• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Anita Moorjani Experiance?

OK. A question for other posters in this thread, DOES ANYONE AT ALL UNDERSTAND?
I think I understand the post in question. Here it is again:

It can also depend on your perception. Most time I have noted that upto a certain level, most respond well inspite of language odds but after that not even though I remain the same.

He's saying that a poster's first few responses to him suggest that they understand him despite his problems expressing himself in English, but then they start complaining that they don't understand him even though his posts don't change.
 
What it really means, and Kumar refuses to see this, is that people are initially helpful and are willing to make an effort in understanding him, but the continued utter stupidity in his posts in spite of corrections etc is annoying people and they start to show this annoyance.

Kumar couldn't be bothered, he carries on just the same. It's a form of anti social behavior.
 
New things are difficult to understand esp by commons. It is quite common logic.

What "new things"?

Why are they "difficult to understand"?

Why is Extra Sensory Perception involved?

What are "commons"?

How does "common logic" differ from "uncommon logic"?

:boggled:
 
What "new things"?

Why are they "difficult to understand"?

Why is Extra Sensory Perception involved?

What are "commons"?

How does "common logic" differ from "uncommon logic"?

:boggled:

To understand above special uncommon logic power, faith and dedication are needed not just contradictions.
 
To understand above special uncommon logic power, faith and dedication are needed not just contradictions.

Science needs facts and data. It doesn't need irrational belief and certainly doesn't need the believers.
Anti social belief pushers are a menace to society at large, Kumar.
 
To understand above special uncommon logic power, faith and dedication are needed not just contradictions.

Ah. So to misunderstand regular common illogic weakness, disbelief and dilettantism are not required, just consistency. Got it.
 
Ah. So to misunderstand regular common illogic weakness, disbelief and dilettantism are not required, just consistency. Got it.

I am closing these discussions with a conclusion that this case is a mystery of nature esp to commons.
 
Was it something I said?

I am closing these discussions with a conclusion that this case is a mystery of nature esp to commons.

That's rather a hurried flounce, for a Kumar thread.

Jeeze, we're just a buncha commoners. Now I yam all dejected and so forth.
 
That's rather a hurried flounce, for a Kumar thread.

Jeeze, we're just a buncha commoners. Now I yam all dejected and so forth.

Maybe he finally understood what I have been saying? Which is immensely curious because . . . I don't.

:degrin:
 
I am closing these discussions with a conclusion that this case is a mystery of nature esp to commons.

However, there is no valid reason whatsoever to accept 'this case' as it is presented by the relevant subject.
It is rather reasonable to reject 'this case' as subject to irrational thinking, greed/fraud, attention seeking or an irrational search for significance.
 
Maybe he finally understood what I have been saying? Which is immensely curious because . . . I don't.

:degrin:

Understandings in use seems to be quite limited and knowledge not yet in use seems to be quite scattered and can be pending for use in future.
 
Understandings in use seems to be quite limited and knowledge not yet in use seems to be quite scattered and can be pending for use in future.

Only if it works. If not, there is no valid use for it and it becomes the domain of criminals.
 
To understand above special uncommon logic power, faith and dedication are needed not just contradictions.

Balderdash. That is the fabrication of a charlatan trying desperately to eschew demands for evidence of their claims. If you must invoke "faith" so blatantly in a scientific context then you have already conceded your claims are garbage so toxic it cannot even be recycled or composted without contaminating society with injurious absurdity.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom