You most likely are right but the fuzziness of this whole case continues. Given that it is a translation from amandaknoxcase.com I doubt it has been "photo-shopped" but what he writes is confusing. It could mean he spoke with his lawyer before the court date - I may see you tomorrow, at least that is what I was told by Tiziano [translator’s note:
Tedeschi, his lawyer at the time], who I saw today and who defended me before the judge. At
least I am happy for that.
The language used could mean either or he was or was not himself before the judge. Couldn't he just say I had Tedeschi with me when I saw the judge?
The date of writing would have needed to be the ninth as Saturday was visiting day for family.
Luciano Ghirga, the lawyer for Knox, said: "I have only just been appointed her lawyer and have not yet had a chance to read through the papers.
"I have met Ms Knox's mother and she has told me that she is convinced of her daughter's innocence. I will see her for the first time at Thursday's hearing.
"The mother will not be able to see her until Saturday, that is the day for family visits."
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-brought-strange-men-house.html#ixzz3uuq69uwz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Basically it makes no sense unless Italians had a Friday visit day. I don't really care about it but I could see reading it, it gave fodder to the PGP/Mignini assertion he was able to see a lawyer in time.
Look at the whole diary as presented at amandaknoxcase.com. There are no dated entries between Nov. 7, 2007 and Nov. 11, 2007 in the Italian version, which is not the original diary, but what was reported in the media, as presented by Quotidiano.Net Cronaca. The next dated entry in this version is Nov. 12, 2007.
So the "Nov. 7" entry you are looking at, and trying to make sense of, may include entries for several days up to Nov. 11. This may have been the result of Raffaele not entering the date at each new entry, or the Italian media omitting intermediate dates.
The specific wording you have pointed to - in sense: that he had seen Tedeschi today, his lawyer, who had defended him before the judge - may have been written on Nov. 9. The defense before the judge (magistrate) of the preliminary hearing was definitely on Nov. 8. Raffaele saw Tedeschi that day at the hearing, and his father was not at the hearing, based upon the court record. Possibly, Tedeschi visited Raffaele on Nov. 9, and Raffaele learned that his father was going to see him the next day, Nov. 10, a Saturday. That timeline would be consistent with family visiting day being Saturday, and with the "Nov. 7" entry covering entries over a span of days from Nov. 7 to Nov. 9 or 10.