• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of a facepalm, this is more of a crotchpalm.

However, what is the deal with the tape distortion at the exact moment Donny Jingles leaves the bus? It doesn't look like any interference I've ever seen. Talk about fuel for a conspiracy theory...
 
Last edited:
At this point, even if Donald does well in the debates...which I doubt...it might not help him that much. Maybe he will gain a little in the polls,but not enough to dig him out of the hole he is in.
 
So we're waiting on Sunmaster SpinTM for Trump's charming comments there...


I think the most positive spin you could put on it is that he failed. But Trump certainly wouldn't appreciate attention being brought to his failures.

From the outside world looking in to the US unless there is a massive undetected seismic shift going on it looks like Trump will lose.


He can't lose by a large enough margin, in my opinion.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident"
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall"
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"

"Grab her by the pussy"?


You know... I might have to reluctantly agree with Trump's assessment of America's greatness, or lack thereof. Except that Trump's not the cure, he's a symptom.
 
It won't. His followers will dismiss it as 'a joke'. At least one poster on this forum will simply blame 'leftists'.

The man is teflon. You can throw all the scandals at him, but the right wingers don't care. They'll vote for him anyways, because to them, anything is better than president Hillary Clinton.

Lol

Rent free folks

Anyway, no one will care because both of these candidates are the worst ever offered up. But it is hilarious to watch leftists get their panties in a wad over this recording when the woman they are voting for has a sorted history of protecting her sexual predator husband.

Besides, when Bill was actually engaged in these types of things even to this day. Leftist still love him. I've never seen a larger pool of hypocrites. ;)
 
I think this finally does it. How could any GOP'er with a future now be seen with him? What Trump surrogate would possibly try to spin this?

Pence is going to have to make a hard call (although it's really not). I think he tells campaign something like: either Trump goes or I do.
 
Lol

Rent free folks

Anyway, no one will care because both of these candidates are the worst ever offered up. But it is hilarious to watch leftists get their panties in a wad over this recording when the woman they are voting for has a sorted history of protecting her sexual predator husband.

Besides, when Bill was actually engaged in these types of things even to this day. Leftist still love him. I've never seen a larger pool of hypocrites. ;)

Enough of this false equivalence. Men routinely fought duels with each other over sexual affairs. Civil War General Dan Sickles got off on an insanity defense after murdering his wife's lover. Of course Clinton is going to defend her husband.

Trump's remarks are beyond the pale. He's essentially talking about how easy it is for him to sexually assault women because of his status. Disgusting.
 
I think this finally does it. How could any GOP'er with a future now be seen with him? What Trump surrogate would possibly try to spin this?

Pence is going to have to make a hard call (although it's really not). I think he tells campaign something like: either Trump goes or I do.


Pence won't do a damn thing. I think he now see this as positioning himself for a 2020 run. But since he is seen as Trump's envoy to the Evangelicals,it will be interesting to see him spin this.
As for how a Trump Surrogate will possibly try to spin this,just read Sunmasters and logger's posts.....
 
Defend it?

I'll show you how, hillary is much worse than him. Does that work for you?

Classic Logger.
Hillary remains committed to her husband and somehow she's worse than "grab her by Pu**y" Trump?
 
Last edited:
Enough of this false equivalence. Men routinely fought duels with each other over sexual affairs. Civil War General Dan Sickles got off on an insanity defense after murdering his wife's lover. Of course Clinton is going to defend her husband.

Trump's remarks are beyond the pale. He's essentially talking about how easy it is for him to sexually assault women because of his status. Disgusting.

It's the because of his status that make this disgusting. If it was just about grabbing Women's you know what's, I could write it off as what goes on in a male only locker room situation. (I know,I have been there). BUt the arrogance and entitlement is what makes it really,really, bad for Trump.
 
Defend it?

I'll show you how, hillary is much worse than him. Does that work for you?


That's not a defense; it's a deflection.

ETA: A defense in this context would be rationalizing the behavior as proper, or at least necessary. You just can't do it.
 
Last edited:
As for how a Trump Surrogate will possibly try to spin this,just read Sunmasters and logger's posts.....


I mentioned earlier that Lewendowski was on CNN trying to deflect it to Hillary not releasing her transcripts. Deflect. Deflect. Deflect. Can't wait to see Kellyanne's next appearance.

Steve S
 
Enough of this false equivalence. Men routinely fought duels with each other over sexual affairs. Civil War General Dan Sickles got off on an insanity defense after murdering his wife's lover. Of course Clinton is going to defend her husband.

Trump's remarks are beyond the pale. He's essentially talking about how easy it is for him to sexually assault women because of his status. Disgusting.

It doesn't matter, That is how 'rightists' view women. They cannot, and will not condemn Trump, as this is their world.

What I find interesting is the claim of hypocrisy. I've yet to see anyone actually defend, or dismiss President Bill Clintons actions in the Whitehouse. I'll even say it. President Clinton is slime. I do not like him. He's sleazy and Charismatic, and likely has been sleeping around for some time. How much? I don't know.

The 'rightists' who claim to be family values? Yup. They'll happily vote trump. But because of values, but because they will only vote GOP ticket. At least now I know that they lie when claim to be about 'christian family values'.
 
Enough of this false equivalence. Men routinely fought duels with each other over sexual affairs. Civil War General Dan Sickles got off on an insanity defense after murdering his wife's lover. Of course Clinton is going to defend her husband.

Trump's remarks are beyond the pale. He's essentially talking about how easy it is for him to sexually assault women because of his status. Disgusting.

Sure but so wasn't Bill sexually harassing Paula Jones. And raping Juanita Broderick and the countless others. All the fool did was talk about it, Clinton did it and his wife covered for him to further her career.
 
I'm thinking if Trump changed his slogan to "Grab America By The Pussy! " His supporters would love it. He might lose one of his 15 lady supporters. I can't wait to hear Pierson's take on this.
 
Classic Logger.
Hillary remains committed to her husband and somehow she's worse than "grab her by Pu**y" Trump?

Classic acbytesla, Hillary covered for him and used him to further her career.

"Committed to her husband" Lol, your side is so steeped in denial, I love it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom