• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What happened to convention bounce 4 Dems?

Last time Arizona went blue was 1996. Last time before that was 1948. I live in Arizona and would be extremely pleased if Donald loses here. And if John McCain goes down because of Donald.
 
Last time Arizona went blue was 1996. Last time before that was 1948. I live in Arizona and would be extremely pleased if Donald loses here. And if John McCain goes down because of Donald.

So Bill won it. I thought it was 48. As I said before, in a normal election I'd say the GOP candidate still wins. But ain't nothing normal this year. Georgia is a better bet than Zona. I'd love to see a Dem in McCain's chair.
 
Rasmussen has Hillary up by 4 points. Keep in mind that they are considered a garbage pollster in the tank for Republicans. They were off by like five points in 2012.

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

Some interesting snippets:

Clinton leads Trump 50% to 32% among women this week, a significantly larger gap from last week. Trump leads 49% to 37% among men, also a noticeable jump from a week ago.

Can it be true that Trump is gaining support from men even with this Khan mess ?

Voters are very suspicious about the 30,000 e-mails Clinton and her staff chose to delete and not turn over to the FBI and aren’t all together sure it would be a bad thing if Russia returned those e-mails to investigators here.

I didn't think the Russians had those emails - I thought they were supposed to have hacked the DNC
 
Last time Arizona went blue was 1996. Last time before that was 1948. I live in Arizona and would be extremely pleased if Donald loses here. And if John McCain goes down because of Donald.

He's up against Kelli Ward in the primary. She is probably the best bet if you want the Democrat (Anne Kirkpatrick) to win in November. McCain has a ton of money and is going after Kirkpatrick. He's not really even addressing Ward - she has no money and is way right of McCain.
 
fKQtNzK.png
 
Expert on the news saying that the candidate who has lost the convention bump narrative has never come back to win the election.
 
IMHO, Trump's best chance is gone,gone,gone. It was to take advantage of the E Mail report,and the usual convention bump,to take a lead, then go mainstream and come off as a serious, thoughtful candidate. He has totally blown it.
 
There are no shortage of evangelicals who, I'm sorry to say, wouldn't know Jesus if he were sitting on their lap smoking a cigar.

The recent quote I've seen from some random Pro-Trump evangelical was that they don't buy his BS but "God has used worse people".
 
If you want a few laughs, go to any of Alex Jones websites, where Trump's collapse has really driven Jones over the edge.
 
If you want a few laughs, go to any of Alex Jones websites, where Trump's collapse has really driven Jones over the edge.

There's one of the worst outcomes of Donald's candidacy. He has legitimized that level of crazy within his supporters. Infowars isn't relegated to being a website your crazy uncle cites to prove his crazy conspiracy theories anymore.
 
The truly hilarious thing is that even when they get to make numbers out of whole cloth, it's still close.

It's not really close. Your mistake is in thinking of total numbers instead of looking at swing voters. Every election starts out with around 85 percent of the minds made up. It's close to impossible to change those minds so people don't really even try. The battle is over the swings. Say it's like both candidates have a base of 42.5 percent of the total vote. If one candidate has a solid 5 point lead the trailing candidate has to get 76 out of the last 100 to break his way. And that is huge.
 
It's not really close. Your mistake is in thinking of total numbers instead of looking at swing voters. Every election starts out with around 85 percent of the minds made up. It's close to impossible to change those minds so people don't really even try. The battle is over the swings. Say it's like both candidates have a base of 42.5 percent of the total vote. If one candidate has a solid 5 point lead the trailing candidate has to get 76 out of the last 100 to break his way. And that is huge.
You misunderstood. He said that the best Trump followers could do "unskewing" the polls is make them close.
 
Expert on the news saying that the candidate who has lost the convention bump narrative has never come back to win the election.

Yea but I think we're done with the "never happened before..." stuff.
I won't be happy until it's clear he's lost, and even then I won't be satisfied unless he's destroyed.

I'm talking about flying leap off Trump tower stuff here.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom