• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The electorate might not be ready for Trump's level of honesty. They seem to be put off by pubic references. Mr. Trump is fully prepared to see women as the sexual beings they are and will be punished for acknowledging their desirability.

Voters can't handle the truth. Not this election cycle.
 
How important are the religious right to him? How did the GOP come to a point in running with someone who clearly doesn't care for traditional family values.

Flag, grabbing your mom's pussy and apple pie!
Well if he wants to be elected they're important.
 
I don't know, I have been to various locker rooms in my life and not heard anything like that. Yeah, there might be some objectifying talk about women and unpleasant bragging about various "conquests", but this is much worse: he is bragging about actual sexual harassment. Despicable.


I'm guessing that these locker rooms are located right next to the restrooms that always seem to come up in transgender discussions - the ones where people constantly walk around openly displaying their genitalia for all to see.
 
I think that what is happening is that after the first debate, sufficient numbers of his wavering* supporters are starting to see him, not as a "winner" but as a "loser" so he can't shrug everything off now. In other words, the teflon is starting to turn to velcro.

It is further evidence of his attitude to women, but we knew it anyway - his comments about his daughter were pretty unequivocal too.


*HTF can anyone "waver" on his suitability is beyond me.
I think for the public republican figures it's a great excuse to put some space between them and Trump. They've been worried that they couldn't really be seen to publicly drop because he was speaking about "their" policies. This is a non-policy screw-up so they can use this as their reason to dump all over him.
 
So apparently the biggest reason that Donald decided to run for President was that President Obama humiliated him at the White House Correspondent's Dinner years ago.
I remember that incident but where did you get that that is what got him to run for the presidency?
 
The electorate might not be ready for Trump's level of honesty. They seem to be put off by pubic references. Mr. Trump is fully prepared to see women as the sexual beings they are and will be punished for acknowledging their desirability.

Voters can't handle the truth. Not this election cycle.

No, that's not it.

It's his manner of acknowledging their desirability. Yes, he desires them. He wants them. But they are just things to him. People, including women, are things to be used by him.

I frequently acknowledge women's sexual desirability. It is not unusual for me to make "pubic referernces". I do not shy away from being honest, sometimes to the point of bluntness, about sexual affairs. Under certain circumstances, I can be coarse and vulgar when discussing sexual matters.

Despite all that, I have never talked the way Donald Trump talked in that video.
 
From someone calling themself "Daily Trix"

"Grab them by the pussy = worst female outreach ever."

==========

The runner up - from Xeni Jardin

"Show me on the ballot where the bad man touched you."
(That would make an awesome political cartoon.)

===========

Best (as in ha ha did that idiot say that) defense by a sycophant? Has to be Corey. Not only did he make the comment about not electing a Sunday school teacher, but he had this gem:

“He speaks from the heart. He speaks the way many times people talk around their dining room table.”

Note to self: Don't accept dinner invitations to the Lewandowskis. I can't think of a family dinner, ever, in my entire sixty years, not in my house nor at any friends when the conversation went from "My this corn is fresh and really nice Mrs. Naugatuck, can I grab you by the pussy?"

==========



So is it tomorrow yet? Any evidence that he's a better person? Or is that like the sign in the old Riviera in Greenwich Village: "Free Beer Tomorrow" It'll always not yet be tomorrow.
Just one correction to you family meal, Trump doesn't ask can he, he just grabs the pussy when he wants to.

No wonder his daughter was so uncomfortable when he hugged her on stage!
 
At last some good news for the Trump campaign but a bit leftfield:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-complaint-to-the-un-over-speech-criticising/

Russia lodged a formal complaint with the United Nations over a condemnation of Donald Trump by one of its officials, it emerged on Friday.

Vitaly Churkin, Russia’s ambassador to the United Nations, issued a verbal “demarche” to UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon in a private meeting on Sept 13, according to three diplomats.
Mr Churkin angrily protested at two speeches by Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, the UN commissioner on human rights, that denounced “demagogues” and specifically targeted Mr Trump and several populist leaders in Europe.

A senior UN diplomat said Mr Churkin specifically “condemned the fact that Zeid mentioned Trump”.


The Clinton camp's biggest problem at the moment must be deciding which juicy target to aim for. Trump's Russian links had dropped a bit off the radar, but this could bring them right back in time for the next debate.
 

Go on - I know you are a Democrat. How are you going to spin that to make it look bad for Trump?

:p

At the moment I am envisioning a circular firing squad as the GOP campaign, with a few snipers from outside, "helping".
 
Isn't the next debate supposed to be on foreign policy?

In the meantime, do you think Pence is just biding his time expecting Trump to drop? Or if not, will he bolt? He has been very quiet so far.

One last thing: note that if Trump drops out and Pence takes over, any votes cast for Trump will transfer to Pence presuming he keeps the same electors. Remember when voting for President, you are voting for electors, so as long as Pence has the same electors, that vote will transfer.

I don't expect Trump to drop out. Until maybe the next big bombshell that hits.

As I hinted above, I think Farenthold's got more in store ready to release. Trump pissed them off when he banished them, and they vowed to take it out on him. They are succeeding.
 
Go on - I know you are a Democrat. How are you going to spin that to make it look bad for Trump?

[emoji14]

At the moment I am envisioning a circular firing squad as the GOP campaign, with a few snipers from outside, "helping".
Easy.

Why is Russia defending Donald? Because they want him to win. Same reason they've been hacking emails. Putin is his idol and he will do whatever Putin wants if he wins.
 
Isn't the next debate supposed to be on foreign policy?

In the meantime, do you think Pence is just biding his time expecting Trump to drop? Or if not, will he bolt? He has been very quiet so far.

One last thing: note that if Trump drops out and Pence takes over, any votes cast for Trump will transfer to Pence presuming he keeps the same electors. Remember when voting for President, you are voting for electors, so as long as Pence has the same electors, that vote will transfer.

I don't expect Trump to drop out. Until maybe the next big bombshell that hits.

As I hinted above, I think Farenthold's got more in store ready to release. Trump pissed them off when he banished them, and they vowed to take it out on him. They are succeeding.

What are the odds Pence will drop out? Isn't he a big Jesus freak? I don't know much about him, but the Jesusy types I know don't associate with people who use language like that.
 
I just listened to NPR's Weekend Edition where they were interviewing Mr. Reed...He of the "Family Values" set...
While condemning Trump's remarks as both a Christian and a father, he then immediately defended Trump as the only candidate who would be anti-abortion, appoint conservative Supreme Court judges, and generally support those family values.

I wonder what sort of cognitive dissonance goes on in the mind of people like this?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom