• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no position on whether there's been tampering, except to point out that it's not been to any evident purpose given that "Chelsea is a brat" is regarded as a pearl in the dross. Not even Bernie die-hards are finding much in there to shout about.

Bingo! There is today's talking point.
 
That there's nothing worth discussing in these emails?

yeah, the "emails were doctored" thing was a non-starter.

As such, the new spin is that the emails are not worth discussing, the "nothing to see here, please disperse" gambit.
 
yeah, the "emails were doctored" thing was a non-starter.

As such, the new spin is that the emails are not worth discussing, the "nothing to see here, please disperse" gambit.

Well unless you consider person who isn't running for office considers other person who isn't running for office a brat news, there is nothing to discuss.
 
yeah, the "emails were doctored" thing was a non-starter.
How gratifying for you.

As such ...
?

... the new spin is that the emails are not worth discussing, the "nothing to see here, please disperse" gambit.
Not a gambit, more a not seeing of anything here. And no, I'm not going to read through the data dump to confirm that there isn't. I've no doubt far more motivated and excitable people have done that already. "Chelsea is a brat". Not even a Kardashian-related titbit in there?

Frankly, if this is Russian quality tampering I'd take my business to Hollywood next time. And I wouldn't pay them this time.
 
How gratifying for you.

?

Not a gambit, more a not seeing of anything here. And no, I'm not going to read through the data dump to confirm that there isn't. I've no doubt far more motivated and excitable people have done that already. "Chelsea is a brat". Not even a Kardashian-related titbit in there?

Frankly, if this is Russian quality tampering I'd take my business to Hollywood next time. And I wouldn't pay them this time.

Lolz.... say, remember when Correct the Record had no trouble with hacked emails when they were Colin Powell's emails?

I'm guessing not.
 
Lolz.... say, remember when Correct the Record had no trouble with hacked emails when they were Colin Powell's emails?

I'm guessing not.

Say remember when this thread was about Clinton being done? If this is the best Assange has got that should be sometime after 2025.
 
I notice that the correct the record talking points include a ton of is "this the best they got," yet zero discussion of the actual contents of the emails.

Huh.
 
I notice that the correct the record talking points include a ton of is "this the best they got," yet zero discussion of the actual contents of the emails.

Huh.

I guess the contrived controversy, faux outrage, and innuendos stretched to breaking point have lost their punch. Reality, policy, and the like might have some meaning if you've got anything to say about those.
 
I notice that the correct the record talking points include a ton of is "this the best they got," yet zero discussion of the actual contents of the emails.
Huh.

I guess the contrived controversy, faux outrage, and innuendos stretched to breaking point have lost their punch. Reality, policy, and the like might have some meaning if you've got anything to say about those.

Excellent example!!!!
 
This thread isn't about pretending that your email FUD is interesting, so I asked for more substance wrt Hillary Clinton being done. Shocker -- you offered vacuous rhetoric instead.

Another great example. You are good at this!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom