• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worth noting that "they" does not only mean Democrats. "They" includes the Bush clan at the very least.
Billy is part of the Bush clan and he didn't tip Jeb! off to this. That's going to make for an awkward Thanksgiving if Billy even gets invited.
 
The 4 to 5 % Mormons in AZ and NV will make a difference, though, if this becomes kinda "church doctrine".
A good point, perhaps more widely applicable to Christians. Today, Sunday, is Church-day, as I understand it, and the pulpit-pilots will have had a couple of days to absorb this ... material. They can't all ignore it, and it's hard to imagine many defending it. Public Morality : Decline Of is a big part of their schtick, after all.
 
Billy is part of the Bush clan and he didn't tip Jeb! off to this. That's going to make for an awkward Thanksgiving if Billy even gets invited.
The Bush clan elders might have decided against using it when they thought the Mexican thing would do the trick. The Bush's are pretty sound on Mexicans, while misogyny is a risky front to open.
 
The Bush clan elders might have decided against using it when they thought the Mexican thing would do the trick. The Bush's are pretty sound on Mexicans, while misogyny is a risky front to open.

Yeah, I don't think it would've done the trick, at least not in Jeb!'s favour. Perhaps they intentionally kept it around as a silver bullet if Trump were to face Clinton, where it would have a far greater impact.
 
Same. They seem to play up the 'vulgar' issue, as if it were the only thing wrong with what he said. Saying 'pussy' is to them, a bigger issue than him openly bragging about multiple sexual assaults. It's mind boggling, although if they had not already seen what a stupid bastard Trump is, there isn't much hope.


[sarcasm]
Well, it's not as if it were real sexual assault. He didn't rape them or anything like that (and I hear there are a lot of women excited by that anyway). It's just out of control PC Feminism telling them they were assaulted. They were getting attention from a famous man. I'm sure they were thrilled at the time.
[/sarcasm]
 
That his comments were unforgivable and she would not vote for him, or at least, refuse to support him. I'm guessing she's probably considering it, considering that he has admitted philandering while they had been married less than a year and that she was pregnant at the time.

No defense of Trump's remark from me, but Bill got a blow job while in the Oval office. He definitely would understand Trump's perspective I'm sure. Just saying... most of the criticism is hypocritical to the outright irony. Trump's issue is he is not prepared nor protected from his line of mistakes and controversies... I have a feeling that because of his penchant to view all publicity as good publicity, and his political inexperience he never thought far ahead about the kind of history of his that could be brought up and the effect it could have on his prospects. Clinton's an experienced politician, she more or less knows the ins and outs of dealing with political fallout, and she knows well from her time in office what might come up during campaigns, so her husbands transgressions are unlikely to have an equivalent effect on her popularity.
 
Last edited:
Aren't conservatives against all that PC stuff?

Maybe "politically acceptable"* would be better.

*For certain values of acceptable - Clinton was on the money with her "50% of deplorables" statement.
 
Yeah, I don't think it would've done the trick, at least not in Jeb!'s favour. Perhaps they intentionally kept it around as a silver bullet if Trump were to face Clinton, where it would have a far greater impact.
(Is this Jeb! thing a thing?)

I can picture the clan kicking back with some beers and Havanas, steaks on the grill, and someone says "Hey, Billy, do you remember that time you were saying about Trump being, like, 'I'm grabbing pussy morning till night, dude'? And Billy replies "Yeah, that was while back, might have that on tape, not sure, I was kinda blasted in those days."

"Geddafuggoudahere!", and hilarity ensues.
 
Kellyanne is rumored to consider quitting the Trump campaign after meeting with Priebus yesterday.
 
Yes, Bill Clinton is also guilty of sexually deviant behavior.

I'll be sure to vote for someone else.

I love the false equivocation of consensual sex with sexual assault but it's not a defense of Donald. :rolleyes:
 
No defense of Trump's remark from me, but Bill got a blow job while in the Oval office. He definitely would understand Trump's perspective I'm sure. Just saying... most of the criticism is hypocritical to the outright irony.
Clinton is a serial seducer but he doesn't do it by backing women against a wall and forcing his hand up their skirts. He's a charmer, not a thug. There's no equivalence.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom