Minoosh
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2011
- Messages
- 12,901
I am not so sure this is the end.
But, I have a great track record of being wrong.
Guy speaks off the cuff in a bull session. Don't think it automatically eradicates populist support - everybody does this, right? Donald is just more candid. To soon IMO to call it. It's been bad before; he soldiers on.
ETA: Though, after actually hearing it on his mike, yikes.
ETA2: Thought his response was rather adroit, myself. I'm still not quite sure this is a death watch.
But, I have a great track record of being wrong.
Guy speaks off the cuff in a bull session. Don't think it automatically eradicates populist support - everybody does this, right? Donald is just more candid. To soon IMO to call it. It's been bad before; he soldiers on.
ETA: Though, after actually hearing it on his mike, yikes.
ETA2: Thought his response was rather adroit, myself. I'm still not quite sure this is a death watch.
Last edited:
