• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Russia" didn't do it, Vitaly Churkin Russia's ambassador to the UN did, and he was specifically complaining about Zeid Ra'ad al-Hussein's ramblings wasting everybody's time (again). Google it and you will just find a bunch of third class rags pontificating on the AP story which broke this.


Yeah. I can see how that makes a big difference.

It isn't like he represents the country or anything.
 
There's a debate tomorrow and Donald is previewing how he's going to attack by retweeting Juanita Broaddrick. It's going to be ugly and I'm placing the odds at 50/50 he throws his stool by the end.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
 
Get real. This is a religion that itself, and through surrogates, has basically upheld a man's right to lord over a harem. Donald has much more serious demographical problems if young Latino voters show up in force. Partly this is based on my knowledge of many young Latinos. Don't know how many are eligible to vote, though.

Do you get the news where you are there in Personal Incredulity World? I was referring to a witnessed trend. The first people to come out strong from within the red states where Utah Republicans, mostly Mormons.

The Latino vote is going to Hillary anyway. The proud to be a sexual predator tape is not going to swing them. The 4 to 5 % Mormons in AZ and NV will make a difference, though, if this becomes kinda "church doctrine". Right now, it's informal but with Mittens leading the way, the LDS have been on the edge with Trump through the whole election. Unlike the Dem wetdreams, I don't see them making Utah or Wyoming (two largest LDS populations) competitive but I see it having an effect in close states, particularly NV and AZ.
 
There's a debate tomorrow and Donald is previewing how he's going to attack by retweeting Juanita Broaddrick. It's going to be ugly and I'm placing the odds at 50/50 he throws his stool by the end.

....that he's sitting on? Or are you wagering he's going to go full-on monkey?!
 
All of this is not as bad for Trump as you think: plenty of his supporters do think that is is what celebrities do, and they would love to be able to sit in the changing room for Miss America - Trump is truly the alpha chimp for them.

Where this hurts him is in mobilizing the voters: local RNC staffers are probably demoralized by this. They are also confused how aggressive they should be in supporting him now.

Let's wait and see a few polls before we can judge the fallout from this.
 
Of the Republicans who have abandoned him, how many, I wonder, are doing it because they're genuinely repulsed by the tape, and how many because they see the polls shifting south? I'm betting 95% the latter.

Nope. There are major league Safe Seat Republicans abandoning him.
 
Nonsense. Just like two months or so ago when I told you that throwing everything at Trump was far too early, and then you pissed your pants when the "polls" came back from laughable Killary 88% chance of winning to something sensible, this is again too early, and in essence meaningless. If it makes you feel better, good for you, though. I wonder what would happen to this forum if Trump actually wins. Dozens of regulars will not be able to show their heads without serious shame (oh, these people have no shame you say - we'll see ;)).

So they took your advice, then. Or did you think that was "everything" they had to throw? The Dems have a Dristan campaign going. They can release one truly harmful tidbit a day if they have to, but when a beauty like this one comes up, it'll run for a week so they don't have to lay it on. The post-debate period was just a gift from Donald. The real sadness is that the Dems will wake up November 10 having to decide what to do with the other sixty kilos of dirt they didn't have time to use.

Au contraire, you outside agitator :p .... it's the GOP who used up all their ammo. They're reduced to just screaming "She's Crooked!' into their microphones as the interviewers ask about Trump's taxes, Trump's misogynist statements, Trump's bigotry, Trump's admission of being a sexual abuser, Trump's failed businesses, Trump's illegally set-up foundation, Trump's feeble-minded children's comments, Trump's fake "blind trust", Trump University, Trump's Birtherism, et al...
"Crooked Hillary! Squawk! Crooked Hillary! Polly Wanna Cracker!"

They had one last issue that they knew resounded with the Family Value crowd - Bill's roaming wienie. I was figuring, honestly, they'd nail Donnie with an open mic but it would be from this year... him saying something like "Yeah, we've gotta keep after Bill's record. We can get that in the news because dumb broads fall for it."

As someone else tweeted... "Women's Outreach? No, Donnie that doesn't mean reach out and grab them by the pussy because you're famous and can get away with it."
 
Last edited:
It's really only a scandal to those who weren't going to vote Trump anyhow. He may have actually picked up votes among some independents. Like women who enjoy having their junk grabbed. And Bill Cosby.
 
It would not surprise me to see him physically assault Hillary
I think Hillary would love it if that happened. Donald assaults her live with tens of millions of people watching and gets taken down by the Secret Service.
 
Last edited:
So they're scumbags just like Donald.

I know. Like about half of the electorate.

It paints a nice, if simplistic picture - the informed, intellectual elite vs. ...

...I'll let you fill in the derogatory invectives with which you choose to paint about 100 million people who choose differently than you. Scumbags will do for a start.
 
I know. Like about half of the electorate.

It paints a nice, if simplistic picture - the informed, intellectual elite vs. ...

...I'll let you fill in the derogatory invectives with which you choose to paint about 100 million people who choose differently than you. Scumbags will do for a start.

I will happily say that anyone who doesn't give a **** about a presidential candidate bragging about getting away with sexual assault because he's famous are scumbags, deplorable, total pieces of ****, worthless trash, ect. Every single one of them.

If I was friends with any Donald followers and they were still his followers after this, they would no longer be my friends.
 
Last edited:
My Trump supporter friends seem totally unfazed by this.

Same. They seem to play up the 'vulgar' issue, as if it were the only thing wrong with what he said. Saying 'pussy' is to them, a bigger issue than him openly bragging about multiple sexual assaults. It's mind boggling, although if they had not already seen what a stupid bastard Trump is, there isn't much hope.

So they're scumbags just like Donald.

I'm actually coming around to that opinion. Before I thought it was just more politics, but supporting someone who openly brags about sexual assault is beyond the pale. It's scummy in and of itself.
 
Do you get the news where you are there in Personal Incredulity World? I was referring to a witnessed trend. The first people to come out strong from within the red states where Utah Republicans, mostly Mormons.

The Latino vote is going to Hillary anyway. The proud to be a sexual predator tape is not going to swing them. The 4 to 5 % Mormons in AZ and NV will make a difference, though, if this becomes kinda "church doctrine". Right now, it's informal but with Mittens leading the way, the LDS have been on the edge with Trump through the whole election. Unlike the Dem wetdreams, I don't see them making Utah or Wyoming (two largest LDS populations) competitive but I see it having an effect in close states, particularly NV and AZ.

I'm convinced though Trump will lose Utah. Maybe not to Hillary but Trump will lose Utah. Watch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom