• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

  • Hillary Clinton will be the nominee.

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Bernie Sanders will be the nominee.

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Vermin Supreme will be the nominee.

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Someone else will be the nominee.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Planet X will unleash their secret weapon - a 35 year old clone of Justin Trudeau who was born in Wa

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .
The white suit was a good idea too.
Now we have Hillary the White vs Sour-man.
 
I'm not a huge Hillary fan, but she's hitting it out of the park.

I think the days where a great speech wins a campaign are over, but this is a great start.
 
OH dear, she is going to gut the first amendment to overturn citizens United.

Just as soon as she is done abusing it..

She mentioned Wall Street, huh, you think she will commit to releasing the Goldman Sachs transcripts?

What a goof
 
OH dear, she is going to gut the first amendment to overturn citizens United.

Just as soon as she is done abusing it..

She mentioned Wall Street, huh, you think she will commit to releasing the Goldman Sachs transcripts?

What a goof

Must admit. I was a bit taken aback by that one. That hitting out of the park might be turning foul.
 
I'm not a huge Hillary fan, but she's hitting it out of the park.

I think the days where a great speech wins a campaign are over, but this is a great start.
I agree! The words coming out are well written. Great writer. Delivery is like an old Timex commercial. Going through the motions. Not that she won't try to do those things, but...

ETA: What about the CRAZY eyes, every other head tilt?
 
Last edited:
A lot of specifics, important stuff to cover. Not as fun as the other speeches but the convention altogether has been one of the best. How can anyone not think Clinton is going to be one of the best POTUSes ever?

I think she will be.
 
Last edited:
OH dear, she is going to gut the first amendment to overturn citizens United.

Just as soon as she is done abusing it..

She mentioned Wall Street, huh, you think she will commit to releasing the Goldman Sachs transcripts?

What a goof
I'm sure you would love it if Democrats voluntarily put themselves at a huge disadvantage to Republicans.
 
She worked across the aisle to pass laws?

Oh right, Iraq war resolution.

Well, she got me there.
 
She is starting to make points.

She and her husband have done a hell of a job making money from "public service"
 
So both Trump and Hillary had certain goals for their speech they wanted to attain.
Trump needed to look more presidential, and swing independents. It seems he did.

Hillary needed to look more human and trustworthy, and swing independents. She's doing ok, but I don't think particularly great. I guess the polls will tell.

But so far, as far as their speeches, I think Trump gets the 'Most Improved' award.
 
A lot of specifics, important stuff to cover. Not as fun as the other speeches but the convention altogether has been one of the best. How can anyone not think Clinton is going to be one of the best POTUSes ever?

I think she will be.

So surprised!
Sexist, table for...:rolleyes::D
 
So both Trump and Hillary had certain goals for their speech they wanted to attain.
Trump needed to look more presidential, and swing independents. It seems he did.

Hillary needed to look more human and trustworthy, and swing independents. She's doing ok, but I don't think particularly great. I guess the polls will tell.

But so far, as far as their speeches, I think Trump gets the 'Most Improved' award.

And that "Most Improved" lasted all of that time he was speaking at the convention. Immediately after the convention, he went back to "blithering idiot" mode, on steroids.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom