So, let me see if I've got this right.
A woman seriously ill with cancer slips into a coma and has a few vivid dreams, then her cancer begins to retreat and she gets better.
Is that about it?
Hahaha, gold.
So, let me see if I've got this right.
A woman seriously ill with cancer slips into a coma and has a few vivid dreams, then her cancer begins to retreat and she gets better.
Is that about it?
I suppose that if this was in a version of English I understood, I might agree with you. Or, then again, maybe not.![]()
Beets me. I was hoping you wouldfantasizespeculate for me.
What is cancer cachexia (also called Cancer Anorexia Cachexia)?
.........In the early or mild stages, patients may only notice a slight loss of appetite with little weight loss. As the condition gets worse, individuals will notice more weight loss and often eat even less. In severe stages, muscle wasting becomes obvious and the condition may be resistant to normal treatments such as dietary supplementation and nutritional support. Sufferers may also have great difficulties in performing routine activities.4,5
http://www.cancercachexia.com/what-is-cancer-cachexia
Tumor cells are usually metabolically active (hungry) and will take up more sugar (glucose) than normal cells. The more glucose the cells take up, the more the cells light up. PET scans take advantage of this difference to help distinguish active from inactive tumor masses.
LIMITATIONS: While cancer cells often take up more glucose than normal cells, sometimes normal cells take up high amounts of glucose too - such as in areas of inflammation from a recent injury or site of infection.
http://www.lymphomation.org/tests-PET.htm "
Why cancer patients get it?
There are few religious practices(one Santhara) which suggest decreasing nutrients intake or even not to take anything upto death. Apprently purpose of it look very odd and people may be misunderstanding it but the true purpose can be to try to get ultimate natural treatment and if cured to leave it.

So one starves to death rather than dying of cancer?
Isn't death Nature's way of telling you that the treatment did not work?
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
So one starves to death rather than dying of cancer?
That used to be a treatment for type I diabetes before insulin was discovered.
No, but who die first from starvation or wasting--cancer cells or normal cells, it need to be better understood. Near death condition in this case, may need to be checked in this context.

Before one gets too focused on cachexia as a symptom of cancer...
Here's a popular article on it: "Cachexia is seen in the late stages of almost every major chronic illness, affecting 16–42% of people with heart failure, 30% of those with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and up to 60% of people with kidney disease."
That's it. I'm out of here. Someone else can take over.![]()
Where there is unclaririty, logic and low dose stimulation of physiological activities may serve a purpose to push.

QED.![]()
"To sitimulate:"? Followed by what I presume is a quote from Wikipedia.
Sitimulate Definition: It does not have one.
Do you not understand that your poor use of English means that no one has an clue of what you are trying to communicate? Even spell checking before you post might, just might, make your postings more coherent.
I'm refusing to respond to the content of your posts because there isn't any.
It can also depend on your perception. Most time I have noted that upto a certain level, most respond well inspite of language odds but after that not even though I remain the same.
