• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

911myths on Mineta, Cheney and Clarke

What are you "zooming" in on this with? I try and all definition is lost unless I use software to fill in the blanks.

I believe he's referring to the picture on the television set in the background.

You know, the one that's absolutely tiny and impossible to make out any details on to begin with beyond that one of the towers has already been hit.
 
Click on the link to the image. On the bottom right corner near the image you will see a "down" arrow. Click on that and you will have the option to download the original. Download the original and you can zoom in on it. If that still does not work I will upload the original to a file sharing website.
I know how to do this. The problem is, at some point the resolution of the image gets to the point where parts of the image just disappear when magnified. Add to that you're looking at a low resolution TV screen.

I'm surprised you can read as much as we can.
 
Last edited:
I appreciate your response.

The differences I see are far from miniscule. I will prove this in a later post. Just give me some time.

I don't care what YOU see; I care what I see, and what I see is the normal appearance of a woman's hair on an extremely stressful day after several hours of dragging her hands through it, sweating, and basically wearing away any hair products that would have given her an appearance of volume in her hair.

The amount of times in a day any women spends messing with her hair would astound you if you actually paid attention. I rarely use products of any type in my hair beyond some stuff to smooth it down, as I have plenty of volume already due to the length and thickness of it, but women with shorter hair styles often have to use more product, and it wears off by mid-morning on a non-stressful day for the most part. On a day like that, trust me; it would be gone in a flash, leaving her hair limp and flatter on her head and therefore appearing to be slightly longer as a result. That's just a fact of being a woman and using hair products.

I highly recommend you do as DGM suggested earlier in the threat and speak to a hairdresser; I'm can pretty much guarantee they'll tell you that the hair belongs to the same woman, it's just that earlier it had product in it to give it volume (mousse or maybe some hairspray) and it wore off, leaving her hair limper and flatter.
 
I believe he's referring to the picture on the television set in the background.

You know, the one that's absolutely tiny and impossible to make out any details on to begin with beyond that one of the towers has already been hit.

Yeah, the one that's absolutely tiny and impossible to make out any details to begin with that every debunker uses with zeal to support the official timeline.

If you want one example, look at post #6 in this thread.

So predictable.
 
I know how to do this. The problem is, at some point the resolution of the image gets to the point where parts of the image just disappear when magnified. Add to that you're looking at a low resolution TV screen.

I'm surprised you can read as much as we can.

It's so low resolution that I can clearly make out "World Trade Center" and "New York" right below it. It's so low resolution that I can see the obfuscation and two completely unnecessary black artifacts in the lower portion of the area they edited. Again, it's all amateur hour.
 
It's so low resolution that I can clearly make out "World Trade Center" and "New York" right below it. It's so low resolution that I can see the obfuscation and two completely unnecessary black artifacts in the lower portion of the area they edited. Again, it's all amateur hour.
Is this your professional opinion? BTW, what is you do (I could look up your file but, that's too much effort)?
 
I respect your decision to choose to see what you want.

It changes nothing.

Thanks for your response.
It is hard to break an illusion based on bias. Inventing a lie based on failure to see reality, not logical, more like what 911 truth would claim Cheney does.

Caution: If you wave your hands much harder, you might achieve LEO.
 
Last edited:
Does this mean you don't intend to speak to woman or hair professionals about this? You ignored two so far.

Who was the first? And I didn't ignore the woman who just posted. I carefully considered all of her arguments. Nothing she said explains the difference in length to the degree that it exists.
 
You want another example of a woman's hairstyle changing over time?

Take a look at Lynn Cheney, Dick's wife. In the first few pictures, her hair is rather fluffy in appearance and sitting higher off of her head; as the day wears on, her hair becomes limper and flatter until you can barely see any volume in it. Probably the only woman in that room who would have been immune to that effect was Condoleeza Rice, and that's strictly because as a black woman her hair is naturally thicker and wirier than Ms. Cheney's hair would have been. And even her hair suffers as the day goes on.

By way, I'd appreciate it if you would refute my statements with evidence, not simply hand wave them away.
 
By way, I'd appreciate it if you would refute my statements with evidence, not simply hand wave them away.
I like the fact that this is getting more serious attention. I'm impressed.

I have looked at Lynne Cheney's hair, more than you can imagine. When she is wearing the brooch her hair is extremely consistent. It only changes once she loses the brooch and then puts on the earrings. You did notice the jewelry change, right? Of course women carry extra jewelry with them all the time, so this is perfectly normal. Except it's not, and I have asked several women, and they all say it's nonsense to carry extra jewelry with them. Of course I already conceded that the jewelry changes are just odd, but don't think I don't see them.

So, yes, I have studied her hair exhaustively. Her hair is absolutely, without question, consistent while she is wearing the brooch. Later, when she removes the brooch and puts on earrings her hair is absolutely consistent in all of those pictures. I do see inconsistency between earlier in the day and later in the day, but it can easily be attributed to all of the factors you mentioned in your earlier post.

I see what you are talking about it Lynne Cheney's hair. The differences in Mary Matalin's hair are not the result of anything you have attributed it to.
 
You're kidding, right? You showed her two pictures of the same hair on the real Mary. We are absolutely in agreement on those two pictures.

You then said you knew what picture I was talking about, but that is not the one you showed your girlfriend.
 
I like the fact that this is getting more serious attention. I'm impressed.

I have looked at Lynne Cheney's hair, more than you can imagine. When she is wearing the brooch her hair is extremely consistent. It only changes once she loses the brooch and then puts on the earrings. You did notice the jewelry change, right? Of course women carry extra jewelry with them all the time, so this is perfectly normal. Except it's not, and I have asked several women, and they all say it's nonsense to carry extra jewelry with them. Of course I already conceded that the jewelry changes are just odd, but don't think I don't see them.

So, yes, I have studied her hair exhaustively. Her hair is absolutely, without question, consistent while she is wearing the brooch. Later, when she removes the brooch and puts on earrings her hair is absolutely consistent in all of those pictures. I do see inconsistency between earlier in the day and later in the day, but it can easily be attributed to all of the factors you mentioned in your earlier post.

I see what you are talking about it Lynne Cheney's hair. The differences in Mary Matalin's hair are not the result of anything you have attributed it to.

Please state the evidence you have for the highlighted assertion; and no, I will not accept the statement "isn't it obvious? I can see it." as evidence.
 
Zooming in on the picture reveals obfuscation of the time stamp and ABC logo that is not present in any of the other pictures in this album. To eliminate clutter, the other pictures in the album are not presented here, but they can be viewed in the flickr album.

A photo shows a TV in the background, and when zooming in on the TV the image on the screen is blurred, therefore conspiracy? Are you serious? Have you never before seen - for example - the distortion that a still photo causes in a TV picture by showing the scan in mid-refresh, or from the interference between the periodicity of the pixels on the screen and the pixels in a digital photo?

I'm calling Dunning-Kruger. Either that or this is Ace Baker style performance art. It's certainly not intelligent analysis.

Dave
 
Please state the evidence you have for the highlighted assertion; and no, I will not accept the statement "isn't it obvious? I can see it." as evidence.

I will, but I need time. Now that I know what is required, it will take time to do it. It might take a few days, but it will happen.
 
You're kidding, right? You showed her two pictures of the same hair on the real Mary. We are absolutely in agreement on those two pictures.

You then said you knew what picture I was talking about, but that is not the one you showed your girlfriend.
She was the one that noticed she had her hair tucked behind her ear in all the photos. You have not shown evidence this is not true. In fact, you skipped my posts asking you to show this.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom