• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Predict the California Democratic Primary


  • Total voters
    48
  • Poll closed .
Hillary will win by a comfortable margin but Bernie supporters will still somehow claim that this is some kind of victory because of *momentum* :rolleyes:
 
4 of 11 people so far have picked Sanders to win (4 of 10 expressing an opinion). I'm surprised. Even if you're feeling the Bern all over your body, you have to acknowledge that the demographics do not look favorable for him.

There's a history to that. When the polls seemed to be shifting to Bernie in several other states, the momentum carried him to surprise wins or surprise-better-performances.

I went planet X because I think the thread/poll were created before all the scuttlebutt of Hillary having clinched. I think it makes it impossible to call. Will the Bernie fans get out there for a last hurrah? Will they lack incentive to vote, now? Will Hillary's supporters stay home feeling that she has it cinched. I think the delegate count has thrown an unexpected monkey wrench into any prognostication.
 
Voted. While not necessarily an indication of who I voted for, I believe we will see an early result with close margins, but overnight Clinton will be in the mid 50s with Bernie strong int he low 40s. Tomorrow, rage will shoot through the gauge into the mid 90s that will cool as the week progresses. We should see some lower temperatures through the weekend, but on Monday there will be some renewed anger as conspiracy theorists start to yell, "I TOLD YOU SO!"
 
California closes in four and a half hours. Vote while supplies last.
 
Got my part done.

Voted. Yeah it was for Bernie in case anyone wonders.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2853.jpg
    IMG_2853.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 3
Bernie's scheduled to speak at 9:00 Pacific. Should be interesting, I might even watch. I went out of my way to miss Trump and Hillary earlier this evening.
 
Hillary's speech was good. She went out of her way to talk about how Bernie's rise and rejuvenation has been good for the Democratic party.
 
Trump's speech was terrible. I hate Trump but the less biased sources seem to agree that he stayed on message but lacked the charisma that fueled his victory.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom