• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure is great.

And I will be right there to remind the various Trump boosters of just how wrong they were in just about 33 days from now.

:)

I have to confess I gave him a real chance up until the past week. I started a thread thinking the Humayan Khan argument would destroy him, and when that didn't happen I thought it had got to the point where he could get away with anything and still win.

The only question now is what actually buried him? The taxes? I suspect that's the kind of thing a poor, thick, white bloke might not find very funny.

Shall we arrange a "**** you Donald Trump" party for November and laugh at him and the people who supported him?
 
Uh, uh, now he did it! Donald Trump threw the babies out of the incubators!!! See for yourself:


So at one of her "arena" (FMW) events, Killary prominently had a 15 year old child actor who happens to be the daughter of the democratic state senator read a totally spontaneous question from a paper after she was randomly picked from the audience. LOL, what a pathetic control freak.
 
Uh, uh, now he did it! Donald Trump threw the babies out of the incubators!!! See for yourself:


So at one of her "arena" (FMW) events, Killary prominently had a 15 year old child actor who happens to be the daughter of the democratic state senator read a totally spontaneous question from a paper after she was randomly picked from the audience. LOL, what a pathetic control freak.

Shocked! Shocked, I say. To know that politicians set-up softball questions and scenarios.

Reagan's famous "I paid for this mic!" - - completely staged.
Trump's Town Hall with the totally off-the-cuff(cough) question from the lady who asked how he would correct the Hillary Obama lies and convince Latinos to vote for him.
Hillary staging one of her favorite questions.

Shocked! Shocked, I say.
 
Somehow CP doesn’t seem to realise that a rally or appearance at a staged event is supposed to enhance a candidates chances if winning. Of course it's stage managed , it's supposed to be otherwise what's the point?

I went to a concert to promote a bands new album and the band played all songs they had rehearsed.
 
Last edited:
Anomaly-hunting conspiraloon nonsense presented by our favorite member-with-a-quota.

Yeah, I'll run right out and get me a Never Hillary yard sign over that.
 
Last edited:
Shocked! Shocked, I say. To know that politicians set-up softball questions and scenarios.

Reagan's famous "I paid for this mic!" - - completely staged.
Trump's Town Hall with the totally off-the-cuff(cough) question from the lady who asked how he would correct the Hillary Obama lies and convince Latinos to vote for him.
Hillary staging one of her favorite questions.

Shocked! Shocked, I say.

Yeah, both Trump and Hilary will try their damndest to plant audience members in the town hall meetings. SOP for any candidate.
 
In times where you can count on it coming out with next to no delay, stunts like this are not the smart thing to do if you aren't really afraid of any spontaneous interaction with the unwashed.

And you know it, and I rub it under your noses, and the laughs are on my side.
 
In times where you can count on it coming out with next to no delay, stunts like this are not the smart thing to do if you aren't really afraid of any spontaneous interaction with the unwashed.

And you know it, and I rub it under your noses, and the laughs are on my side.

Those things are commercials. That people are planted and questions known beforehand is common knowledge.
 
Those things are commercials. That people are planted and questions known beforehand is common knowledge.

Precisely. It's theatre. This isn't news, French neorealism or legal documentary evidence, it's political theater pure and simple. All of it is contrived and staged, down to surprisingly granular resolution as one moves up the food chain. Trump is an idiot and doesn't know the game, but even he had his little "not practicing for the debate" town hall with puffball questions.
 
Bullet Points From the Hacked Email Today

*CLINTON ADMITS SHE IS OUT OF TOUCH*
*CLINTON REMARKS ARE PRO KEYSTONE AND PRO TRADE*
*CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY*
*CLINTON TALKS ABOUT HOLDING WALL STREET ACCOUNTABLE ONLY FOR POLITICAL REASONS*
*CLINTON SUGGESTS WALL STREET INSIDERS ARE WHAT IS NEEDED TO FIX WALL STREET*
*CLINTON ADMITS NEEDING WALL STREET FUNDING*
*CLINTON TOUTS HER RELATIONSHIP TO WALL STREET AS A SENATOR*
*CLINTON SUGGESTS SHE IS A MODERATE*
*CLINTON TALKS ABOUT THE CHALLENGES RUNNING FOR OFFICE*
*CLINTON IS AWARE OF SECURITY CONCERNS AROUND BLACKBERRIES*
*CLINTON IS MORE FAVORABLE TO CANADIAN HEALTH CARE AND SINGLE PAYER*
 
Did she grab Wall Street by the pussy?

Are those leaked emails also edited in russian computers, like one of the previous batches?

Was Wall Street married at the time?
 
Reading the full quotes in context, Im confused as to why she didn't just release them earlier. Absolutely nothing scandalous at all in there. Pretty reasonable stuff all the way around.
 
*CLINTON ADMITS SHE IS OUT OF TOUCH*
*CLINTON REMARKS ARE PRO KEYSTONE AND PRO TRADE*
*CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY*
*CLINTON TALKS ABOUT HOLDING WALL STREET ACCOUNTABLE ONLY FOR POLITICAL REASONS*
*CLINTON SUGGESTS WALL STREET INSIDERS ARE WHAT IS NEEDED TO FIX WALL STREET*
*CLINTON ADMITS NEEDING WALL STREET FUNDING*
*CLINTON TOUTS HER RELATIONSHIP TO WALL STREET AS A SENATOR*
*CLINTON SUGGESTS SHE IS A MODERATE*
*CLINTON TALKS ABOUT THE CHALLENGES RUNNING FOR OFFICE*
*CLINTON IS AWARE OF SECURITY CONCERNS AROUND BLACKBERRIES*
*CLINTON IS MORE FAVORABLE TO CANADIAN HEALTH CARE AND SINGLE PAYER*

Yawn. Nothing to see here. Move on.
 
Are those leaked emails also edited in russian computers, like one of the previous batches??

She can release the transcripts and prove them fake.

She won't though because they destroy her faux populism.

everything she claims to stand for is a lie

/I deleted your desperate attempt to derail the thread
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom