Did you completely miss his point on purpose?
Yes, explain it please.
Did you completely miss his point on purpose?
It in the public interest to know that a Presidental candidate whose only alleged qualification is his business genius lost a billion dollars in one year.
There is no way the NY Times is going to face criminal penalties. I guess Donald could sue them but he would lose and look like the giant baby he is.
How do you feel about your "leader" wanting to bang his own daughter? I mean, she is really hot but still.Why bring up Ohio?
Agreed, but it didn't come from your side.
But is expected from lowlifes like Clinton and his madam?
Bill Clinton has had more than affairs and 100's of womenBill Clinton isn't running and your "leader" has had affairs too.
Not if he shows how madam enabled Bill for her own political career.I hope your "leader" brings this up at the next debate. It will make him look stupid, vindictive, and hypocritical while making Hillary look sympathetic.
Yes, explain it please.
Bill Clinton has had more than affairs[and 100's of women
Did you completely miss his point on purpose?
How do you feel about your "leader" wanting to bang his own daughter? I mean, she is really hot but still.
Bill Clinton has had more than affairs and 100's of women
Not if he shows how madam enabled Bill for her own political career.
I think anyone who thinks that is what he meant might have issues themselves.
Yes completely normal to talk about how hot your daughter is, say that you would be dating her if she wasn't your daughter, that your favorite thing in common is sex, ect.I think anyone who thinks that is what he meant might have issues themselves.
Perhaps being more specific would help. Which "Predator in Chief" were you referring to in that exchange?
He tried to play grab-ass on stage at the Convention with her.
He tried to play grab-ass on stage at the Convention with her.
She wanted to. Are you saying that women aren't capable of making choices for themselves?The one who took advantage of a 21 year old intern while being the most powerful man in the world, that help you?
Donald's does.Sorry, my mind just doesn't go to those places.
Okay, you'll have to help me, what are we seeing here?snip
She wanted too, do you know how stupid that sounds?She wanted to. Are you saying that women aren't capable of making choices for themselves?
Admitted I did completely mis your point, you did see the question mark?I expect that is exactly what he did do.
I think anyone who thinks that is what he meant might have some issues.