• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you cite a source? I can't find anything about Ryan's plans.

The only logical thing to do is for Trump to cancel on Ryan, so Ryan doesn't have to take a stand on Trump's presidential bid.

CNN just reported live that Ryan issued a statement saying Trump would not be attending the event.
 
There is probably a whole lot of dirt on Donald that hasn't been released yet and will be before the election. I don't feel the Republicans in the slightest. This was entirely predictable.

Rachel Maddow was just talking about how the AP is trying to get raw footage of The Apprentice from Mark Burnett Productions. Apparently there's tons of footage of Trump in the boardroom saying things like "You'd eff her, wouldn't you? I'd eff her. You would too, wouldn't you?" Or him rating the female contestants based on the size of their breasts.

Steve S
 
Rachel Maddow was just talking about how the AP is trying to get raw footage of The Apprentice from Mark Burnett Productions. Apparently there's tons of footage of Trump in the boardroom saying things like "You'd eff her, wouldn't you? I'd eff her. You would too, wouldn't you?" Or him rating the female contestants based on the size of their breasts.

Steve S

They'll get it or someone will leak it.
 
Yeah, that part I fully understood.

How do evangelicals support this guy? Trump may just be the second major party candidate to come in third. I was going to say second but I remembered Taft, the incumbent President coming in third to Teddy Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson.
 
I think they might stay away from this one. Maybe a couple of decades ago but now, I doubt the writers or cast think assaulting women is funny.

It's not. But the GOP nominee not realizing there is a hot microphone around is funny. No way, they don't find some way to make Trump look like a big buffoon.
 
I suspect from the context that this phrase was hyperbole. In any case, it's revealing of what he thinks about women and should remove any doubt about that from the minds of those who hadn't already figured it out. "Vile" just doesn't seem adequate to describe him.
Not if we're to believe Jill Harth.
Jill Harth said:
He pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again and I had to physically say: ‘What are you doing? Stop it.’ It was a shocking thing to have him do this because he knew I was with George, he knew they were in the next room. And how could he be doing this when I’m there for business?
 
But the GOP nominee not realizing there is a hot microphone around is funny.

He was probably wearing the mic, because the full tape shows him walking through the studio and you can hear him fine.

Steve S
 
So Paul Ryan is sickened by the latest Donald disaster and won't attend his event tomorrow. But will he totally ditch him and withdraw his endorsement?
 
What the hell? Are you are actually asserting that people should accept rumors and discount what people actually say?

What the heck are you doing on a skeptic forum? :confused:

What people actually say? What are you doing on a skeptic forum, oh I forgot, a liberal skeptic forum. Skeptic until politics comes up!

Besides, paying off Paula Jones for what exactly?

And don't forget Monica, those two are more than peoples words. ;)
 
If Trump confessed to killing someone, Logger would bring up Vince Foster.

If Trump pledged his loyalty to ISIS, Logger would bring up Benghazi.

Trump is the imaginary friend. He just can't be bad.

Possibly, only because of the alternative. ;)
 
The production company may be reluctant to release it because it will show that they were covering for a scumbag.

Steve S

This is convergence of show business and politics, neither are particularly good at keeping secrets, together they have no chance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom