• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should come out wearing a chastity belt over the pants suit.

I was thinking that. In my wilder moments I imagine Rosie showing up in the audience and walking over an grabbing Ivanka's crotch, shouting "It's okay. I'm famous, Donnie."

More subtle but absolutely do-able:

I dare him to cough or clear his throat. Hillary pulls out a box of Tic Tacs.
 
I thought this leaked audio thing would be a problem for Trump, but the real news at Infowars has a fine new video up explaining how the sex video actually helps Trump. I can't believe I missed that.
 
So they took your advice, then. Or did you think that was "everything" they had to throw? The Dems have a Dristan campaign going. They can release one truly harmful tidbit a day if they have to, but when a beauty like this one comes up, it'll run for a week so they don't have to lay it on. The post-debate period was just a gift from Donald. The real sadness is that the Dems will wake up November 10 having to decide what to do with the other sixty kilos of dirt they didn't have time to use.
Au contraire, you outside agitator :p .... it's the GOP who used up all their ammo. They're reduced to just screaming "She's Crooked!' into their microphones as the interviewers ask about Trump's taxes, Trump's misogynist statements, Trump's bigotry, Trump's admission of being a sexual abuser, Trump's failed businesses, Trump's illegally set-up foundation, Trump's feeble-minded children's comments, Trump's fake "blind trust", Trump University, Trump's Birtherism, et al...
"Crooked Hillary! Squawk! Crooked Hillary! Polly Wanna Cracker!"

They had one last issue that they knew resounded with the Family Value crowd - Bill's roaming wienie. I was figuring, honestly, they'd nail Donnie with an open mic but it would be from this year... him saying something like "Yeah, we've gotta keep after Bill's record. We can get that in the news because dumb broads fall for it."

As someone else tweeted... "Women's Outreach? No, Donnie that doesn't mean reach out and grab them by the pussy because you're famous and can get away with it."

In the "Trump could win the presidency thread" I said something similar:

How about the fact that Russia has made a formal complaint to the UN over a speech attacking Trump?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-complaint-to-the-un-over-speech-criticising/




The Clinton camp must feel like kids being let into a well-stocked sweetshop and told to take as much as they like.

I almost added "but with a time limit of a month"
 
The Latino vote is going to Hillary anyway.
Yes. I'm talking about whether there will be strong Latino turnout, especially among the young. Discussing this with a friend tonight, he said young people don't vote but I think they will in this particular election. They will be a force if they choose to be. I'm talking about mobilization of a protest vote that could run into hundreds of thousands of people. IMO that is more likely to tip Arizona than the Mormon vote. Are they going to vote for Hillary?

The 4 to 5 % Mormons in AZ and NV will make a difference, though, if this becomes kinda "church doctrine". Right now, it's informal but with Mittens leading the way, the LDS have been on the edge with Trump through the whole election.
I'm pretty sure some of their disavowal of Trump is based on loyalty to Romney. They will not appreciate the crude talk though. Evangelicals voted for Romney, despite their opinion of Mormonism so there is some crossover loyalty to allegedly "conservative" candidates.

Nope. There are major league Safe Seat Republicans abandoning him.
Are these guys more significant than Unsafe Seat Republicans? If they're in safe seats, they have nothing to lose by disavowing Trump or endorsing him, while someone in a real race might face fallout from either position.
 
Last edited:
That his comments were unforgivable and she would not vote for him, or at least, refuse to support him. I'm guessing she's probably considering it, considering that he has admitted philandering while they had been married less than a year and that she was pregnant at the time.

OK, I still have the first question which is how you connect the dots: He says something very crude on tape and if she says nothing she'll look like a whore. I'm not trying to be obtuse, I just literally can't understand that reasoning.

She has a 10-year-old son by Donald and I don't think he'd be above trying to somehow use that boy to punish Melania if she said any such thing. There could be a prenup that restricts her from publicly criticizing him and she's probably signed a confidentially agreement. Trump would do his best to destroy her in court.

Plus, this has been used in the past to undermine Clinton - that not divorcing Bill was a betrayal of feminist principles. I don't see how this is much different.

Finally a relatively minor point, but didn't that tape leave unclear exactly when he was making his moves?
 
This was just an easy out from them to take.


The ship was sinking and this was an out that could hopefully avoid too much loss of support from the deplorables.
This. I said it earlier for many of the public republicans they couldn't attack him or criticise him about say immigration as he has only pushed the type of policies they have been promising but this gives them a PC reason to drop him.
 
Any guesses at what might phase them?
Waffling on the wall (Mexico won't pay for it) and saying anything that suggests a path to legal status is in the offing for well-behaved illegal immigrants. Saying to his public, "If you are a white separatist or supremacist I want nothing to do with your support." Saying America is already great. Urging his more unhinged fans to see a doctor if they truly believe there is a rigged vote in the works. Saying that despite his rhetoric, he now believes that Clinton has been investigated so thoroughly, with no charges, that he stops calling her "Crooked Hillary." Releasing his tax returns.

Calling for universal single-payer medical care. Saying he believes in some gun control. Saying he categorically disavows David Duke. Saying that the U.S. will "work with" families who would be split under aggressive deportation of all illegal immigrants. IOW, positions he has already taken relatively recently. The man shows flashes of decency, but not too much because he knows his public.
 
This. I said it earlier for many of the public republicans they couldn't attack him or criticise him about say immigration as he has only pushed the type of policies they have been promising but this gives them a PC reason to drop him.
PC reason?
 
OK, I still have the first question which is how you connect the dots: He says something very crude on tape and if she says nothing she'll look like a whore. I'm not trying to be obtuse, I just literally can't understand that reasoning.

Young(ish) blond Eastern European model gold-diggers who marry rich older men? Looks like whores to me.
 
Young(ish) blond Eastern European model gold-diggers who marry rich older men? Looks like whores to me.
How do you know her motives? What is your evidence that's she's a gold-digger? How does the phrase "blond Eastern European model" support your claim?

A 35-year-old woman marries a rich older man. Do all such women look like whores to you? Or is it only the blond ones from Eastern Europe?
 
Im guessing Hillary has been prepared to deal with any attack Trump dishes out about Bill's sexual history. Shes been prepared long before Trump came into play. I like to think of it as her "Corbomite Maneuver ". (Trek fans get the reference) The difference here is, it isn't a bluff. This video release of Trump and his new slogan "Grab America By The
Pussy!" is the perfect bait. The chances of him not taking it and not bringing up Bill Clintons past in this debate tonight are next to zero. If he brings it up, no doubt she will have a well prepared response that will no doubt only help improve peoples view of her. I heard a Republican yesterday that said not only is there nothing that Trump could do to make him not support Trump, but went on to say that the stories of Bill's sexual acts actually improved Bill's likabilty with the public. He expects that this video tape of
Trump will actually help Trump. Good luck with that. The only way I can see that is if the GOP really pulls all suppory away from Trump and focuses on the down tickets, or pushes that Pence will really be running the show should Trump get elected, Trump will have lots of ammunition for his "rigged system" excuse for the loss. Contrary to Trumps claim that he would support Hillary when he loses, he will be a sore loser, claim he was cheated, and do his best to rile his most extreme supporters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom