Are they all Mormons?I sense a theme. Full list of Republicans who have renounced Trump tonight: Utah Gov Gary Herbert, Utah Rep Jason Chaffetz and former Utah Gov Jon Huntsman.
Are they all Mormons?
If Trump were to drop out, would all those early ballots that voted for Trump revert to Pence? Or does the fact that Pence was the #2 man mean he can't use them as votes for president.
Steve S
Hannity now pimping a "Trump Video Statement" that's going to be released momentarily. Wow! Trump is a-scared. He can't even trust Sean to not ask the tough questions so isn't doing one of his phamous phabulous phone-ins.
Sinking ships, rats etc
Sean said, "King David had 500 concubines for crying out loud!" Given the trajectory of this campaign, we should all thank the FSM he wasn't talking about Lot.
"I was all for the racism, the open advocacy of war crimes, the misogyny, the nuclear proliferation, the dismantling of NATO--but not this."
At this point, I'm just stunned there was a straw that broke the camel's back.
To be a fly on the wall while the this video is being filmed.Hannity's off and the Fox regular programming isn't saying anything about a pending statement, video or otherwise, from Trump.
"I was all for the racism, the open advocacy of war crimes, the misogyny, the nuclear proliferation, the dismantling of NATO--but not this."
At this point, I'm just stunned there was a straw that broke the camel's back.
It is only wrong if they use their position to coerce the other person. Monica does not allege that Bill did that. She was attracted to him.
And nobody thinks that a woman is a predator if she sleeps with a male subordinate, though she might be called a slut. I don't believe you.
I'm surprised, too. For me I always thought his "just print more money" economic ideas made him obviously unfit to be president, and his apparent willingness to hand Europe over to Putin made him obviously unfit to even be an American. Sexist,vulgar, dirty old man remarks? That's what it takes to get people to turn on him? I'm glad they finally are turning on him, but it's a little like the trope "arson, murder, and jaywalking" in my view.
Is this Julian Assange's October surprise?
"Grab that P*ssy" with my tiny little hands.
About the only thing Trump can do now is a "Jimmy Swaggart" type apology (see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWkVa-_sd24), with the tears and "I have sinned" line. But I really don't think he has that in him to do.
Interesting times. Be interesting to see what that"video statement" says.
Sean said, "King David had 500 concubines for crying out loud!"
It's not like he went after the sacred cow of not increasing in inheritance taxes on estates worth more than $5 million.