• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

2016 Presidential Debate II

And Clinton never said she was.....

I said Snopes was lying when they said a child psychology expert did say that. Clinton may have been disingenuous in an affidavit (which violates her duty as an officer of the court) in claiming that "[She has] been informed that the victim is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing."


Which is what Clinton said....

According to you Clinton and Snopes are lying because because they said what you claim they said.... this is bizarro land.

Snopes said (emphasis edited):

That affidavit doesn't show, as claimed, that Hillary Clinton asserted the defendant "made up the rape story because [she] enjoyed fantasizing about men"; rather, it shows that other people, including an expert in child psychology, had said that the complainant was "emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing about persons, claiming they had attacked her body,"

Snopes lied.
 
What makes you think that was about Hillary Clinton? Here is the full quote:

"So our view was that, if you can’t run your own house, you certainly can’t run the White House. So, we’ve adjusted our schedules to make sure that our girls are first, so while he’s traveling around, I do day trips. That means I get up in the morning, I get the girls ready, I get them off, I go and do trips, I’m home before bedtime. So the girls know that I was gone somewhere, but they don’t care. They just know that I was at home to tuck them in at night, and it keeps them grounded, and children, the children in our country have to know that they come first. And our girls do and that’s why we’re doing this. We’re in this race for not just our children, but all of our children."

She was talking about what the Obamas did to keep their house in order to start the campaign.

The lying is getting tiresome.


Your misquotes are getting tiresome.
 
In 2008, Michelle Obama had this to say about Hillary Clinton:

“One of the things, the important aspects of this race is role modeling what good families should look like and my view is that if you can’t run your own house, you certainly can’t run the White House. Can’t do it!”​

Watch the 30 second video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN1qZMBE9Gc
That's nice. Nothing to do with the post of mine that you quotedind you.
 
You know that a demagogue is a "leader of the common people/ a rabble rouser"? Wiki. Such as Jeremy Corbyn. Perhaps in an appropriate thread you could enlarge on what you see as his mental defects. They aren't so obvious to me as those of Trump.
Eh?
 
Fair enough. Let's rephrase that with "a demagogue without obvious character flaws".

I agree up to a point with Stacko. The racist part is virtually a requirement; a demagogue needs a scapegoat for the ills of society. But you can do that nudge-nudge wink-wink, like Marine le Pen or Nigel Farage.
But the "them" certainly don't need to be a race, communists, fascists and many other none race groups have been used as scapegoats.
 
But the "them" certainly don't need to be a race, communists, fascists and many other none race groups have been used as scapegoats.

Trump's problem is that he has too many scapegoat groups. Mexicans, Muslims, Immigrants in general, Wall Street, Criminals (by which he means blacks), Congress, and don't forget the "failing" MSM. He'd have done better to have stuck with one or two.
 
It's totally true. All three have admitted it saying they have "received expenses".

You said Breitbart had been paying them for 25 years. Given that Breitbart News was founded in 2007, I think you've got some backpedaling to do.
 
In 2008, Michelle Obama had this to say about Hillary Clinton:

Probably a lot more germane to note what she's saying in 2016, since it's about this election, not 2008.

Some examples:

I am thrilled to be here today to support the next president and vice president of the United States, Hillary Clinton...

Well, for me, I’m just saying, it is excruciatingly clear that there is only one person in this election we can trust with those responsibilities, only one person with the qualifications and the temperament for that job. And that is our friend, Hillary Clinton.

I am inspired by Hillary. I am inspired by her persistence and her consistency, by her heart and her guts.

http://fortune.com/2016/09/17/michelle-obama-campaign-clinton/
 
You said Breitbart had been paying them for 25 years. Given that Breitbart News was founded in 2007, I think you've got some backpedaling to do.
I didn't say Breitbart News did I? Andrew Breitbart was a major mudslinging scumbag since 1991. He used to call himself Matt Drudge's bitch. He made taking down the Clintons his holy grail. He partnered with other scumbags. The man printed more lies about the Clintons than anyone. Breitbart is dead, but what he started carries on.
 
What I can't understand is why so many commentators seemed to focus on Clinton not landing a knockout blow. We have a video tape of Trump confessing to sexual assault, if that wasn't enough to knock him out what was Clinton possibly going to say in the debate that would have done the trick?????
 
Clinton is too smart to want a knockout. That would facilitate a new contender, who might be more problematic than a limping Trump.
 
What I can't understand is why so many commentators seemed to focus on Clinton not landing a knockout blow. We have a video tape of Trump confessing to sexual assault, if that wasn't enough to knock him out what was Clinton possibly going to say in the debate that would have done the trick?????
More importantly, what more could she have said that wouldn't have been characterized as a horrible personal attack and/or avoiding the real issues?

And "the real issues" is why it's insane that anyone thinks that Trump even did well, forget about winning. His answers to all the questions were at best incoherent and nearly always unresponsive.
 
I didn't say Breitbart News did I? Andrew Breitbart was a major mudslinging scumbag since 1991. He used to call himself Matt Drudge's bitch. He made taking down the Clintons his holy grail. He partnered with other scumbags. The man printed more lies about the Clintons than anyone. Breitbart is dead, but what he started carries on.

Breitbart was 22 years old in 1991, and didn't start working for Drudge (who no doubt couldn't pay him much) in 1995. There is no way he was paying Clinton's sexual assault victims at that time.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom