• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS / Trumped Up! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, **** that noise. You don't get to claim to be in charge of everything, claim all the credit for [what you consider] the good, take the profits for yourself, and then disclaim responsibility for the ****** business practices of the company that you own.
That is pretty close to the philosophy that would also say President Obama is personally responsible for the deaths at the VA.

You have no reasonable arguments here. All you have are pitiful, soulless excuses for planning to vote for someone you know, beyond a doubt is human garbage.
In my opinion it is reasonable interpretation of the events. I do not think or know that he is beyond human garbage.
That doesn't mean I have a very high opinion of him.
 
Because sex outside of marriage gives us what we have. Young men who don't respect women.

I think you are conflating two separate issues.

Just because Trump has sex outside of marriage and doesn't respect women doesn't mean that sex outside of marriage leads to disrespect of women. He just disrespects women.

I think most men who have great respect for women have also had sex outside of marriage. I would count myself in that boat along with several of my good friends.

You may want to take an informal poll of people you think have shown great respect for women in your life and see how many have had sex outside of marriage. That whole "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" mentality is a bit dated. And shows a great lack of respect for women.
 
Who knows, but we know what Bill Clinton is doing. ;)

Actually, we don't. Unless you have some photos or evidence that I am unaware of. He seems to be in the spotlight quite a bit so I'm sure you've got something more than innuendo.

What is the oldest age a woman has achieved while maintaining the title of Mrs. Trump? How far is Melania from that limit?
 
Last edited:
Don't think I am saying I don't believe all deserving contractors have been paid Trump's businesses. I am sure it has happened that some have been cheated. Whether or not this was done with his knowledge and approval I am not sure of.

He owned and operated the freaking casino and he was the one that benefited from not paying contractors. No way do 253 contractors get stiffed for $70m behind his back. Furthermore, when these people tried to get their money, he tried to get them to agree to take much less money rather than pay them what they were owed with a sincere apology for not realizing that it happened. Because he was the one behind it. He thinks screwing people out of money is a smart business strategy.
 
That is pretty close to the philosophy that would also say President Obama is personally responsible for the deaths at the VA.
When the federal government is renamed The Obama Federal Government, I'll buy that.

ETA: I might also start to buy in if the President of the United States made as much money as the CEOs of multinational corporations.
 
Last edited:
He owned and operated the freaking casino and he was the one that benefited from not paying contractors. No way do 253 contractors get stiffed for $70m behind his back. Furthermore, when these people tried to get their money, he tried to get them to agree to take much less money rather than pay them what they were owed with a sincere apology for not realizing that it happened. Because he was the one behind it. He thinks screwing people out of money is a smart business strategy.
Stiffing vendors is Trump SOP.
 
Because sex outside of marriage gives us what we have. Young men who don't respect women.

So much to unpack in one short statement...

Overlooking the breathtakingly paleolithic view on sexuality, I like the implication that sexually-active women are only worthy of respect if they're married.
 
It's his business model, and it's how he intends to run the country.

Replace "contractors stiffed" with "countries stiffed" and well, that's not a pretty picture.

He's planning to have other countries build cabinets for our casinos and then not pay them?
 
He is the CEO of the US.
Except he's really not, at least not in the sense that he has the kind of power that the CEO of a corporation would have, though some people pretend he does for their own political purposes. Pretending that Congress is equivalent to a board of directors won't work either, especially when someone like Trump answers to no one when it comes to running his business.

Here's a little perspective: The President of the United States can't approve the funding to purchase a single 9mm sidearm, let alone increase the funding of a VA Hospital.

But do keep trying to justify yourself. I'm sure you can convince yourself not to feel like scum when you cast your vote for garbage.
 
Trump doubles down on treatment of women

Donald Trump said Wednesday that derogatory statements he has made toward women were all for the sake of “entertainment” and did not reflect his true feelings.

"A lot of that was done for the purpose of entertainment; there's nobody that has more respect for women than I do," the real estate mogul told Las Vegas’ KSNV-TV in an interview taped Wednesday ahead of a rally in Henderson, Nevada.

I'm sure women feel entertained. What an idiot.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-women-insults-entertainment-229225#ixzz4MJys9kRh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom