between States inside the US, since you don't like the idea of Open Borders at all.
 
bwhahaha!

It's the idealist in me, having come of age in the 1960's.

"Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace..."

Imagine...

I think we'll get there eventually, if we're to survive as a species. Our era may in retrospect be viewed as the last dying paroxysms of nationalism.

Sorry for the sidetrack.
 
Bit baffled that people fail to understand that what Hillary was paid to tell the South American bank is not at all consistent with the Democratic platform or what she is saying on the campaign trail.
 
Nope but I've seen it from too many people to know who came up with it first.

I've already shared it without attribution, but without taking credit. It is the sort of sentiment that will resonate with most people I know who would generally be a bit conservative.
 
Lolz, wikileaks emails show concerted attack on sanders for attending dnc fundraisers on marthas vinyard and hamptons

Gee no "skeptic"s posted those ******** attacks here, did they?

Correct the record.

When Hillary and Sanders face off the next time you will have all the goods on her.
 
Bit baffled that people fail to understand that what Hillary was paid to tell the South American bank is not at all consistent with the Democratic platform or what she is saying on the campaign trail.

Hint if everyone else's understanding of a statement is different from yours, then maybe the problem isn't them...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom