There is probably a whole lot of dirt on Donald that hasn't been released yet and will be before the election. I don't feel the Republicans in the slightest. This was entirely predictable.Seems a bit early for maximum effect, unless there is more to come.
Seems a bit early for maximum effect, unless there is more to come.
Seems a bit early for maximum effect, unless there is more to come.
Is this Julian Assange's October surprise?
"Grab that P*ssy" with my tiny little hands.
Seems a bit early for maximum effect, unless there is more to come.
I suspect from the context that this phrase was hyperbole. In any case, it's revealing of what he thinks about women and should remove any doubt about that from the minds of those who hadn't already figured it out. "Vile" just doesn't seem adequate to describe him.He said he grabbed women by the "pussies". And yeah, you've missed a lot.
You don't believe the rumors and don't care if he sleeps around, Lol, but you do care how Donald talks about women. Do you see the depts of the denial?
I suspect from the context that this phrase was hyperbole. In any case, it's revealing of what he thinks about women and should remove any doubt about that from the minds of those who hadn't already figured it out. "Vile" just doesn't seem adequate to describe him.
You don't believe the rumors and don't care if he sleeps around, Lol, but you do care how Donald talks about women. Do you see the depts of the denial?
He's describing what he could get away with as a celebrity. I suppose he might be speaking from experience but I don't think that's a certainty.
But it doesn't matter either way. It's vile misogyny and even the most rabid anti-SJWer ought to be able to recognize that.
Paul Ryan just told Trump to pound sand on the event tomorrow.
Trump is done.
Yeah, that part I fully understood.He's admitting that being 4 months married to his third wife he tried to screw another married woman.
Apparently whoever leaked it an NBC did it for maximum damage. There's 48 hours for him to have supporters, possibly even staffers to run from him. He'll go into the debate wounded and spend 90 minutes getting kicked in the gut. And you know NBC has all hands on deck looking for more tapes. The rest of the weekend I suspect we'll hear from women he assaulted.
Now CNN is rehashing Megan Kelley and digging up his Howard Stern the appearances. The timing is terrific because the story is already getting legs. By the end of the weekend he'll go from sexist to predator.
Can you cite a source? I can't find anything about Ryan's plans.
The only logical thing to do is for Trump to cancel on Ryan, so Ryan doesn't have to take a stand on Trump's presidential bid.