• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Predict the California Democratic Primary


  • Total voters
    48
  • Poll closed .
Yeah Hillary won (like she will win in November) but she got a lot more votes than I had thought (Clinton by 51%-53% was my vote).

Last I saw on 538 is that 53 was the most likely mark, so Clinton was on the high side.

So pretty much the consensus - she got more than expected
 
Here are the semi-official results from the Secretary of State website

http://vote.sos.ca.gov

Results will be updated as absentee ballots are counted. (I heard on the radio that there are about 5 million vote by mail voters in CA. Please correct me if I heard wrong.).
 
I saw a clip of Trump's speech. Lowwww energy. Short-fingered vulgarian who lies like a rug even when reading from a teleprompter. How anybody can lose an election to this creep is beyond me.
 
I saw a clip of Trump's speech. Lowwww energy. Short-fingered vulgarian who lies like a rug even when reading from a teleprompter. How anybody can lose an election to this creep is beyond me.

He used a teleprompter? I'm not calling your report into question, just . . . well . . . not shocked. Not after all the brazen lies he's provided so far. But he did say something about teleprompters should be outlawed for politicians or some such. I'm almost certain of it. He claimed they made politicians less real or something along those lines.
 
He used a teleprompter? I'm not calling your report into question, just . . . well . . . not shocked. Not after all the brazen lies he's provided so far. But he did say something about teleprompters should be outlawed for politicians or some such.

No, you have it wrong. He said that _telepromters_ (sic) should be outlawed.

(seriously, he wrote it that way - twice!)
 
I saw a clip of Trump's speech. Lowwww energy. Short-fingered vulgarian who lies like a rug even when reading from a teleprompter. How anybody can lose an election to this creep is beyond me.

His fan base is a curious lot. A significant number know he's lying to them and just don't care or replace what he's saying with something they would prefer.

A Fox News poll last month found that 66 percent of Trump’s supporters believed that he would build a wall, while the rest didn’t think it would happen or had no opinion. Of all those polled, about half expect Trump to follow through on his promises to build the wall or to deport millions of undocumented immigrants, and 58 percent believe he will ban most foreign Muslims from entering the country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...005210-28c4-11e6-b989-4e5479715b54_story.html
 
Well, I blew that call.

I can't believe he's going to lead these people down into the Red Sea. His ego has taken over his body.

Bernie is now reminding me of the Black Knight in "Monty Python And The Holy Griail"



Tis but a scratch.......
 
What do catsmate, dasmiller, RobRoy, Roger Ramjets, and I win for predicting it correctly?


For PhantomWolf, a cool devil. :decool:


For Castmate, whatever the hell this is. :bike:


For dasmiller, the Big Clap! :bigclap:


For Robroy, this knight that I didn't know we had. :k:


And for Roger Ramjets, this annoying blinking thing. :wow2:


Congratulations to you all.
 
I was referring to Loss Leader saying he didn't know the knight existed.


I had the honor of trying to moderate CM's hysterically sad vaccination thread. I don't remember the knight, though.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom