Perhaps Mike Huckabee's band will play a set or two at the GOP Convention.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Offense_(band)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Offense_(band)
Last edited:
Perhaps Mike Huckabee's band will play a set or two at the GOP Convention.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Offense_(band)
Clinton will be exposed as a Goa'uld, and Sanders will amaze the world by finally revealing his secret recipe's 11 herbs and spices.
Obama will announce that he is cancelling the election and declare himself President for life.
Tbh, I would almost prefer that over a Republican becoming President in that period.
I'm opposed to GOP trash hurting people and the country to help the rich get richer.I don't doubt that. You never really seamed to care much for democracy.
Hillary will get the nod, and in a magnanimous and wise gesture, will include Bernie in an influential position in the new Democrat cabinet when she takes the presidency. There will also be balloons, fairy-bread and those little frankfurter things in ketchup.
Last night Mrs Don and I were discussing who might be Hillary's VP candidate on the ticket. She suggested Bernie, I thought that Bernie should get a prominent position but that the VP candidate should be a young person, but specifically one who appeals to Bernie supporters.
I'm opposed to GOP trash hurting people and the country to help the rich get richer.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I understand the veep is not particularly influential. He is more of an understudy than an actor. The Secretaries of State, Trade, Commerce and Treasury all seem to be more influential positions. There are also broader community welfare issues Bernie seems determined to resolve. Perhaps channel that energy and desire constructively?Last night Mrs Don and I were discussing who might be Hillary's VP candidate on the ticket. She suggested Bernie, I thought that Bernie should get a prominent position but that the VP candidate should be a young person, but specifically one who appeals to Bernie supporters.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I understand the veep is not particularly influential. He is more of an understudy than an actor. The Secretaries of State, Trade, Commerce and Treasury all seem to be more influential positions.
So... Not Palin, then?Hillary will get the nomination. It'll be pretty much a foregone conclusion by the time the convention starts and like in conventions past, they will make a showing of "giving quality time" to Bernie so they can have raucous supporting celebrations and all hoot and holler when the Mudlark of Peace lands on the podium again.
Alas, this will be a full early day of the convention, and the entire nominating evening will be a Hillary Spectacular. Bernie will be at the Feel The Bern booth in the lobby trying to sell off the remaining forty thousand Sanders in 2016 t-shirts.
Hillary is not going to consider the following for VP:
Elizabeth Warren (two northeast women? no way)
Bernie Sanders (New Yorker, no matter what he says)
Nancy P or any other female.
I think she goes for a latino/latina from Texas or a more western state.
I think she goes for a latino/latina from Texas or a more western state.