• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidence please that Trump is "working with Russians in collusion to affect the election".

And I loved the media spin regarding his quip about how Clinton would be in jail. It was obvious he wasn't talking about jailing people because they are political opponents. It was specifically about a special prosecutor for Clinton because of her email BS and the appearance of corruption or a botched job by the FBI and the AG.

There are so many things to criticize him over that spinning stuff like this isn't necessary. In fact all it does is make it easy to see which people/media have lost all credibility.

Isn't it amazing the number of people who want the discussion raised up out from the gutter-sniping.... and they're all on the same side, relatively speaking.

Hey, it's understandable that the right has been calling Hillary a murderer and her husband (also a murderer) a rapist for twenty-five years and that's ignored. Hey, free speech, I guess.

The Orange Blunderbuss has now capped off his business failures and a year of the most disreputable behavior seen in modern electioneering, by filing for Moral Bankruptcy right there one live television in front of an audience of a hundred million or so. (Stole "moral bankruptcy" from a columnist... The Times? New Yorker? Can't recall.)

> Most of the criticism of that comment was by people who know tit-for-tat politics or the workings of the DoJ.
>>> Politics. The Dems didn't go after Dubya's regency. There's enough evidence out there that Mrs. Ellingham's seventh grade Civics class in Dubuque could've formulated an indictment. They let it drop. No administration goes to prosecution of the previous one. Your political enemies are POLITICAL enemies, not real life shoot-em-up in the alley enemies. Hell, even Nixon knew that, and that son-of-a-bitch would do anything to get elected and consolidate his power.
>>> DoJ. The POTUS does not assign cases to the DoJ. Just as he can't "get my supreme court" to investigate something. He's a moron.

The opinions of Donald J. Trump and Bannon/Bossie/Coulter et al are not the criteria for whether or not someone is prosecuted or investigated. Your defense of his statement (and his advisers' philosophy) is not dissimilar to denials heard here or in Chile or Argentina. "They are corrupt. They need to go to jail. (They just happen to be my political opponents, but I won, hey!)"
 
Last edited:
"This week we drop smaller bombs across the country. Next week we drop atomic bombs."

Then this:


Someone who is a democrat, and appears racist, says the same things as Republicans who have been shown to put into place voting restrictions specifically meant to target demographics that don't generally vote for them.

It looks like he has about as much evidence of his claims as those republicans, aka nothing other than his say so. Amazing how there is all this voter fraud across the country that no one ever seems to be able to prove.
 
"Mrs" derives from Mistress of the House, a position of some authority and status, often symbolised by the keys she traditionally held - to everything but the cash-box, naturally.

I was under the impression that "Mrs" derived from "mister's" or something like that, implying possession by the husband in the olden days.
 
I notice that the correct the record talking points include a ton of is "this the best they got," yet zero discussion of the actual contents of the emails.

Huh.

I was accused of being a paid shill for Correct the Record yesterday because I required evidence for Hillary being a criminal and a super-liar.

Reminds me of the good old days with the 9/11 truthers.
 
I was accused of being a paid shill for Correct the Record yesterday because I required evidence for Hillary being a criminal and a super-liar.

Reminds me of the good old days with the 9/11 truthers.

refreshing that you are willing to compare yourself to truthers.
 
refreshing that you are willing to compare yourself to truthers.

Aha! "I know you are but what am I?" That one never gets old, right? I'm sure you thought it was hilarious back in elementary school.

I'd have thought you'd grow out of it by now, of course, unless I'm mistaken about your age.
 
Still waiting: where is the Trump is done thread?

Only way Trump can win is if Hillary has a stroke or heart attack. Even then, if she has a pulse, 51% will vote for her to get Tim Kaine as president.
 
Aha! "I know you are but what am I?" That one never gets old, right? I'm sure you thought it was hilarious back in elementary school.

I'd have thought you'd grow out of it by now, of course, unless I'm mistaken about your age.

Oh dear.... You see there has been fulsome evidence of her conduct and lies, and you have chosen not to accept it, which is fine, I mean no one is forcing you to, but the whole denial of the existence of evidence is indeed very trutheresque.
 
Oh dear.... You see there has been fulsome evidence of her conduct and lies, and you have chosen not to accept it, which is fine, I mean no one is forcing you to, but the whole denial of the existence of evidence is indeed very trutheresque.

Trump proved that the voters like concise short phrases with small words to communicate ideas. Maybe you could do the same with the Clinton leaks that show why she is as unfit to be president as Trump.

And not something about someone in her campaign suggesting a strategy that she didn't actually use or something about how she has to pander to this group or that group to get their votes. We all know that politicians are strategic and they pay people to explore all their options while running a campaign. I want actual dirt, sway me with short sentence and tiny words that these leaks show Hillary is unfit for the job.
 
And not something about someone in her campaign suggesting a strategy that she didn't actually use or something about how she has to pander to this group or that group to get their votes. We all know that politicians are strategic and they pay people to explore all their options while running a campaign.

Show me the evidence! Except the evidence that I have pre-rejected based on some flimsy excuse that everybody sucks up to Wall Street in private while telling the stupid public the opposite.

That is just "smart" campaigning!

Lets not kid ourselves there is zero chance any Hillary fan is going let go of their preconceived notions here, which is why they regurgitate nonsense like Hillary's talking points without ever addressing the substance.
 
Show me the evidence! Except the evidence that I have pre-rejected based on some flimsy excuse that everybody sucks up to Wall Street in private while telling the stupid public the opposite.

That is just "smart" campaigning!

Lets not kid ourselves there is zero chance any Hillary fan is going let go of their preconceived notions here, which is why they regurgitate nonsense like Hillary's talking points without ever addressing the substance.

So, that's it? Nothing substantive. OK.
 
So, that's it? Nothing substantive. OK.

Well, considering the you unilaterally declared certain evidence non-substantive, it is a bit silly, huh?

Skeptic: the emails show that in private Hillary unabashedly sucked up to Wall Street while claiming that she was going to crack down on Wall Street.

Head in sand response: I said not mention how she panders to groups! Thus No Evidence.

'k.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom