• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump has done some immoral things but has some redeeming values, Clinton has some good also, but he has really hurt some woman to the point of violating them.
Yet it is Trump who is on tape admitting and actually bragging that he can and has got away with sexual assaults because he is a "star". Have you got Hillary Clinton on tape admitting the same?
 
Did Donald not understand that his many skeletons would come out of the closet when he ran for President? What a moron. I hope his buisness gets completely destroyed as a result and he has to declare personal bankruptcy.
You are assuming he has any self awareness , over the course of the campaign the evidence has been overwhelming that he hasn't any self awareness and cannot even conceive that he can't do whatever he wants.
 
Another interesting question will be how Melania Trump reacts. She had been married to Trump less than a year. When she discovers that nine months after her wedding, he was already trying tho have sex with other women, will she dump him? Will her eyeballs light up with dollar signs about the size of her settlement? Will she blackmail him? Or will she stand by him like Hillary did with her husband?
I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't grateful, I know she willingly signed up for the job but doesn't mean she can't be happy someone else is having to deal with the orange blob 's "needs".
 
This was and still is an out there scenario, but with Trump's implosion with Mormon politicians today there is a lot of political scrambling in Utah. Could there be a three way split between Trump, Johnson and McMullin that allows Clinton to pull off a narrow minority victory for Utah's six votes? Mormons going from holding their nose to openly disgusted is likely to give her a good boost in Arizona at the least. Depending on how the this weekend goes I wonder if McMullin has a chance of forcing other states into shaky territory. It is too late to do anything other than hope for an electoral impasse and congressional vote, but the Mormons do have a fairly sophisticated political and media machine.

I don't really see the Southern Baptist support imploding at this point, but if over the next week Mormons and Southern Baptists give up and stay home or do third party/independent protest votes we could end up with a unique election map. Even crazier a thought would be another scandal having Republican politicians in general throwing their support for McMullin and Trump refusing to resign. That could give us a 1912 style map, with McMullin and Trump splitting the deepest red states but with Clinton snagging bare victories in what should be red states for an oversized electoral win. That isn't going to happen, but it is fun to speculate that Trump could have another scandal that causes such.
 
You must have missed it, just like the press conference about his wife etc.

Yeah, I had to go shopping - our bulk store runs out of the best cuts of pork by about noon, so I had to get there.

I caught it on replay. I'm just all a-tingle waiting for tomorrow when he's going to be a better man. It would've run better with a laugh track, I feel.
 
Last edited:
I'm surprised, too. For me I always thought his "just print more money" economic ideas made him obviously unfit to be president, and his apparent willingness to hand Europe over to Putin made him obviously unfit to even be an American. Sexist,vulgar, dirty old man remarks? That's what it takes to get people to turn on him? I'm glad they finally are turning on him, but it's a little like the trope "arson, murder, and jaywalking" in my view.

I think that what is happening is that after the first debate, sufficient numbers of his wavering* supporters are starting to see him, not as a "winner" but as a "loser" so he can't shrug everything off now. In other words, the teflon is starting to turn to velcro.

It is further evidence of his attitude to women, but we knew it anyway - his comments about his daughter were pretty unequivocal too.


*HTF can anyone "waver" on his suitability is beyond me.
 
Wow. Maybe my speculation isn't quite unrealistic... Funny as I am finally becoming enthusiastic about Clinton we may be seeing the Republicans ignite their civil war from earlier in the year.
 
Yes, but the stakes just went higher. Now she has been humiliated, and what she might have privately known becomes public fodder. No, it's not because she didn't know it was going on, but rather that if she stays together without so much as a peep, it makes her look like a whore, and few women want that kind of reputation.

Also, what will Ivanka say, if anything.

Yes. It's easier to ignore something if you can pretend not to have noticed it.
 
[imgw=640]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuNfFrnWYAEcdii.jpg[/imgw]
 
Last edited:
CNN is still talking about Donald's latest scandal. And his disrespect for women in general.
 
Tony, could you resize your screenshots to make them easier to read, please? I think it is [imgw] not
 
Tony, could you resize your screenshots to make them easier to read, please? I think it is [imgw] not [qimg]
ETA: post #311, for example
Sorry, I try to resize the ones that I think are too big, but it is hard to tell sometimes. That's what you meant right, that they are too big?
 
Sorry, I try to resize the ones that I think are too big, but it is hard to tell sometimes. That's what you meant right, that they are too big?

Yes, and I see it worked, thanks.

:thumbsup:

I think I like my idea of Trump the Velcro candidate.

Momentum is a funny thing, and Trump has it now... it's just downward, and because he *is" good at garnering free publicity, he is going to be so entertaining that the focus will remain on him for some time.
 
Last edited:
Let's have a do over. Keep Obama for another year and reshuffle the deck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom