Molinaro
Illuminator
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2005
- Messages
- 4,781
Maybe there's no hacking? Imbecile.
No no... let's take him at his word. If there's no hacking that means the emails are all made up fakes!
Donald said so.
Maybe there's no hacking? Imbecile.
No no... let's take him at his word. If there's no hacking that means the emails are all made up fakes!
Donald said so.
John Podesta gave Wikileaks his emails?But wouldn't internal leaks mean that there was no hacking and the content was true?
I think Kellyanne is very good at her job. Her problem is that she has an absolute trash candidate and there is no good way to defend him. Sometimes I kind of feel sorry for her then I realize that she chose to work for Donald and probably gets paid very well for it.Missed KellyAnne on Fox, but saw her on MSNBC a bit earlier... the woman is delusional.
And about that time, Chris Matthews had a chat with Rudy G.. Now he is deranged (Giuliani that is).
Chris has an (IMO) annoying habit of continuing to extend or rephrase the question while the interviewee is answering. I hate that quite a bit.
But... it seems to push Rudy's buttons.
The word apoplectic sprang to mind. [emoji14]
Wish Chris had kept it up just a little longer.![]()
I think Kellyanne is very good at her job. Her problem is that she has an absolute trash candidate and there is no good way to defend him. Sometimes I kind of feel sorry for her then I realize that she chose to work for Donald and probably gets paid very well for it.
I think Kellyanne is very good at her job. Her problem is that she has an absolute trash candidate and there is no good way to defend him. Sometimes I kind of feel sorry for her then I realize that she chose to work for Donald and probably gets paid very well for it.
I think one of the most ridiculous things was Donald blaming Hillary for the tax code not being changed. She was one of a hundred Senators, and as she pointed out, the entire time she was a Senator, a Republican was President.
It is hard to tell if he had no idea how the government works of if he was purposefully distorting the truth.
It is hard to tell if he had no idea how the government works of if he was purposefully distorting the truth.
Watching a replay of Kellyanne with CNN in the spin room. She is really, really good. I don't think it is possible to spin Donald's garbage better than she does.I think Kellyanne is very good at her job. Her problem is that she has an absolute trash candidate and there is no good way to defend him. Sometimes I kind of feel sorry for her then I realize that she chose to work for Donald and probably gets paid very well for it.
All crap that won't happen though.The biggest thing CNN is talking about is Donald threatening about throwing Hillary in jail and how this isn't something closer to authoritarian regimes than a democracy.